)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out

Go down 
+7
Proballboy
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
arieZ
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
arieZ

Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Im sorry to all SoL members for breaking rules and people I lagged out. Honestly I will never do it again because all I want to do is play and SoL is the only alive server. Anyone who knows me can tell you all I do is play the game which means *FIGHT* and I dont lag script.. Im not a nerd like darth boss or laaaf who does that so I hope you guys accept my apologies
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 5:54 am

arieZ wrote:
arieZ wrote:
Nibler wrote:
Quit crying about FFA, either do it or QQ in spec. Smile

Who you talkin to?

hes talking to you

just Quit crying about FFA, either do it or QQ in spec

LOL what are u talking about? you dont even FFA, where did I ever shed tears about FFA in this thread? Use ur brains and stop trying to fit in and look cool.. I was just explaining to all the nerds who were crying about me raping and speccing when ganged thats how I do it.. I can tell u foreign kids dont know what shed tears means because you all say it as soon as someone replies to a question.. I cant blame nibler though hes from the woods in north carolina, true redneck

LOL just Quit crying about your self, either do it or QQ in spec
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 6:12 am

bla bla skills, bla bla nuub, bla bla own'd, bla bla gang'd, bla bla bla bla
who cares for that shit?
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 6:31 am

arieZ wrote:
arieZ wrote:

Who you talkin to?

hes talking to you

LOL what are u talking about? you dont even FFA, where did I ever shed tears about FFA in this thread? Use ur brains and stop trying to fit in and look cool.. I was just explaining to all the nerds who were crying about me raping and speccing when ganged thats how I do it.. I can tell u foreign kids dont know what shed tears means because you all say it as soon as someone replies to a question.. I cant blame nibler though hes from the woods in north carolina, true redneck

lol quit trying to fit in and go role play in training room with xasomur and kernow u nerd
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:08 am

arieZ wrote:
arieZ wrote:

hes talking to you

lol quit trying to fit in and go role play in training room with xasomur and kernow u nerd

shut up you sucker. just coz you suck at playing the game.

if i want to train with xasomur or kernow, then i have the right to, its nothing about being a nerd.
so stop crying, just becoz your dum, i cant help that.

like xasomur said: bla bla skills, bla bla nuub, bla bla own'd, bla bla gang'd, bla bla bla bla
who cares for that shit?

PS: stop being a jackass jona! and if i wanna fit into all this then i will, and you cant say a dam thing about it

Yours Sincerly

Last edited by Avatar Aang on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:38 am

be quite? wtf is that? go learn english before u play an american game u nazi. Train for a 9 year old star wars game = nerd.. get a life kid
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:40 am

LOL, your just a sado
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:52 am

LOL, your just a sado

says the kid who made a sig and avatar for some corny show for kids and also trains for a 9 yr old EASY game, good job u won the dumbass award
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:55 am

........................................................... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:07 am

Aang just ignore him. He seeks attention.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:08 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:

ok
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:00 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:

Seek? you kids give me the attention, to be honest I would rather talk to nick then you idiots
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:04 am

apology failed... that guy is a whiner through and through.

insult and lag are no way to handle ur problems. if you still do, dont complain for consequences.
other ppl get consequences for their actions too... everyone will be treated for lag, lame and insults. but we dont care why they do Smile really: if someone lags because he gets ganged, if he lags because he sees what he think is abuse (someone with emp isnt a priori abuse), if he has a bad mood, if he accidentally bound his lag script to every key of his keyboard... WE... DONT... CARE...
just dont do it

now enough of senseless rude talk about skills and who sucks and who owns who...

just dance Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out   Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies to all SoL and people I lagged out
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3