)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN

Go down 
+9
Grimlore
Abrum
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
Phoenix
DoZeR~
SyLba
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SyLba

SyLba

OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 8:17 am

First topic message reminder :

SOME of you like Mereel came today and yesterday and lagged our server.

Some of you come in our server telling people lies about us and tell them to join here.

IS THIS THE ATS COMMUNITY. FAIR PLAY? i doubt i just see a buncht of fakers who just having fun by destroying jk2.

by your comunication from forums i see a clan that have its opinions and not harm peoples game

BUT by your actions i see nothing but a new fod clan.

you have not even the RULES AND PEOLE ARE REGISTING HERE.....

GO AWAY FROM OUR SERVER AND FORUM DO YOUR JOB AND DISAPEAR
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 12:11 am

SyLba wrote:
Nah i just sent this post if you want to understand, understand i can not do anything if you are closeminded.

And nick i am not unreasonable AND YOU really know it.

Just get off our server and forum.

closeminded? look in the mirror man

and u are unreasonable? show me one real reason... i see only empty phrases
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 1:02 am

i see herny looking stupid saying empty phrases xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 4:37 am

Iam looking at a discussion what doesn't end and will become a useless thread/topic full of nonsense.

Quit talking and close the topic. Done with it, we are ATS if they "want" to or not.

~ Ferret
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 5:14 am

omg ferret... that was a pwn
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 5:51 am

And why isn't he in the elections!? Razz
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 5:55 am

You Think you can steal something that two persons made with effort over 3 years and keep doing it
God mate if you wanna a clan make your own
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 6:05 am

we dont want to make a clan, we want to keep it alive... outcast was just killing it with hi styrany...
we are the prove...
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 6:12 am

herny is nice only in his own topic xD
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 1:19 pm

ain't that the truth >_>
Back to top Go down
SyLba

SyLba

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 5:02 am

Xasomur the ATS is leaded by its people and more by its founders.
You just making a mistake.
This clan might be The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy etc
but it is not the real ATS.it is STA, TAS ,SAT but not ATS i hope you understand what i meant.If not i am sry
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 5:32 am

Wrong Sylba - ATS is led by the people that keep it alive, that uphold its morals of fairplay and equality.
You are confused. (Patronising isn't it?)
Out took his children and threw them into the woods, he ponsed off for 3 or so weeks in which time we realised our system and how we could be true to the ATS name. He comes back and says we did no work, and just expects us to kneel at his word.

We discovered the main problem here Sylba, it was that Outcast and Max never put up a message saying "Welcome to ATS. Here the founders rule the clan and always will, their decisions are unquestionable and power can never be shifted here." IF they have brought us up like that then no-one would've been concerned, we just wouldn't have joined the clan. Outcast and Max gave us a false image of ATS being a fair community, now he tells us differently. This is why we defend the name of ATS, because our morals are the morals we have ever known. Not this system of 'working towards the founders'
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 5:38 am

Sylba, you still talk about about fair play and comunity of friends etc.
But is ban game fair play ? ? for example me : i got ban cuz herny was bored Oo so kiddy.
This was is and will real ATS , Sylba, do /amlistip and tell me, how much ppl are banned ? enough ....
It is, why everyone hate you and you will see, what players from different clans will do.
I won't talk about laming and ganging, cuz you dont know, what it is...
Back to top Go down
SyLba

SyLba

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 8:54 am

hektor wrote:
Sylba, you still talk about about fair play and comunity of friends etc.
But is ban game fair play ? ? for example me : i got ban cuz herny was bored Oo so kiddy.
This was is and will real ATS , Sylba, do /amlistip and tell me, how much ppl are banned ? enough ....
It is, why everyone hate you and you will see, what players from different clans will do.
I won't talk about laming and ganging, cuz you dont know, what it is...

haha Hektor dont talk like that you just geting your self redeculus Razz

i wont say anything ealse to your close-minded head :/
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:05 am

SyLba wrote:
i wont say anything ealse to your close-minded head :/

The irony in that sentence just made me poo myself in laughter!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 10:52 am

man and i thought Herny was immature,but now syl is even funnier lol! afro
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:19 am

HERNY STFU!!!!!!!!!!! OUtcast and maximus didnt make ATS themselves...There were 12 ppl that made it ..Huracan,Gich,Guardian Luke,Firenelson..not only maximuis and outcast that 2 were jsut councl member gich bought the server and huracan made the configuration -.-' and Outcast stole ATS from all the other members make it for himself deciding everything and never taking the opinion of others like Maximus is now doing ..so please STFU go and insult in your forum cause u dont have a clue of who where the foudners of ATS ..kid..
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:28 am

And this is for Sylba...U re the closed minded -.-' u all are conservatives!!!!!!! for the god sake...that mean u dont like to open your mind to new ideas so dont say such things sylba...u're "ATS" is no mroe than a fake copy of Ouutcast ATS cause all of u dont even know a damn thign about anything of clans,mods,server configuration or anything..ure just all a bunch of angry kid -.-' trying to revive the past of a guy that suffer megalomania...puppets from a crazy guy...

When u get at least an idea of what a clan means..come back and we will talk close minded guy -.-'...Oh i just remembered..Maximus took the clan and he is not even considerating the fact that Gich is also on the clan..he is only deciding for himself...and what he thinks is best ...AND THE SERVER IS BEING PAID BY GICH..DAMN STEALERS!!..OH ALSO HE IS A MEMBER OF THE OLD COUNCIL OF ATS...read..investigate and the argue...
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:32 am

and Ulrich is with Out
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:34 am

-.-, I shouldn't have did what I did. The lot of us showed come colors, it was despicable. I led it in this case, god damn...
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:47 am

and this means Abrum now hates me and my guts
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:52 am

what are u talkin about wolfe? xD just keep out of this, its better for all xD

well... at least i see that herny was ok oto me n their server. he let me wear my tag, and told kyle to stop insulting me... though he asked me what i wanted on their server he was polite.
at least he remembers the respectfulness sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 11:54 am

wow i guess having buddies does help things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 12:21 pm

GRIMLORE. STOP SPAMMING.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 12:37 pm

no, i don't hate u :O
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 12:44 pm

Very Happy this means the mod won't take much xD

i meant btw that when the people working on a mod hate eachother it goes bad

When people working on a mod don't h8 eachother it won't get bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN   OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK THIS IS FOR YOUR ClAN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2