)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Bespin Streets

Go down 
+15
Proballboy
Axel
Battledroidlover
Lucifer
sebbat
Xasomur
Xemnas
swiftY
mereel
NickdeClaw
Ajunta Pall
BlueNinja
Hektor
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Bespin Streets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 7:23 am

First topic message reminder :

A while ago i made a topic requesting that bespin Streets be put back on the rcon map list and used as the main map. Depite the fact it was discissed in detail i see no progress looks to have been made with regarding its implementation. If we can get bespin streets back and kept it more preferable to yavin i would consider return to the game. Bespin is a far better map and hold much more notalgia for me, for thats why my jk2 life started. Also i think Yavin absolutely sux donkey shit.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 4:26 am

the map is so boring without guns. but with guns is allright
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 4:38 am

Someone should mod it ^.^' and add some things to make it funnier Surprised
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 4:45 am

i can personally mod a sp map to mp, but i won't help you sol...
even if you unban me from the server lololo
you missed a chance
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 5:14 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
axel, making things more private would make the map less popular. Making it all free makes it more enjoyable for all. It doesn't prevent you from finding some quiet rooms to train in.

and when people are doing a tourney and no admin online and there is a bunch of lamers interrupting tourney or blocking the duels, then what should they do?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 5:19 am

Wait for admin ^^'
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 5:30 am

I dont know why you were banned naP....Sad I really wish we had doom_detention. sigh never mind ey Sad
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 5:35 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
I dont know why you were banned naP....Sad I really wish we had doom_detention. sigh never mind ey Sad

hmm some servers (like sol) are disgusting, so i'm happy i got banned, i won't see that (hmm... censored?) server anymore.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 6:11 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Feel free to do it Axel. Smile

Find someone who can teach me to mod and ill give modding a go
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 6:20 am

Napalm jog on by son ------------------------->

If u really didnt care then why would bother coming here whining? As if we so devastated my your loss lol. Rolling Eyes

Agree with grimmjow, i think we should keep bespin as the default map until something better comes along, im enjoying it much more than yavin. Smile

Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 6:25 am

Axel - Talk to Ajunta, naP, people from DARK have a huge knowledge of SoL. Lol why are you asking me to show you something when you have the power to find it out.....one word: INTERNET.
Nap wrote:
you missed a chance

hmm some servers (like sol) are disgusting, so i'm happy i got banned, i won't see that (hmm... censored?) server anymore.

My only question is why you lagged.

Thank you anyway naP for the kind offer - But we've already experianced your mods and sorry to say they aren't up to our poplular demand....you know how it is and all with people's focus on FPS and lag in good games. It's just good buisness. Smile

I'm sure once you test your mods on the FF server and secure the popular enthusiasm of visiting JK2 players we will give you our most fertive attention, assuming you don't lag them out beforehand of course. Until such time prevails I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

Have a nice day. Cool
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 7:00 am

axel, usually, when a turney happens, there must be an admin on Surprised
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 8:14 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
I dont know why you were banned naP

BDL dont be an asskiss just to get a map lol you know why he was banned.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 9:48 am

Ralen wrote:
It won't take long before you all get bored of bespin,but meh whatever.
Wrong Ralen i always liked bespin streets it's a great map huge space and there's doom, good duel areas, good places for rpg if ur in to that, it's good for term fight etc. etc.

Yavin temple i personaly hated from first day i tryed it :s, but bespin streets i always liked it was that map ATS (sol) played before they changed to sol etc. etc. and where i started hanging around in the server ^^
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 9:49 pm

Hey can someone mod it to have the sheild boxes in the air to form a path... I liked that. Becasue we need to have some sort of gimmick for each default map to attract more players dont we?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 10:11 pm

Man ... nobody in sol can mod it ... so dont talk about it and mod it
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 1:46 am

Nap wrote:
you missed a chance

My only question is why you lagged.

Thank you anyway naP for the kind offer - But we've already experianced your mods and sorry to say they aren't up to our poplular demand....you know how it is and all with people's focus on FPS and lag in good games. It's just good buisness. Smile

I'm sure once you test your mods on the FF server and secure the popular enthusiasm of visiting JK2 players we will give you our most fertive attention, assuming you don't lag them out beforehand of course. Until such time prevails I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

Have a nice day. Cool

why i lagged? because that newbie swifty pissed me off.

also FPS lag.... LOL go work, earn ur own money (i guess 80% of u is 20 and still lives with his parents) and buy your own computer, like i did
with 4 cores you won't see any fps lag, trust me.
"we will give you our most fertive attention" do you think i care? no1 pays me to make a n 0 0 b map for a n 0 0 b clan in a forgotten 2002 game, so go to university and learn some c and c++ programming, then you can talk to me (my brother is 6 and he already modded his psp ALONE, you are like 20 and you can't make a map????).

also it wasn't a request, it was just my point of view... you really missed a chance...

anyway, leave ur loved parents and go experience the true world, maybe going to study some programming? this won't be a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 2:13 am

LOL Mr mature here!

fly a kite hell napalm u think modding maps means you have a clue about the world!? fly a kite jog on and sort your life out mate. At 16 you have no clue about anything, i know i didnt at 16. Even at 22 i dont have the understanding and the wisdom that the older generation have.

