)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Unleash the Forbidden One

Go down 
+10
raynE
mereel
Nibler
Ajunta Pall
Micr0
Lelouch
Lucifer
sebbat
Xasomur
Dark Misery
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Unleash the Forbidden One Empty
PostSubject: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 9:31 am

So when do I get unbanned? Because it's been weeks and years. loL

I had to activate other servers, but now my mission there is now complete.

Yes. I forgive you.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 9:38 am

fail.
try again.
[just as an information, the poll was about PERMAbanning you. you are banned until WE forgive YOU]
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 9:40 am

I was the only SoL who voted no, lol
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 9:44 am

Yes!

Edit: "I was the only SoL who voted no, lol" Yes, your pro.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:37 am

haha i told u misery u were gonna get it after sometime, too bad that didn't help when i was part of the clan lol..
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 2:56 pm

Lucifer wrote:
haha i told u misery u were gonna get it after sometime, too bad that didn't help when i was part of the clan lol..

Unleash the Forbidden One A2071971-72-Laugh%20TomJerry
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 2:59 pm

I forgive you. Unban me. LOL. Greatest.Quote.Ever.

Oh also sebby for president?

And also HI XASO! Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 11:14 pm

HAI WOLFY
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 5:28 pm

This is punishment. Unban the man. Misery will not apologize, So noo need to wait for one.
You guys should be the one apologizing, Misery is one of the most active jk2 players here, And sol is the only server where he can do his work. Don't be mad and hold a grudge.
Just let him goo

Because B_I_T_C_H Were a mother Fu cking MARTIAN! alien

~m0z
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 11:24 pm

no no he makes his work on euro servers too now lol, he's a fod and dfi ( the lastest scrub clan of jk2 ), and he dies pretty well, if this is the only reasons to unban him, they arn't good x).
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 11:43 pm

micro, what is his "work"?
being annoying twat? no, we dont need that Smile
theres no need for us to apologize, he was warned often enough. if he wont apologize, its his problem.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 7:29 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
no no he makes his work on euro servers too now lol, he's a fod and dfi ( the lastest scrub clan of jk2 ).

No no you got it all wrong, dfi has been transformed from the scrub clan it was (guild technically) to an active pro guild. Look at how active euro now is again, yes. Now Misery runs US and Euro! Cool

Ajunta Pall wrote:
and he dies pretty well, if this is the only reasons to unban him, they arn't good x)

Still get more kills on you though. (In Euro) Cool

I mean see what happened when I got banned? I had to make euro active, but now US is losing activity. Sad story.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:07 am

You think he is such an annoying twat because you get annoyed fast. And all my years of being in SoL you do get annoyed fast, and because of that, you bann him, [Thinking that it will teach him a lesson] And he comes back.
Misery is one of those people who don't give a fu_ck if he goes to jail. And when hes out, he will do his work.
When i mean work, i mean pwn, something you could never do Xaso, All you do is talk shit on the fourms.

~m00n
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:17 am

@Micr0, why are you singling out Xaso? Xaso was not the one who banned him? It was a GROUP decision. Laff has been around for some years now and his attitude has never changed. After years of that ga y, "I'm cool cause I don't give a fu ck", attitude SoL got tired of it. I was tired of it after day 1 but no one seemed to get him in check from the start. There's your problem. You've let him fester.

@Laff, euro has always been that way. They fluctuate in activity from month to month. It is not YOU that is making them active. Get over yourself.

Let me inform you people on a little something, Laff is pathetic. He is the lowest form of American skill I've seen in years; I'm gonna love to see his sarcastic comment to this.
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:22 am

I don't give a Fck who banned him. Never said i was "Pissed" at whoever banned him.
U don't play the fuking game anymore anyways? So who gives a shit if he annoys you, when ur not there for him to annoy?

~m00n
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:26 am

Micr0, in your raged typing, I believe your brain was thinking faster than you could type, because your last sentence makes little sense.

It is not a matter of whether I play the game or not, because I was speaking of the past and how little has changed in his attitude from the past. So I don't know why you're targeting me with your horrific thinking, but it's quite bad.
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:33 am

There is no targeting. From my understanding Misery always has a good attitude. People fcking say he has a bad attitude because he insults. Do you fcking see him shed tears on server? Or bich about people like Lunar? Everytime i'm fcking on i don't see him do that, All i see is =]
So attitude isn't in the fcking picture.
I'm not raging when i type this shit, Your just surprised that i'm acting this way.

