)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

What do you want from "Santa"?

Go down 
+16
Ali3N
Battledroidlover
sebbat
Phoenix
Ashly
Kernow Pilgrim
Grimmjow
lusantlueg
Hektor
solid snake
DoZeR~
mereel
dooku
BlueNinja
Ajunta Pall
Purplez
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Purplez
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Purplez

What do you want from "Santa"? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 7:00 am

I don't get "Santa" presents at all and probably a lot of other people here don't either.
But, if you could get something from that fat, old man, what would it be?

Now this doesn't have to be completely realistic, but it has to actually be able to happen in real life. Which means no owning the Enterprise, Blue, no getting a girlfriend, and no real lightsabers.

I would like to get a 27" iMac. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 7:42 am

a trip to paradise Very Happy. Caraiban islands, white sand, cyan sea, jungle trees ....
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 8:17 am

A PC :O @Lusan xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
dooku

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 8:23 am

outcast's head
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 8:25 am

On a stick :O
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 8:54 am

Clothes...
Back to top Go down
Purplez
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Purplez

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 9:33 am

0.o
...You're not wearing any?

and can we please stop the Out conversation. We all understand he's a dick, but if it's one thing I hate, that's people whining.
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 9:35 am

Gibson SG signed by Angus Young and a 20W amplifier
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 9:59 am

well if i think i don t want anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 10:05 am

i want ... uhmm... clothes Very Happy , new notebook , way around the world Wink
Back to top Go down
lusantlueg
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
lusantlueg

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 11:53 am

BlueNinja wrote:
A PC :O @Lusan xDDDDD
lmao

some xbox 360 games Razz
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:13 pm

Well i don't got that big list of things i want as presents

i just hope to get some parfume, clothes, a usb stick there can be like 10 gb on or a external harddisc Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:54 pm

Shirts and a new suit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Purplez
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Purplez

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:14 pm

@Grimm
I suggest you pick up a SanDisk flash drive. They work really well and I found a 16GB one for about $30 USD.

@Kernow
A fireman's suit, right? Razz
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:16 pm

Purplez wrote:
@Grimm
I suggest you pick up a SanDisk flash drive. They work really well and I found a 16GB one for about $30 USD.

Okay well but i think if i'm going to get one my dad probaly already bought it but ty for the advice Smile
Back to top Go down
Purplez
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Purplez

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:17 pm

Ah, well I hope for your sake you got a good one. My family shops really late, so I'm not used to being prepared for Christmas. xD
Back to top Go down
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Ashly

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:26 pm

I want All the things i wanted
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:34 pm

MMM i would like a new motor, maybe an Audi A3 or sumat. Im trying to keep it reallistic.
And i'd like some new clothes too, my wardrobe is a little bare. Yes lyle and Scott T-shits is what i want.

Oh but wait, I want a PS3 coz the new final fantasy game is out. LOVE FINAL FANTASY! i'd say VIII was my favourite.

And guess what, i wont get any of these at all! lol

Nah i'd settle for a good piss up down the town! Cant beat it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:53 pm

Oke for real now, a Macintosh Laptop with boot camp installed, a 30 Gig iPod, a new Ibanez, and a Graphics card that gives me more then 20 fps -__- xD
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 2:25 pm

I want a joystick for the PC
Back to top Go down
Purplez
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Purplez

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 4:00 pm

Lol, Blue, I get an average of 90 on yavin and bespin v2. When I'm on the default bespin I get 120.

Jealous?
Back to top Go down
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Ashly

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 6:33 pm

I WAnt Alvin and the chipmunks 2 and a fart bubble
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 8:10 pm

I want 10000000 more Battle droids for my collection......and a battle droid prop would be nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 10:06 pm

Hehe okay that's kinda cool for u purplez.
Well when i played jk2 the first 2-3 years i had a graphic card which gave me 16-20 fps in ffa_bespin but still i learned to kick without script but it was indeed hard to do it Surprised
Back to top Go down
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 10:47 pm

I want:

One personal Ship, one island, one Airline(Called Ali3N Airline Razz), Nuclear bombs to kill evry noob, one helicopter to rescue survivors wen the zombie infection is started( xD )
I think this is all...

Yaaa! I have 1 more idea Very Happy 1 wish fropm santa claus(be true) Very Happy

~Ali3N
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from "Santa"?   What do you want from "Santa"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want from "Santa"?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next