)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Bubble laming

Go down 
+7
Igrom
Dragon
Rex
solid snake
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 11:20 am

Devy gave me this video today of him getting bubble lamed, be carefull about that guy eminem, if you see him on, disable bubbles.

http://www.xfire.com/video/4a47d7/
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 11:24 am

eminem is pretty powerfull, he did it on purpose to annoy devy, it's not on his hobbies of playing, so i don't think you should worry about this.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 11:47 am

no mercy with devy. i was there when devy was teasing, insulting and laming eminem. devy is worth that treatment...
or we just ban devy right away...
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 12:27 pm

DONT ban, its not necesary, sorry 'bout that, i tought he was a newb, thanks for telling me this.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 5:33 pm

There is people who have all ways little confligts on server but it really is not that bad there so no need to badn devy or anyone right now. He diserved that bubble lame by his own acts.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 5:52 pm

sebbat wrote:
DONT ban, its not necesary
Back to top Go down

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 6:55 pm

devY deserved to be banned for everything else he does... :@
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 7:48 pm

SolarJedi wrote:
devY deserved to be banned for everything else he does... :@

Just turn bubbles off lmao
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 11:37 pm

I removed his bubble once yeasterday and he stopped bubble laming when i was there.
Devy probably made him rage :S
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 12:49 am

DevY hasn't had any serious offences in a while, I'm surprised by the ban factor in this thread. He does lame, but doesn't do it in a bubble.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 1:18 am

Well i haven't really even seen him lame much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 1:29 am

I never see devY laming...
Back to top Go down

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 2:23 am

I have ... He ks, aimbot too ^^
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 2:24 am

SolarJedi wrote:
I have ...
You KS and aimbot?
Back to top Go down

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 3:15 am

Rex wrote:
[I KS and aimbot
[/quote]

No!! Surprised
Back to top Go down

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 3:16 am

That went badly... :@

Double post ><
Back to top Go down
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Ashly

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 4:00 am

sebbat wrote:
DONT ban, its not necesary, sorry 'bout that, i tought he was a newb, thanks for telling me this.

Sorry Dosen't Cut it If he feeds on noobs We could get Less Recruitments due to him and the Noobs would want to train to become good.
Back to top Go down

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 4:45 am

Video'd devY and Weezy laming me, I didn't do anything before hand and as soon as I join and devY asks tasman if he wants to hunt me but you don't see that in the clip. You can also, if you watch carefully when devy kicks, see his KS, when he misses dooming me with kick and hits the ''kerb'' making sure you don't run down the edge of the pit. Sorry for bad quality. Enjoy.. http://www.xfire.com/video/4a5d2a/
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 5:46 am

Wow KS and a righteous lame! This guy is on fire today! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 5:50 am

I know right, apart from the fact that if he was on fire then he would be burning or dead. Razz
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 5:55 am

Oh he will be Very Happy

Pssssssssst Lucifer! Evil laugh required!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 6:08 am

you take ks as evil. It's nothing guys, they arn't even sols.
Back to top Go down

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 6:32 am

My maiiin poooooiiinnnntttt waaaasssssss hiiiiimmmmmmm laaaaaammmmmmiiiiinnnnnnggggg aaaaannnnnndddddddd nnnnnoooooottttt KKKKSSSSSSSSSSSiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg:<

Here Timmy Timmy Timmy, I'm Gonna Eat Yer! I'm Bigger Than You And Higher In The Food Chain, GET IN MAH BELLY!

Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 6:57 am

I talked to devY today and he doesnt give a shit if we ban him. He doesnt seem to want to stop laming or KSing for that matter.
Back to top Go down

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 7:01 am

He has some weird thought in his head that I really really want him banned for no reason at all.. It's quite funny when he mentioned it, but I don't want him banned, but if he lames like that and makes people disconnected and get people staying away from the SoL server then we will have to put an end of his nuisance. Muhahahahaa (Sorry I can't write one full paragraph without being immature because I am that cool...) *Just agree* -____- Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bubble laming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble laming   Bubble laming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bubble laming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next