)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Outcast returns....

Go down 
+10
BlueNinja
sebbat
Phoenix
Danek
Xasomur
Hektor
Grimlore
Battledroidlover
mereel
Kernow Pilgrim
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Outcast returns.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 7:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Between 6.30 and 7am British time on Sat 23rd Jan Mornin.... (I pulled an all nighter don't judge xD)

Meh this should've gone in the 'Critical Update section' but its just far too important for a mere post update! Razz

Ok Outcast was back I simply saw that he was on the server and decided to inform Mereel, Mereel prepered for the worst and warmed up his ip changer (lol) and I prepered for some good conversation with Out, or some good spankin - Max and Out were on so I got Mereel for moral support! ^^

Anyway the conversation was so in depth i managed to remember it all. Good lord that Kernow has a huge photographic memory. My word as a loyal and trustworthy member hopefully is enough to persuade all that this is pure truth. I didn't speak to them before, didn't have anything to do with laggin servers or laming their members on our server. In fact it was all pretty quiet since Abrum's FTP rage. Anyway now this:

*I connect

']=ATS=[~KernowPilgrim: Why hello there Outcast m8'

*silence for roughly 5 seconds......my Kerny sense tells me they are both frozen in office at Mereel and my own arrival

']=ATS=[~KernowPilgrim: So how was the beach, good?'

*straight after i speak Admin message: ']=ATS=[~KernowPilgrim' renamed to 'kernow'

'kernow: Awww its good to see you too!'

Literally after i hit the enter button i involuntarily disconnect.

Outcast banned me. No warning, no explanation, no cause.

As I type Mereel is frantically re-changing ips trying to get a word in.

I don't know what to think of him now........I actually wasn't expecting that, this man has genuinely made me feel slightly saddened in real life..........
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 7:32 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 10:55 pm

lol, mOph speaks english aswell XD
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 1:34 am

Grimlore u forgott on exiles list LordDragon he told me that he might rejoin ATS aggain (Outcast banned him fore no reason idk if its true ...he lies often -.-)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 2:28 am

well... he can register here... and if he starts swearing and "grimloring" for skins again... it can take a while for him...
but when we tend to forgive herny and his mates we should forgive lorddragon too... but that doesnt mean we have to recruit him instantly... we need another prove of loyalty to the values Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 10:41 am

@ xemn does Draggy have Xfire/ if he does i can talk 2 him

@ bdl m0ph doesn't even play jk2...yet -.-

@ xasomur "grimloring"? wow i got my own catch phrase invented Razz
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 10:52 am

i have huracan msn....... why deleted my post?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 10:57 am

Grim mOpH is one of the greatest jk2 players in the history of jk2 so stfu!! u.u

@ bacara, can you explain to hurucan our full situation?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 11:00 am

@ blue yes he is good yet he is not playin right now u_u
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 11:02 am

Thats because he is extremely busy with REAL LIFE and he's TWENTY THREE and I think he is engaged too.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 11:04 am

i didn't mean 2 insult man i am just saying...oh never mind it's not worth my time 2 waste with you blue u_u
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 11:05 am

Thats exactly what everybody thinks about you grim lol
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 11:19 am

um not everybody blue boy Mereel has a different thought -.-
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 2:28 pm

Quote :
If I find anyone picking on Grimlore, I will own their asses.

Umm Blue remember this? Be nice. And Grim, Blue just really likes m0pH. m0pH was a great guy, and a good friend. But you do speak the truth. m0pH hasn't been on for a long while. But Blue is also right. m0pH does have alot to do at the moment.

So you 2 get along. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outcast returns....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3