)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

TwitchPlaysPokemon

Go down 
+5
Lord_Draco
EpicJK2
Phoenix
Kernow Pilgrim
Axel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Feb 2014, 11:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

So I found this hilarious stream on twitch.tv where someone managed to hook an emulator up the the twitch chat so the chat controls the game, hilarity ensues.

http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb 2014, 9:12 pm

I can't confirm this, but it looks as if they have defeated Rocket Hideout & Giovanni.... HOW THE fly a kite JESUS CHRIST HEAVENS ABOVE DID THAT COME ABOUT?

Theres seems to be alot of hatred against Flareon right now too, and the Helix Fossil still remains the most popular Deity. Wink
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb 2014, 10:24 pm

Lol there seemed to be a group of people who were obsessed with getting Evee, then they somehow evolved her and the hate probably comes from the rest of the viewers who know Flareon sucks.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb 2014, 12:46 am

Don't worry, they will never pass the safari zone.

Plus I find it blashphemic that they found a new deity! MOON STONE FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb 2014, 3:22 am

They have this Anarchy/Democracy thing now.

Which, as long as it's active, tallies up the inputs and pushes the button with the highest amount of votes. They might actually make progress.

Also, HELIX FOSSIL FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb 2014, 3:32 am

I've been watching, it's amazing that they unite to troll the game and pick left when they're already facing a left wall. Amazing and frustrating to watch lol, especially at this new slow pace.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb 2014, 6:20 am

EpicJK2 wrote:
Lol there seemed to be a group of people who were obsessed with getting Evee, then they somehow evolved her and the hate probably comes from the rest of the viewers who know Flareon sucks.

I always thought Flareon was a decent fire pokemon if you didn't have Charmander at the start. It learns Flamethrower I'm sure, there are fire pokemon out there that don't even learn that, Ponyta for example. And Vulpix doesn't learn it until LV40 which means you have to wait ages to use the firestone for Ninetales if you want Flamethrower, same story for Growlithe - Arcanine. Flareon can evolve nice and early and still learn Flamethrower, the only thing is, Flareon is quite slow compared to Jolteon and Vaporeon. I have to say, out of the three, Jolteon is still probably the best. Pin Missile FTW
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb 2014, 9:50 am

Haven't played Pokemon in years except a Pokemon MMO that I played for a while but didn't get Evee. I think I always picked Charmander too when I started.

They're almost at 100,000 viewers now and are near Giovanni.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb 2014, 12:15 pm

"Why do we need democracy to use an elevator?"

An amazing question brought to you by the chat.

Edit: Now they just threw the Horn Drill TM away. Farewell TM07.

Edit Edit: They FINALLY got the Silph Scope, after fighting Giovanni and losing to him, getting back to him and digging out with DigRat, getting back to him again and beating him, then digging out before grabbing the Silph Scope.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Feb 2014, 3:42 am

wtf, that s some awesome waste of time xD
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Feb 2014, 4:15 am

They are pretty much experts at that.

Either way, it looks like they're doing Pokemon Tower. I wonder how they will make it through, because last time I checked, their Pidgeot only had two attack moves, and they both are normal type moves which can't hit ghosts.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Feb 2014, 5:02 am

Whoah, ok. Looks like they have to come up with something.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Feb 2014, 1:47 pm

Anyone have any updates my Twitch isn't loading properly at all for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb 2014, 3:25 pm

So, apparently they beat koga and the safari zone (through some miracle) last night or so.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Feb 2014, 5:21 am

TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 P1NFCRQ

How they managed to do this I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Feb 2014, 5:33 am

Call it a miracle and be done with it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Feb 2014, 5:39 am

They'll decimate the pokemon league at this rate, especially with Zapdos, it's lethal. Articuno is the best Legendary bird though, and Moltres... blah, awful.

I've completely stopped watching it now though, boring as hell and the novety has gone. I've still pkmn Red and a Game boy fully functioning, if I wanted to watch it, i'd play it myself. (Actually I still have save from my last game, with Level 87 Dragonite FTW)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Feb 2014, 7:35 am

I mainly do periodic check-ins, and if it is interesting, I stay to watch until it gets boring again.

They almost released Bird Jesus today. Their Zapdos is currently in the PC though.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Feb 2014, 8:32 am

Yeah I'm the same Draco, I watched it earlier and they almost released Zapdos twice, was incredibly frustrating lol.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2014, 9:50 pm

It's official. As of March 1st, the game has been beaten. The many "players" have dubbed this day Helix Day.

Let it be known that AA-J (Archangel or Battery Jesus) sweeped the Elite four. And now our hero can finally be at peace. He probably will find the most quietest place he can find to live out his days.

at Mt. Silver.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2014, 11:35 pm

Hurray. If you tried explaining how impressive this achievement was to anyone who isn't a gamer, they would just look at you like you were mental. But I'm impressed they actually managed it.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2014, 8:11 am

mereel wrote:
It's official. As of March 1st, the game has been beaten. The many "players" have dubbed this day Helix Day.

Let it be known that AA-J (Archangel or Battery Jesus) sweeped the Elite four. And now our hero can finally be at peace. He probably will find the most quietest place he can find to live out his days.

at Mt. Silver.

Yup, his schizophrenia won't bother anyone there.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2014, 12:32 pm

are you serious they beat the game LOL
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2014, 1:08 pm

Thats only because of the anarchy/democracy format, they wouldn't have had a chance with the old 'every button counts' format, no way.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2014, 1:32 pm

Don't matter the format, it was still 60 to 90 k viewers trying to play the same game together. That's impressive.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2014, 6:30 pm

Yup, if at any point, a group of people wanted to start9 spam in democracy mode, they could do it. In some ways, democracy mode is worse than anarchy mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TwitchPlaysPokemon   TwitchPlaysPokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TwitchPlaysPokemon
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: