)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

TwitchPlaysPokemon

Go down 
+5
Lord_Draco
EpicJK2
Phoenix
Kernow Pilgrim
Axel
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeFri 14 Feb 2014, 11:57 pm

So I found this hilarious stream on twitch.tv where someone managed to hook an emulator up the the twitch chat so the chat controls the game, hilarity ensues.

http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb 2014, 7:30 am

Ohh I haven't got the latest flashplayer to see the actual game itself, but I can see the commands just flying in on the chat. Lol I imagine that is hilarious indeed.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb 2014, 2:46 pm

The whole thing is lagging like crazy

They've been circling Vermillion City for what feels like 6 days  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb 2014, 7:21 pm

They made it to vermillion? They spent 10 hours trying to defeat Misty!
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb 2014, 10:56 pm

I watched them trying to beat Brock and they kept trying to use a Nugget on Geodude.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 4:05 am

They are trying to cut down a tree. Operative phrase here is trying.

Edit: They finally cut down the tree!
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 4:25 am

haha that s so freaking hilarious because everyone is giving commands and some trolled with the start button, xD
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 4:31 am

They ended up turning the text speed down to medium lol. These trolls man.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 4:33 am

O h m y g o d!

A few hours ago i saw their playing time is like 2 days or something... so long Surprised and still being messed up by some trolls. I dont think that anyone would stay up that long to play that game with these trolls.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 4:48 am

This is their playtime http://puu.sh/6XaKj.png

Man, they are taking forever on this route. Trolls keep causing them to jump down the ledge so they have to bactrack.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 4:51 am

That s freaking 3 days and on top of that, it s a freaking old game since 1996/1997 and since our childhood times we knew how that game is played. and if we knew that how to play through dozen of times ,then it would be even within a day xD

But so far they havent even reached 15 percent of the game XD
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 4:53 am

Yup. It's pretty great.

I've been throwing in a few, non-troll inputs. But I am mostly watching while playing on my X version.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 4:57 am

haha imagine if they start playing pokemon emerald edition or something and landing in some kind of cave where there are places to fall down if you are not fast enough, then there would be a big problem with these trollolols
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 4:58 am

Oh god. I can't wait to see them do Seafoam Island. LOL
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 5:01 am

yeah that one, i think. I cant rememeber the new forms of pokemon. All i can remember are these from blue and red
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 5:08 am

Ice Path in Gold and Silver would be funny as hell to watch them do. They'd probably take days in that place alone.

Edit: Someone in chat just made a wonderful point. The Safari Zone is gonna suck.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 5:36 am

That's if they ever get to the Safari Zone!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 5:41 am

That is true, they've been on this same route for over an hour now. I think they've only fought one trainer on the route.

Edit: Finally, another battle.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 7:16 am

OH GOD. They just used the Thunderbolt TM on Rattata.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 7:22 am

Haha, glad it's not my game of Pokemon they're playing.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 7:26 am

Agreed.

Now we have some people trying to coordinate others so they can finally circumvent these ledges.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 7:38 am

My stream keeps buffering every 30 seconds otherwise I'd be watching it more. 21,000 people must be lagging it.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 8:47 am

Bloody hell its on 21k consistent viewers, when i joined it was 1.5k...
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 8:48 am

Yup, and due to all of the inputs, they can't make it off this route. Twitch is really bad at Pokemon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 12:49 pm

Lord_Draco wrote:
OH GOD. They just used the Thunderbolt TM on Rattata.

Haha what an absolute waste of a special attack

Im amazed they managed to beat Lt surge to be honest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TwitchPlaysPokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TwitchPlaysPokemon
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: