)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out

Go down 
+7
Proballboy
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
arieZ
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
arieZ

Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Empty
PostSubject: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:48 am

Im sorry to all SoL members for breaking rules and people I lagged out. Honestly I will never do it again because all I want to do is play and SoL is the only alive server. Anyone who knows me can tell you all I do is play the game which means *FIGHT* and I dont lag script.. Im not a nerd like darth boss or laaaf who does that so I hope you guys accept my apologies
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:57 am

i like this Smile. And i would love it, if you stop insulting everyone in the server Smile. And i'm sure btw that if you do that, people shall stop ganging you.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:00 am

i would like it alot if this cat and mouse games comes to an end Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:03 am

Ariez you will be unbanned on the 15th April - 4 days and one hour from now.

I accept your apology.
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:33 am

You guys have no idea.. I come in and I get ganged before I even say anything.. and then when I pwn them 3v1 4v2 whatever.. thats when I talk crap and I only talk crap to LaaaF, noone else.. so I dont understand what your saying
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:35 am

no you and dino like to talk crap to everyone ^^. So people gang you whenever you join for all times you've insulted them before Smile. Get nicer to people, apologize, and people won't gang you, and you won't need to insult them !
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 12:08 pm

Accepted and good luck in server
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 12:35 pm

aju, as soon as me or dino join you and your awesome little aH crew gang us for no reason and you wont give us a 2v2 or 1v1.. and when one of dies you guys talk shit so we pwn you guys and thats when we talk shit because WE ALWAYS GET GANGED.

And from what I heard from other SoL members, they dont like you.. I oversaw them talk about you and how you lame newbs and insult people as well.. Everyone insults each other its just that everyone chooses to put ALL the blame on us because you dont want to talk bad about friends.. for example Nibler insults, So does Nasty, so does Laaaf and does anyone say anything? NO
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 12:43 pm

Nasty and Laaaf have both been banned, multiple times. Nibler defends what he beleives to be the morality of the situation so he is in the right. Care to quote the SoL members that don't like Aju btw? Because I don't think it is anyone. Neutral

Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 12:45 pm

Yea but they dont get banned for this long... and people in SoL say aju insults people and he lames newbs.. Idk their names why dont you check the logs or ask your clan LMAO
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 12:47 pm

Nasty was banned for months, Laaaf for weeks, you for 3 days.
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 12:56 pm

its funny cus everytime me or dino is on.. we dont even lame any SoL members.. we even help them because noone in SoL cant fight LMAO.. and then I lag for a little bit and just because noone knows me and everyone talks bad about me because noone can beat me they automatically think im a bad person.. dont worry though no more special treatment.. ASK MICRO if im lying about the not laming SoL kids
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 1:10 pm

arieZ wrote:
noone in SoL cant fight LMAO.
i find that funny to Wink
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 1:31 pm

lol ariez, why you get that mad, what did i say bad ? I just said stop insult when you're on server, apologize to the guys which hate you and then gang you each time they see you, and then everything will be ok. No need to get mad.

And about me : i know that azzy says that, as well as that i aimbot and ks, but well ... what can i do ? And if some sols say that ... poor of them ^^. About lame, i lame boss, people in hangar, and that's all. For insults, well indeed i used to call much newbs scrubs, but i've already explained myself in another topic, and if it's not about scrubs you're talking, then the worst insult i must have done last year must be fat or something like that lol, i might provok people, but it's not insult, and those people i provok are some from my fanclub like boss/azzy ^^.

It's fun how each time someone gets into trouble, he defends himself by downing me ^^.
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 4:14 pm

because you post in the thread and say something like your opinion matters. You cant unban me nor have the power to so when you come in and say something its always negative and most of the time you do what we do.. you insult you just joined the clan so u can get a free pass smh
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 4:19 pm

aju is a member of sol council. so he CAN do something.
and he doesnt lame like you, he doesnt talk like you, he doesnt lag like you, and he doesnt lie like you. if you want to apologize you shouldnt accuse in the same sentence...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:22 pm

lol @ i just joined the clan ^^. Read xaso's post btw.
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 3:45 am

xaso, your just riding the bandwagon.. Ive been in the server the same time as you do I never lame nor lie nor lag.. I lagged this one time for a test and i lagged out 3 people.. all they had to do is type /recon.. anyway.. dont worry since u guys dont acknowledge that I dont lame nor insult SoL members and only the ones who gang me, ill show u
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 3:48 am

funniest thing is that I can picture Xaso, Aju and Kernow acting like they are REAL council members for star wars trying to enforce laming LMAAOO i can tell you guys cant afford xbox hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 4:30 am

ariez wrote:
xaso, your just riding the bandwagon.. Ive been in the server the same time as you do I never lame nor lie nor lag.. I lagged this one time for a test and i lagged out 3 people.. all they had to do is type /recon.. anyway.. dont worry since u guys dont acknowledge that I dont lame nor insult SoL members and only the ones who gang me, ill show u

We all know that you don't lame, neither lag. But for lag, the rule of our server is easy : you lag once, you get banned 1 week.

And the people don't gang you because you lame, but because you insult them, always provocating. But you too gang them, how often i've been ganged by you+dino+boss or azzy or nevan ? You do same, so the deal is not about ganging. You get ganging on sight because you insult all. Maybe try to moderate your temper, and things should go better, that's all.

ariez wrote:
funniest thing is that I can picture Xaso, Aju and Kernow acting like they are REAL council members for star wars trying to enforce laming LMAAOO i can tell you guys cant afford xbox hahaha

First we are part of the SoL council, which makes some decisions for the SOL server, in which you play and THEY pay. SOL wants laming to be enforced in SOL server, so it is. And if you have problems with that, then think about affording yourself a server, what we care about xbox ?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 4:46 am

aju basically says it: u insult too much. thats why ppl hate you.
i can kind of understand ppl that say there is no lame, jk2 is designed to fight.
what is your explanation for that insulting?
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 4:58 am

lol u guys have no idea.. you guys just started playing, these nerds been ganging me since 3-4 years ago so dont say its because we insult.. for the last time.. We insult them because me n dino come in and get 5v2 and WE STILL WIN WHICH GIVES US BRAGGING RIGHTS.. Its not like we come in and insult people right away.. you newcomers have no idea, ask anyone who plays this game for long time.. funny because nasty calls me n!gger but since hes aju's boyfriend he gets a free pass.. come on kids I wasnt born yesterday
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 5:03 am

arieZ wrote:
WE STILL WIN WHICH GIVES US BRAGGING RIGHTS..

we still admins which gives us bragging rights..
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 6:24 am

freepass ? about what lol. Remember that he's been banned for about 3 months last year. being friend doesn't help at his behavior, so rules are same for him like all others.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 7:35 am

Look GUYS stop shouting, stop arguing, this wont get you anywhere!

Ok i know aju, can talk badly, but hes a good person, and he has a good heart.
sometimes he just says those nasty things coz he needs to, but he aint a bad person.

so please just come to a deplomatic solution please, no aggressive negotiations.

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next