~m00n
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:38 am

Hardly, I don't care how you act--act how you want, I will keep my composure nevertheless. So, because he doesn't shed tears or complain makes him have a good attitude? As well as doing "=]"? An emoticon could have many implications attached to them, I suggest you start using common sense and reading between the lines of those emoticons. Most of them are not "happy" smiles. So sadly, attitude does come into this picture. It's how laff has chosen to act. He could choose not to act that way, we all know this; yet he doesn't, that's attitude.
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:54 am

From my standpoint "=[" Is just "emoticon" it isn't a real emotion. Everybody does Sad :'( :-(
And all that shit just to be all like, Oh you killed me oh well imma type sad face.
Everybody knows that shit. You arn't really frowning. U keep saying he has attitude when he does a simple "=[" Who doesn't frown? So are you saying Everybody has attitude? Its a fcking computer game!! and you keep saying he is Pathetic, And has no skill. Who gives a shit if he has no skill, or if he is pathetic. That is your prediction on Misery.

~m00n
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 9:03 am

Do you understand the meaning behind the word, "emoticon"? "emot-" short for emotion, "icon", symbol. You just contradicted yourself, if emoticons really have no emotion then there would be no use for them. For example, a ":'(" when they died is an emotion to show that you are sad or displeased that you just died. It is a playful and innocent form of it. However, saying something like, "shut up slave", followed by a "=]" intends a sarcastic tone, however, this does not mean that the sarcasm is needed, nor is it justified of the use of the phrase "shut up slave". This is hardly a "simple '=['" now is it? You ask who cares about if he has skill? Well, apparantly, laff cares, because half the time he's insulting or telling people how badly he can "pwn" or "kill them more". True, this is just a game, but how you act on the game matters. Have some integrity for yourself Micr0.

One last thing, "That is your 'prediction' on Misery." I am making no predictions of Misery, I know exactly what kind of person he is. So the word "prediction" is not quite the word to use here.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 9:26 am

Nibler wrote:
@Micr0, why are you singling out Xaso? Xaso was not the one who banned him? It was a GROUP decision. Laff has been around for some years now and his attitude has never changed. After years of that ga y, "I'm cool cause I don't give a fu ck", attitude SoL got tired of it. I was tired of it after day 1 but no one seemed to get him in check from the start. There's your problem. You've let him fester.

@Laff, euro has always been that way. They fluctuate in activity from month to month. It is not YOU that is making them active. Get over yourself.

Let me inform you people on a little something, Laff is pathetic. He is the lowest form of American skill I've seen in years; I'm gonna love to see his sarcastic comment to this.

loL! Ahh nib your talking about my attitude? As I recall right when you left, you left a bad impression on a lot of players (I'm not talking about myself, but you know what I'm talking about). They still mention you in not a very pleasant way.

Then talking about skill when you left I was already on your level. Now nibby, you can't touch me, you left the game, coming back will only kill your ego in a matter of seconds. My attitude is just fine as well, the only people who I'm not cool with are the people that bring it upon themselves. Everyone who I enslaved such as yourself have brought it upon themselves. When I first met you you ganged me with 3 other people loL. Now your my slave, you brought it upon yourself, however I didn't rage about it, but your attitude and taking this game to seriously towards me attacking you later is your fault. You brought it upon yourself. Ya Plus considering it took you 5-6 years nonstop to become pro, and it took me 2 to pwn you says something.

I'll give you an example of how people rage:

Wehr: He was the only decent player on, so I attacked him with a pada name to play. He got mad, recognized my skill, and now hes raging.

Devy: Same as above.

Nib: Same as above.

Deathray: Only player on, so I attacked him, he telerun, telerun to training, etc. What was I supposed to do look at him? loL! He had bubble on, and emotes. So I was messing with him and making fun of hes emoting and bubbling and such. And he raged. Although I did leave him alone when other people came. However those other people started to abuse him (jamey, some random, etc.)

Xaso: Easily offended, apparently that's what 10 other people told me.

Etc.

All the people that rage or have any problems with me have either one or more of the symptoms as the above.

People who don't rage:
Peg
Mick
Micro
Fi
Junior
Lunar (but random)
Buffy (also random)
Nasty
Etc.

They understand that this is a game, it's time you figure it out. The greatest puzzle left to learn loL, you're not in the real world, take the red pill!
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 9:39 am

Yes, I understand that. I understand almost everyone listens to 1 side of the story and most likely my side will be overlooked, and I'm fine with that. Because I know this is a game and I don't really care what people think of me on this game anymore. You can take this game however you want, how you act on the game is still the same. That is real, no matter how you look at it. If how you acted on the internet didn't matter there wouldn't be laws coming up that make cyberbulling illegal. You act badly, laff. If you truly don't care, then maybe you should look towards someone who really takes things nonseriously. Sebb is a good example of people who don't care in the right ways. Humorous but doesn't go too far.

