)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Unleash the Forbidden One

Go down 
+10
raynE
mereel
Nibler
Ajunta Pall
Micr0
Lelouch
Lucifer
sebbat
Xasomur
Dark Misery
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 9:31 am

First topic message reminder :

So when do I get unbanned? Because it's been weeks and years. loL

I had to activate other servers, but now my mission there is now complete.

Yes. I forgive you.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 11:57 am

Maybe, but explaining things won't work with misery, so there is not fcking need to explain things.

~m00n
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 12:06 pm

Micr0 wrote:
I quit this clan because of you Xaso, Because of the fcking drama you caused and "annoyed" the fck out of me, reading all the rubbish you post. I'm just fcking surprised that you didn't insult me in that post. Didn't sound like you.
@Mereel, S-T-F-U I read every fcking post here, It's a fcking game!!! Every video game you play you get annoyed by other players. Because they beat you? because they kill you?
Like Mw3 or Black ops for instance. I hate it when the same fcking guy kills me, So do i bann him? {if CoD had the ability to do that} No just play the fcking game, and who gives a shit if somebody kills you, put on a bubble.. And if they are annoying you in dat bubble, then make a Fcking mod to where if they attack you or kick you in da bubble they get damaged.

~m00n

AHERRMMM. Old post but I like this. NONONONONONOONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Xaso is a fly a kite beast. I love xaso (No homo) But this second part LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Well said! And why is this topic still alive. LOCK THIS BISH.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012, 5:44 am

Micr0 wrote:
I quit this clan because of you Xaso, Because of the fcking drama you caused and "annoyed" the fck out of me, reading all the rubbish you post. I'm just fcking surprised that you didn't insult me in that post. Didn't sound like you.
@Mereel, S-T-F-U I read every fcking post here, It's a fcking game!!! Every video game you play you get annoyed by other players. Because they beat you? because they kill you?
Like Mw3 or Black ops for instance. I hate it when the same fcking guy kills me, So do i bann him? {if CoD had the ability to do that} No just play the fcking game, and who gives a shit if somebody kills you, put on a bubble.. And if they are annoying you in dat bubble, then make a Fcking mod to where if they attack you or kick you in da bubble they get damaged.

~m00n

Quiting a clan just for one person?
I have 1001 reason to leave the clan but im still here.I see the words do more damage than the lightsaber...
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 12:44 pm

Well then that means you are stronger than me? is that it rex? I had many reasons to quit sol, Hell i fcking tried quitting 3 or more times! Xaso caused drama, and he thought that he was suposed. Leader. It may not be the reason now, but back then. that was the situation.

~m99n
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 2:58 pm

Rex wrote:
Micr0 wrote:

~m00n

Quiting a clan just for one person?
I have 1001 reason to leave the clan but im still here.I see the words do more damage than the lightsaber...

loL if you have 1001 reasons to quit the clan then you should quit it. It doesn't make much sense otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:34 pm

Micr0 wrote:
Well then that means you are stronger than me? is that it rex? I had many reasons to quit sol, Hell i fcking tried quitting 3 or more times! Xaso caused drama, and he thought that he was suposed. Leader. It may not be the reason now, but back then. that was the situation.

~m99n

I tried to quit more than 3 times,and it doesn't mean i'm stronger than you,if you means skills,I was inactive 6 month so I'm happy if I defeat a bot.So I don't talk about "who is the stronger."

And that thing about "Leader".We don't have leader we have a facked council.And I think the council decide what will we do with the clan.Or the rules changed while I was inactive?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

rules have always been the same rex, but the truth has never been the rules. On a 7 men council, we always had only 2 or 3 real council members. It was more kind of leadership lol ( i don't critize that, to my mind it works better x) ).
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 6:46 am

Micr0 wrote:

~m99n

Question
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 2:10 am

Show me that facked topic where Xaso is causing drama.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:23 am

TROLL TOPIC XD
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:38 am

Micr0 wrote:
You guys still talkin? S-TF-U and stop wasting your Fcking time on fourms.
and arguing about who is better on jk2. A DEAD! game. That is what is pathetic.

~m00n

If everyone would think how you think,this game really would be DEAD.
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:39 pm

Shh pathetic Slave Wink

~m00n
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:41 pm

Btw i'm not a fcking member, so i can't show you the Topics, So u fail

~m00n
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 5:45 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
TROLL TOPIC XD
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 12:12 am

Micr0 wrote:
Shh pathetic Slave ;)

~m00n

I don't know what to say for that,you became cold,angry and talking too much shit.I don't know the reason of changing,you were the leader of a gang,good and trusted master and friend,had good skills,but this is still not enough for you.You think that with joining to CE you're holding the God's leg.
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 8:45 am

Axel wrote:
Ajunta Pall wrote:
TROLL TOPIC XD
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 11:42 pm

Okey,I think I'm out of this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Forbidden One   Unleash the Forbidden One - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unleash the Forbidden One
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4