)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

My Mouse is Broken

Go down 
+10
Hektor
wehr
mantA
Ralen
Xemnas
KiraOrLight
Proballboy
swiftY
Kernow Pilgrim
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 5:16 am

Greetigs SoL Members

Unfortunatly my Mouse is broken and because my Mouse is broken, i can not play JK2. Sorry Guys, and at the moment i cant get a new one because i dont have the money to get one, and the money i have now, i cant use because i need that to get a present for my dad, coz we are going to celebrate his Birthday on the week end.

But i can come on the Server but i cant fight.

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 5:29 am

Use touchpad Razz
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 5:32 am

Greetings Kernow

Yes i could use the touchpad, but its not easy for me using the touchpad in a game, I can like walk around in the game, but cant fight sorry kernow, it was a stupid mistake, and i promise it wont happen again.

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:09 am

But i can come on the Server but i cant fight.

When could you? nah im just messing aang good luck on getting a new mouse Razz
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:29 am

well hope you get back fast Wink
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 11:02 am

Me and kernow have to use touchpads EVERY DAY xD.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 1:05 am

oh you dont know how oftent that happened to me you shldnt buy a lill shitty usb mouse thats like made of paper xD
I got a verry special one its made from Aluminium and is full chromed^^ and it shines blue instead of red laser^^
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 2:09 am

Lol

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 3:33 am

Haha Come back online soon yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 3:34 am

Ok Raley

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 3:56 am

My mouse broke too... BIRTHDAY PRESENTS GUYS I NEVER GOT ONE FROM YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 3:58 am

Im confused.com Kira

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 4:02 am

Why I was saying that I should get a b-day present from SoL and it should be a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 4:04 am

Oh, i understand. Lol, how are we soposed to give you a present when everyone lives everywhere in the world

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 4:49 am

Xemnas wrote:
oh you dont know how oftent that happened to me you shldnt buy a lill shitty usb mouse thats like made of paper xD
I got a verry special one its made from Aluminium and is full chromed^^ and it shines blue instead of red laser^^

Show off
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 5:04 am

swiftY wrote:
Xemnas wrote:

Show off

huh? shall i make a picture? xD
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 6:48 am

i was used to play jk2 with mousepad for months , after that i bought a mouse from china for 3 euros. A few weeks later the mousewheel broke and mehhh i had to wait 3months later until i got a proper mouse which is actually a mini mouse , sweet and little (just for 20 euro)

oh and do not forget, the china mouse, DO NOT BUY IT!!! IT S A SHIT and easily broken :/
Back to top Go down
wehr

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 7:50 am

This is ridiculous. A good mouse in USA is about 10 dollars. I have like 10 extras laying around. Feel bad for you kids. I'd send you 1 if the world were not crazy. Specially now that I have my own $ and I'm not sponging off my parentals anymore.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 1:28 pm

but i suppose aang lives in germany, so he will see how much a mouse cost. And besides, if you send anything over the world, then aang has to pay the tolls for nothin :/ and everything goes expensive Sad better is goin to a market and buy it.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 12:53 am

I dont have that problem i allways seem to break headsets ... had some really nice ones that vibrated with bass Sad i broke them... so i borrowed my cousins exact same pair and guess what xD BROKE THEM

ive gone through so many headsets in my time..which is why i decided to buy speakers even tho i blew my dads speakers and amp LMFAO ( he doesnt know yet )
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 4:05 am

aw the headphones, mhhh i hate it when they are broken so easily, especially the expensive in ear headphones Sad they are about 100 euros !!!
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 11:58 pm

headsets mouses chairs walls houses oh i broke sooo many of them >.>
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 6:21 am

I have like 4 broken mouse's because of my cat, he always bites the cable, but he doues not do it anymore gladly

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 8:07 am

oh...Xaso remember? MY cat once died 2 it also broke mouses..but if im honest-..i miss it Sad
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 10:21 am

I have like 4 broken mouse's because of my cat, he always bites the cable, but he doues not do it anymore gladly

Yours Sincerly

I hate cats ... my sister has got a cat ... and it is so annoying .. that i have to kick it sometimes! it is hyper cat..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Mouse is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mouse is Broken   My Mouse is Broken Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Mouse is Broken
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next