)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?

Go down 
+5
sebbat
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
Lucifer
SpoonStomach
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SpoonStomach

SpoonStomach

SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Empty
PostSubject: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 3:48 am

For those of you who never knew me i was always on the SOL server a long time ago, you might remember once my computer even blew up and I was out for a while then i returned. This time its different, my computer is once again ruined I cant install games and I cant play JK2.

Don't you think I have forgotten SoL it was the best group i was with and one day i hope to come back =D

Till then goodbye everyone, sorry

I haven't even forgotten my STORMTROOPER brothers Laughing but most people will have no idea what i mean by that sooo nvm.

HEY! You There!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 4:10 am

lollll, i haven't seen u in forever! how u can come back Smile
Back to top Go down
SpoonStomach

SpoonStomach

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 4:16 am

sorry, but its gonna be a long time before i can come back, nothings changed since I first went :shed tears:
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 4:23 am

So you can't play JK2 at all? Sad

Don't worry Spoon you are still a part of the clan! Hope to see you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
SpoonStomach

SpoonStomach

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 4:36 am

Thank you Kernow I hope to see you aswell when i get the chance ill come back
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 5:30 am

lol xD
chaplin posted in his app, he got an email notification, that someone posted in his topic, and so he shows up ^^
/dchug spoon

get your stomach back to game dude! asap!!!
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 6:05 am

Spoon Very Happy Nice to see you posting again, sadly you can't play, but well, someday your computer will be fixed and you will come back and we are going to be happy to see you playing in sol again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpoonStomach

SpoonStomach

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 6:13 am

i promise i will come back when i can, ill try hard missed this soo much felt horrid leaving
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 6:31 am

Hmmm...

Spoon i hope you back soon. Wink

Remember my brother me power, Rex, xaso, kernow... We are All time here and wait you.
Force be whit you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpoonStomach

SpoonStomach

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 2:58 am

Might be soon, In 2 days when my dad's out im gonna install JK2 on his computer, hes lets me on it but not on games so whenever he is out ill be able to come on, obviously this wont be nearly as often or as long as the time i used to be on but its something until i have something better worked out. Ill probz be on if i manage on: 21/9/11 2 days cos hes out for 2 hours then.

4got my binds Sad ill make some new stuff

When its installed ill be coming straight to SoL so watch out forks Stormtrooper <--- DAS ME
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 9:12 am

Spoon how many pc's do you have at your house cuz if you have 2 then you could get a memory stick (2GB is all you need) then transfer it to the other computer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 8:09 am

Welcome back Spoon! I hope we'll see you online when you get the opportunity!
Back to top Go down
SpoonStomach

SpoonStomach

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 6:21 am

Vader. Epic idea. Worked, well it worked ages ago but i havent bothered posting here again cos i didnt need to. Im back with it on my memory stick =D Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 9:20 am

Welcome home Spoon!!! ^_^ We shall stormtrooper the life outta the server!!! MWahgahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 1:07 pm

See what did i tell ya Cool
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 1:46 pm

spoon is most active Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Baylim

Baylim

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 4:33 am

Thats cool you didn't abandon sol man you gotta get a new pc and get back online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?   SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPOONSTOMACH. A final Post?
Page 1 of 1