You were on my level? I've 5-0'd you everytime. That one day I came back randomly, I 5-0'd you then. Sadly, it was quite easy even with the lack of playing. It took me 5-6 years? You haven't even known me for that long, you don't know how long it took. So you can't even say how long it took me to become pro. You're still not pro, ask the euros if they respect you. That will be a test if you truly are pro I sure dont mean the bad euros either.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 10:01 am

Nibler wrote:
Yes, I understand that. I understand almost everyone listens to 1 side of the story and most likely my side will be overlooked, and I'm fine with that. Because I know this is a game and I don't really care what people think of me on this game anymore. You can take this game however you want, how you act on the game is still the same. That is real, no matter how you look at it. If how you acted on the internet didn't matter there wouldn't be laws coming up that make cyberbulling illegal. You act badly, laff. If you truly don't care, then maybe you should look towards someone who really takes things nonseriously. Sebb is a good example of people who don't care in the right ways. Humorous but doesn't go too far.

Nibler wrote:

You were on my level? I've 5-0'd you everytime. That one day I came back randomly, I 5-0'd you then.

Lol Amnesia! It was about 5-5. Anyways Peg said last time he played you the score was the same or somewhere near it. After you left sometime later I matched peg in an overall match (ctf, pk, ff, ffa, dueling, etc.). He won the overall match but 5-2 on ffa. Yes and that was then. Also devy was bragging about how he beat you in US badly (plus wasn't he you friend? or such).

This is an example of what happens to Slaves:

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/g/811/102miseryvsdevyatsol8.jpg/

Nibler wrote:

Sadly, it was quite easy even with the lack of playing. It took me 5-6 years? You haven't even known me for that long, you don't know how long it took. So you can't even say how long it took me to become pro. You're still not pro, ask the euros if they respect you. That will be a test if you truly are pro I sure dont mean the bad euros either.

No, but azzy does. Cool And he doesn't have nice things to say about it.

Nib don't get cute, even though you rage at me. I don't have any ill feelings towards you. It's just irrelevant, your a good person, just ignorant. I forgive you. yes.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 10:09 am

oh, im surprised. surprised about micro. hey, what happened to you? you seem to be active in game, yes? good to know Smile you seem to have taken a course more aggressive now. where does that come from?
anyway, good to know you're still here Smile i miss the micro i knew. he was a good friend. i miss some partner for nf Smile i could need someone with a good yellow or blue fan now, since kush isnt playing anymore.

anyway, like nibler (thx for providing the voice of wisdom here Smile ), i wanna underline, that it wasnt my decision alone. i made a member poll. and if you're angry micr0, that he was banned, then you have to focus your anger on 9 ppl more besides me, and the rest of sol, except sebb, who stood there watching Smile

I dont know why you're trying to undermine me and the things i did. i cant see the benefit that laaf has ever brought. some find him funny, some can bear him, and some are just annoyed. but he hasnt done anything great. even on skill, he is getting even more sad. he is using mwheel since long, which is also a code bound to the wheel, which makes it as good as ks, and always called himself best ds legit. and now he even uses evc. laaf is no person of integrity. all he is, is being arrogant and demeaning.

maybe i get easily offended, but i never banned anyone on my own, except it was a lagger. i always showed leniency. i proposed bans to the council or the members. and they should decide. im not arbitrary.
as for laaf, his attitude IS bad. he is intentionally trying to annoy ppl. some others might find it funny, some cant. slave is just a word, that i cant find funny and i never will. if he wanted to use any of the meaningless overused insults, then he should pick one. but he uses slave. thats the point. the intention is just mean. if he would just play without that drama, then it would be cool. but i cant take the accuse of being a dramaqueen, or that i wouldnt play this game, by someone who isnt playing the game neither. the only difference is, that we pay a server for which we created rules, that allow ppl to hang around. if he would pay a server for where they can call other ppl names and insult them, fine. but on our server he's wrong. and i got enough support from the other ppl sharing the ideal of this servers clan.

btw, i didnt read laafs post. i guess its the same nonsense like always
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 10:27 am

Amnesia? I hate people who make up scores. You've never killed me more than twice in any game.

The last time I fought Peg he was talking a lot of crap about me, so I fought him and I believe I 5-0'd him as well; then left?

Oh yes, let's talk about Devy. Yes, he 5-0'd me. He was a friend then, and then he LIED to me that he was not bragging that he 5-0'd me. Had I known he would have bragged perhaps I would have tried more, or not have been involved in all in that ffa. Now, he is not my friend.

Don't get me started on Azzy. He likes to hold a grudge, and to him I'm just a "no ob killer who defends jkbotters and pros." He might have said things about me but he's also delusional, ask anyone else who has played just as long as he has, or people who have known me longer. So believe the mentally unstable if you wish.

All the accusations you've given are from people who are not my friends; nor do they truly know me. Please, ask someone who really knows me if you want to try to bring things up about my character.

I don't get cute. I also forgive you for your arrogance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unleash the Forbidden One
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next