Im 22 with a job, a car and (without sounding too bigheaded) a pretty decent array of qualifactions. Ive worked for over 4 years at 4 different companies (so many, mainly due to the recession) and yet i still havent got it all figured out yet, there is still plenty of stuff that i dont know, and im not ignorant enough to deny it. Sure i still live with my grandma but i pay £50 (about 57 euros) per WEEK, for the privilage.

Next year im moving to australia BY MYSELF, thats when life really begins, thats when i start truely learing because i will have to be totally self suffiencent and look after myself 100% (no magic clothes that wash themselves, or food that somehow appears on the dining table like it does at at home now)

Also dipshit, some people just dont have time to learn programming, i know i dont...

U claim that the fact your mature is based on whether you can mod a map or not, that makes me laugh my arse off. (for the record, mature people dont lag servers) Wink
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 2:20 am

Phoenix wrote:
LOL Mr mature here!

fly a kite hell napalm u think modding maps means you have a clue about the world!? fly a kite jog on and sort your life out mate. At 16 you have no clue about anything, i know i didnt at 16. Even at 22 i dont have the understanding and the wisdom that the older generation have.

Im 22 with a job, a car and (without sounding too bigheaded) a pretty decent array of qualifactions. Ive worked for over 4 years at 4 different companies (so many, mainly due to the recession) and yet i still havent got it all figured out yet, there is still plenty of stuff that i dont know, and im not ignorant enough to deny it. Sure i still live with my grandma but i pay £50 (about 57 euros) per WEEK, for the privilage.

Next year im moving to australia BY MYSELF, thats when life really begins, thats when i start truely learing because i will have to be totally self suffiencent and look after myself 100% (no magic clothes that wash themselves, or food that somehow appears on the dining table like it does at at home now)

U claim that the fact your mature is based on whether you can mod a map or not, that makes me laugh my arse off. (for the record, mature people dont lag servers) Wink

Sleep ah, and why do you still play that game?
did you ever went logging or working in a mine in canada? well, until you pay 57€ to ur grandma to live at home (LOL, 57/WEEK) you shouldn't play this game...
get a TRUE work, so go logging and mining to prove that u r a man and not a kid.
also, until you don't make any mod/map/modded map, you don't have the right to talk to me ^^

i love arguing here with those kids olol
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 2:27 am

You still here?

Last edited by Phoenix on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 2:28 am

fly a kite jog on son, your crack is shit and your breath stinks, i can smell it from here. Why not do one ya puff!? Cool

Yeah i pay £50 per week to my grandma, i would have to pay a damn sight more if i wanted my own place (but i do, which is why im leaving next year)

I was an engineer for 2 years which is a very phsically demanding job, with long hours (sometimes +12 hour shifts) and involves fixing and maintaining machinary in the factory (often heavy) whilest getting up to you knees in shit, oil and grease, not mention with a strict time keeping regime (try getting to work for 6am everyday nap, that will open ur eyes). You havent done an honest days work in your life son so i suggest you fly a kite off with your tail between your legs. You couldnt do the jobs i have son, you would go into shock. No

Until you know how to wire a motor up in star or delta, until you have drilled some 10mm holes in 20mm Plate, until you have spend 8 tedious hours using a hand file on the same piece of metal all day trying to get it square (all very basic engineering skills) and until you can tell me how a transformer works, you dont have the right to talk to me son ok. now eff off Arrow

Last edited by Phoenix on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 2:37 am

double post... olol
my dad is an engineer too and i helped him programming in C AND C++ a laser machine.
i guess you work in a factory as an employee or something
OLOL
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 2:40 am

i just love arguing with you guys, the best thing is that you always answer
OLOLOLOLO
where is your own mod?
oh, i can't see it, soz
also in canada you HAVE TO GET UP AT 4AM AND WORK UNTIL 10PM, ELSE THEY KICK YOUR ASS!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 2:49 am

Canada? Its says your in Italy.

Anyways the key work you used is "helped" you "helped" your dad. Well so fly a kite what that proves feck all, your hardly self-sufficient Rolling Eyes . I "helped" my dad when i was 16 on a railway with maintaining and cleaning old steam engines and learning about how railways and steam/diesel engines work. Its doesnt prove anything.

Face it napalm, you havent got a clue about fly a kite all, if i was you i would shut up for a few years keep my head down, you may learn something one day. Your 6 years my junior, you honest think you can compete with me? I was working in an industrial environment when you were 12 mate. And also machine operation isnt hard, anybody with half a lb. of common sense can do it, ive been an operator too. I used to work on a CNC machine grinding profiles on glass which was used for oven fronts and hob tops for cookers.

Might as well give up mate cos im bored talking to ya. Maybe come back in 6 years when u actually have a clue...

Last edited by Phoenix on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 2:55 am

Napalm your not better then anybody in here... dont think you can tell people not to do stuff because you think your better...

i love how you say dont talk to me till you can mod a map, ANYBODY could learn to mod a map if they put the time into it.. i doubt its rocket science mate, people here have real lifes to attend to not start arguments over the internet

Quote :
Yeah i pay £50 per week to my grandma, i would have to pay a damn sight more if i wanted my own place (but i do, which is why im leaving next year)
Yeah my rent is £100 a week... thats some bullshit for a 2 bedroom flat lol even my moms house is cheaper then that :/
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 3:00 am

yeah thats a hell of alot, just the way it goes i guess, People who let properties out need to make a profit of you, so u end up paying more to rent the property than what they do for the morgage :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bespin Streets   Bespin Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bespin Streets
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next