)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Lagged server

Go down 
+7
gunnarwish
NickdeClaw
Kernow Pilgrim
masterboss
PWNawan
Pipsquid
Leonardo
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:33 pm

Sorry that I couldnt get any info. Was on the server with Micro and Matt and the server just froze. I got on Xfire chat with Matt and he said that a "Padawan" was lagging the server. Actually im on the lagged server right now talking to Matt and we need an admin's help I guess. Cant reach anybody thru Xfire so help!!!
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:36 pm

Actually, i was there too. I was training with matt. Matt accidentally killed someone called Anakin Skywalker, he respawned, tryed to kill matt, matt teleran, anakin went into spectator and then the whole thing went haywire.

I'm not acusing anyone.
Back to top Go down
PWNawan

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:37 pm

:/ thats what happens when someone abuses their priveleges.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:39 pm

I am happy someone agrees with me.
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:39 pm

What privilages?
Back to top Go down
masterboss

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:40 pm

Didn't you read his topic?
SoL did it again.
I guess you guys never learn , do you?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:41 pm

Boss if it's you that lagged the server it's a one week ban - I hope you understand this.
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:41 pm

The hell are you talking about? No one got banned, kicked, abused, slept, exploded or anything. The server crashed and I just reported what I saw, how's that abusing privilages?
Back to top Go down
PWNawan

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:43 pm

telerunning is abuse, in a roundabout way.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:43 pm

It was Anakin? Micro told me that Anakin was Buff!!
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:44 pm

I don't find it as abuse, I find it more... nooby. Plus if someone teleruns, that's no reason to lag a server.
Back to top Go down
PWNawan

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:47 pm

i can agree with that pipsquid, but it seems he isnt doing it for that reason
Back to top Go down
masterboss

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:47 pm

Kernow , no , it wasn't me.
And let me remind you can't ban me , you tried so many times and always failed.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:49 pm

The padawan guy is on right now!! Just check the gametracker on the margin!!

EDIT: NVM DISREGARD THAT^^
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:52 pm

It was binarY. He's banned.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:54 pm

Many thanks Nick. <3
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:12 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:11 pm

ban for how long and the reason why

1.telerun indeed when i'm chatting that telerunner named Matt he is not the only one fireman and more come lame me or other ppl when they see ppl are talking and they telerun (again)

2.abuse kicking with protect balls

can you learn the Sol members what laming and abuse

because most members come lame you and thn if you lame back they are saying (name) is laming to admin and you get punished

and when they died they realy keep watching like a dog for meat waiting till it falls on the floor and then come attacking you or waiting till you are chatting it can be fun to play at sol we all know but not when ppl telerun using emotes thats why i use a laghack then u guy's have admin and always use it and if you guy's are getting attacked u guy's run to training or use other admin powers if we protect us they calling admin and we get punished i realy hope some day Sol will understand yesterday i heard that abuse is allowed if they get lamed wellidc if they abuse me then but only the same count of laming but not keep coming with a protect ball or using emotes whole time and telerun if you guy's have telerun because map is to big to walk take a smaller map then or just take tele of only not for high admin ppl dont need to be to lazy to walk or jump to the place where you need to be these problems are now buzzy for long and nothing is happening on it all ppl say the same teleport protect ball emotes they all are abuse idc if there are emotes but make it limited 3days ago

i was getting ganged someone camed to help me you guy's wanna know how those gangers played?

one rolling to me using /dckiss then i cant move the other use dfa at me you guy's like fighting like that? cmon you guy's think that is fighting?

if you guy's limit the emotes and teleport only for high admin and ppl that have protect ball dont can give any dmg with a kick the problem is solved and there would be more ppl and less problems at the server can you guy's atleast now one time have respect for what i writed without deleting it or talking shit or talk with it in the counsil i think lots off ppl are thinking the same this isent fun makes ppl mad only newbs play this way of emotes teleport and protecting balls

now can there be one time talked like grow up and not like 10years old chat when you say something and they start yelling Newb i love you and those stuff work on your server and solve these problems and more ppl will join this server better ppl to and it will be more active without those stuff
Back to top Go down
masterboss

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:13 pm

Its 1 week ban wish , they voted a poll for laggers.
And you shouldnt have lagged , you should have come here and talk.
its 1 week ban , then if you lag again , 1 month, then if you lag again , they can ban you for how much time they want.

But yet again, the same question I asked in the previous topic.
What does sol do against noobs that abuse.
Cuz bubble laming etc is abuse too
Back to top Go down
PWNawan

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:18 pm

its very apparent that your members are as guilty of this shit as we are.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:19 pm

I think the same like you merC, but that it was stupid to lag cuz you know that you get banned anyway after having lagged.
To answer you the ban goes for 1 week ( next time you lag it will be 1 month ).

And for the emotes/teleports giving them to high admins isn't a solution, cuz admin isn't about privilages, but moderating the server against such abuses.

I'd say the best way to moderate it would be to just disable on server, but the issue is that it's attractive for newbs, so they won't come anymore ...
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:26 pm

aju why they dont talk about it in counsil those are things that need to be talked in a counsil thats why there is a counsil not for saying what stuff u like counsil is for those who are highly trusted in a group or clan and they solve problems

ppl like wher i sawed him fighting ppl i only see him when he can use emotes then he comes kcik you wiht kickscript + emote for higher dmg and when you are killing him he teleruns and more ppl in the server play like that like i told someone rolling to me with /dckiss and i get frozen a few sec and other one dfa me thats not playing then i dont want to hgear a CRAP about kickscript because sol and ATS are the only ppl that still talk about a kickscript i played 5years without i just started because to much ppl where using it i was one last that stoppd using normal kick and to prove it did always pk back then with puttputt and dfi Woef and we didnt used kickscript in pk only
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:27 pm

i hope this time it get solved and like grow up we al got older now dont let this topic go under age 10 again (with talking ofc)

Last edited by threestar on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:33 pm

Wehr is back, so emotes were being heavily abused the last three days lolol. I don't like getting 50dmg when he kicks me. And they help bubble lamers, when they fail bubble kicking against me. The teles suk, but emotes are a much bigger problem and should b turned off. Teles just lets them run, emotes let them abuse there attacks.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:38 pm

merC calm down please.

I've already brought such topics in forum, about bubbles, teleports, emotes ... each time we solve it the same way ( by the council majority ) :

Each member of higher rank than white has the ability to disable/enable each of them with simple command :
emotes=off/emotes=on
teleports=off/teleports=on
bubbles=off/bubbles=on

if you get abused anyhow by one of those stuffs, ask any member to disable them. If it's legitimaly ask, he shouldn't say no, otherwise he's just an ass lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lagged server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagged server   Lagged server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lagged server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next