)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

TwitchPlaysPokemon

Go down 
+5
Lord_Draco
EpicJK2
Phoenix
Kernow Pilgrim
Axel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Feb 2014, 11:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

So I found this hilarious stream on twitch.tv where someone managed to hook an emulator up the the twitch chat so the chat controls the game, hilarity ensues.

http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb 2014, 11:38 pm

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ka89uCBeLl9VV5GPlAKuW7yF8FGtnVmdbPnIwG8FnQ4/preview?pli=1&sle=true

Their website, they are playing Blue and Gold too.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 12:32 am

nice fanarts over there Smile
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 12:54 am

Yeah this one made me laugh

TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Zi_zuT1Dc9-czDOBzrD4GjqMQ9lcHV57XJyHE8yIZwWv6BMBbsB0pUJFi2I-d6icmkBte5eVTAA2rs3mE4J4bBObd2nwbdyI3KFfcjQcvEov13TqAw8VfISFgw
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 1:09 am

EpicJK2 wrote:
Yeah this one made me laugh

TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Zi_zuT1Dc9-czDOBzrD4GjqMQ9lcHV57XJyHE8yIZwWv6BMBbsB0pUJFi2I-d6icmkBte5eVTAA2rs3mE4J4bBObd2nwbdyI3KFfcjQcvEov13TqAw8VfISFgw

Fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 5:23 am

38,000 people playing now  Shocked

They're still in rock tunnel, which is where they were yesterday... It appears they have lost Charmeleon somehow they only have 5 pkmn now...

They also deleted Rattatas Thunderbolt.... with BUBBLEBEAM  Razz

Actually they do still have Charmeleon, they decided it would be better if it did not learn slash, they kept Leer instead  Cool 

Last edited by Phoenix on Mon 17 Feb 2014, 5:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 5:33 am

Probably they let him free or it is defeated...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 6:01 am

We've been stuck inside the Lavender pokemon centre for about 30 minutes, we've saved the game about 20 times but we still haven't managed to find the nurse to heal our pokemon yet lmao
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 7:10 am

46,000 viewers now and in the last battle they tried to use the S.S Ticket about 100 times lol.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 7:30 am

Somehow we made it to Celadon City. The most annoying thing is trolls spamming start all the time. The fun will be over soon, we don't have a Bicycle for Cyling road, and the Safari Zone will be a joke. I can see some rage quits coming.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 7:35 am

Yeah, I still have no idea how they managed to get out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 7:48 am

Lol yeah they didn't even have flash. Helix fossil will light our path!  flower

Somehow they have an insanely powerful Pidgeot at lv40, it has no good moves though.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 8:49 am

There's a bit of press on this now.

https://youtu.be/MD2PidSTQqM

Skip to about 1:30 if you just want the Twitch Plays Pokemon stuff.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 8:57 am

They've been trying to cut the tree to Erikas gym for the last 90 minutes. It's getting a bit boring now.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 9:43 am

Yeah, I think the creator needs to throttle the start button even more.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 11:46 am

Yes but without it you cant give items to pokemons...
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 12:01 pm

Yeah I didn't mean disable, just throttle the usage of it a bit, it was getting spammed to dearth earlier.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 2:15 pm

Lol 57,000 now and they're stuck inside Erikas gym and they need cut to get out, this could take a while, I'm not even sure if they fought her yet. I notice via chat that one of the pokemon has been dubbed Jay Leno, but I'm not sure which one, think it might be the lv 13 Rattata. Lv 42 Pidgeot looks pretty handy though.

Edit: By the looks of it they've defeated Erika. How the f**k did that happen  Surprised

Its so goddamn stupid and full of trolls but i cant stop watching it... why???  confused

Halariously, we're now trapped in the Elevator in Celedon Department store haha
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb 2014, 8:32 pm

Becaue Pigeot has advantages over her plant pokemons.

also the trolls ... mehh yeh but still annoying, xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb 2014, 12:15 am

It still says I need damn Adobe flash  Sad 
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb 2014, 12:48 am

are you using mac?

use the link to install it for your OS version.
http://get.adobe.com/de/flashplayer/otherversions/
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb 2014, 5:18 am

We are now in the Rocket Hideout. Should be fun.

I wonder what the fate of the Master Ball will be.

Edit: So apparently, they released ABBBBBBBK(, their Charmeleon (Dubbed Abby by a few), and their Rattata who was dubbed Jay Leno (Also the same one they used the Thunderbolt TM on). Their liege, the Helix Fossil is currently sitting in the PC as well.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb 2014, 7:21 am

Jay Leno was awful and they wasted Bubblebeam and Thunderbolt, two very decent moves particularly in the early going, on that sucker. I can't believe they released Abby though, that was 2nd strongest and it wasn't far away from becoming Charizard.

It's not fun anymore now, start is being spammed every second which is spoiling the whole, and its up to 69,000 people which means the input lag is terrible, and most commands don't even make it to the console so seeing your name on the screen is somewhat a lottery now.

It's going to take them a million years to do Rocket Hideout because they're trying to do the Chevron teleports, which actually require some thought and accuracy, so I think this could be the end of the line.

Pretty much sick of it now anyway.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb 2014, 7:49 am

This savegame is tra$hed!
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb 2014, 9:40 am

Lol it was only a matter of time. The way things like this spread across gaming networks and the amount of trolls in 'gaming' put a small window on success and then constant failure.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb 2014, 10:26 am

As the viewership climbs, the progress will fall.

See, I don't find it frustrating, I find it amusing because I expected progress to be super slow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TwitchPlaysPokemon
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: