)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

admin abuse

Go down 
+9
NickdeClaw
sebbat
mereel
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
BlueNinja
Grimlore
Pipsquid
nastY
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nastY

admin abuse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 12:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

I just wanna tell u guys that im on the server atm and some admin abuses every1 with empower, i mean hora, light master, shuriken, another pada that i dont know who it is and gonza, i hope ull do something about it. i already said in another post that i would take a screenshot, but im on windows 7 with a 16:10 screen, so every screen i take are black, but siny, impy, weezy and some other are there.

now its xasomur abusing, he silenced every1 for nothing

Last edited by nastY on Sun 18 Apr 2010, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nastY

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 4:35 pm

yah, no laming, which means do not attack people with saber down or chatbox up, but if u ffa with ur friend, u 4 sure have ur saber up, so its not gonna be laming if i join the ffa, even if u dont want me to join
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 4:35 pm

Srly, RULES. I MEAN SERIOUSLY.

Quote :
Server Rules
Gaming Attitude - Please be friendly and respectful to other members, treat others how you want to be treated.

No laming - Laming defines as kicking when your bubble is up, or attacking people when their sabres are down or their chatboxes are up.

No Scripts - Aimbot is strictly forbidden and could get admin to prevent this in some way. Kick Scripts and other JK2 cheats are against the clan morals of fairplay and equality.

No lagging/hacking - Any attempt to exploit our server and/or forums with malicious or destructive intent, or any lag which forcefully removes a player from the server will result in a ban.

No insults/spam - Please do not abuse the gift of public chat and offend us with profanities or meaningless gibble that blocks up the server chat.

Is that supposed to mean anything?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 4:36 pm

If im making a ffa with a friend is one thing, but if im talking with my friend with saber off you cant come to kill me, i dont know if you do that, but siny today did that a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 4:37 pm

not every1 on the server has already come here to read every rules, so i dont care, im talking about the rules that are writen on the server, not in the forum
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 4:38 pm

sebbat wrote:
If im making a ffa with a friend is one thing, but if im talking with my friend with saber off you cant come to kill me, i dont know if you do that, but siny today did that a lot of time.
m8, its a game not a chat room, if u wanna chat, add him on msn or xfire, but its a game !
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 4:40 pm

First, the rules that pip posted are in the motd when you are in server, and when you type rules.

Second, if you type Y you will se something like Say:, that is a chat, and if i want to chat, i will chat in-game with him Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 2:14 am

ugh,siny came on 2day and lamed me in name of "Padawan" and started to rant about me unable to Pwn him without emp so i knew it was him....

can somebody just tell this guy to leave us alone and go fawk himself? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 3:26 am

Stf u about my pada Zeto. I was there and all you did was tele run and insult, so don't come here to complain about him when you were just as bad, as I see you laming people all the time.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 4:49 am

nastY wrote:
i was only laming (at the end) cause of admin abuse
Our server.

nastY wrote:
make a private server for u and ur friends then, its a public server so ull have to get over it
Our server.

nastY wrote:
m8, its a game not a chat room, if u wanna chat, add him on msn or xfire, but its a game !
Our server.

It's not your server, nastY. It's ours. We can choose how to administrate it, we can choose who gets to play in it, we can choose what we want to do in it. And since you suggested that we should make a "private" server, I'm sure you won't try to evade the bans you earn, right? Yeah right.

It's not a public server, nastY. It's a private one. Privately-owned and operated. We just allow people to play in it. Your playing in our server is your expressed consent to be subject to the actions of our administration. Whether you choose to read the rules or not, you are bound by them. Just as a citizen of a nation is bound by the rules of that nation, regardless of whether that citizen has learned the rules.

If you don't think this sounds fair, too bad. Our rules exist because they facilitate what we believe is fairness. If you disagree, play somewhere else. If you don't want to play somewhere else, then start speaking to us respectfully instead of using cop-out lines you've heard from all the other disrespectful players in the game. Claiming "admin abuse" is like claiming police brutality for arresting someone who has committed assault.

If you play calmly, respectfully, engaging players who are engaging you, you will not have a problem. But you DON'T do that. Instead you think that you have the right to fight whoever you want at any time, and we punish you for it. Take the invisible crown off your head and realize that you are in a community of your peers. You are no more wise than the next person, and there are many people who disagree with the opinion that you state as fact. If you want something changed, argue it respectfully, and be prepared for the possibility of rejection.

Abuse? I'll tell you what's abuse: evading bans. Get over yourself.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 5:08 am

Nice words nick, you won karma.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 5:52 am

BlueNinja wrote:
Stf u about my pada Zeto. I was there and all you did was tele run and insult, so don't come here to complain about him when you were just as bad, as I see you laming people all the time.

Was I laming anybody in there? Was I laming YOU?

And Was I laming Siny? All the anwsers to those are no I Wasn't doing any of those
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 7:12 am

Wolfe dont you dare talk about Sey like that I know him and i KNOW he don't lame
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 7:35 am

He does lame. He's just not a dedicated lamer.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 7:39 am

siny lames a lot lol, he just doesn't care about what you say, because he flows his rage through the game. If you don't accept it, just kick him, he'll go on another server to fight good players.
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 7:47 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
siny lames a lot lol, he just doesn't care about what you say, because he flows his rage through the game. If you don't accept it, just kick him, he'll go on another server to fight good players.

Admins in this clan are too goody goody to kick anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 7:54 am

yes of course, i just tell that it wouldn't be a problem ^^
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 8:00 am

Uhmmm i tihnk, that siny has always his reason for laming, he is an inteligent person ... just be nice to him and he will nice to you ...

@Nick
I read it all (waw)
Karma ...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 8:24 am

@ nasty
if you have read carefully: i silenced first all, and then hora for a second time.

@ pip
lamers dont get any favoritism. but we stay fair and dont favorize our own members. so it is not allowed to our own members to provoke someone, or to make a fight last longer than necessary.
we arent gods. our actions do fail as well. and we shouldnt hide that. thats what i mean. not only because we are sol, we can do anything on the server. especially not breaking our own rules.
and there is another reason to focus on ourselves: most of the lames are provoked. we would have half of the lames and lamers if our own members were able to handle those ppl better. we wouldnt have to ban at all, or even argue or THINK about those kind of lamers, if our members would have the empathy to treat them like they want to be treated, just like we want them to treat us as we want it to be.
only thing we can do is, treat them like they want: no emp fights, no whining, no running, no insulting (and no ganging for most). we cant FORCE them to treat us like we want. but if we treat them good, they probably would do the same favor for us. if they dont, they deserve the ban.
but if not even WE treat them good, how are we supposed to decide, who can play here or not? i mean: we put up the rules. we demand respect. and if we dont respect their way of the game, we are just a lie. we would be abusers.
Its like making a criminal being the judge. its just ridicoulus.

so all i ask... all i demand is being respectful.
if THEN someone of them, is just wanting to lame, break the rules and be a dumbass, they will get a ban. and still it is task of the admins to decide, if someone who is a lamer can be cooled down so that he shows respect to the rules, or if he cant, and has to be banned. all the demands, just to BAN BAN BAN someone arent helping at all. i need 1 minute, and binary is calm. it needs endless, to always reban him over and over again.
just remember how often fisto was banned from the other server... he always came back and fukced the server up. because no-one took the time to really SOLVE the problem.

Again: all i ask is being respectful, and let the admins do their duties. it is their task. help them, by being nice following ur own rules
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 8:24 am

no hektor x). He told me : if you wear your tag, i won't show compation and trash you too xD. So i just told, ok, and i renamed my to PeDe x)
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 8:30 am

Quote :
Again: all i ask is being respectful, and let the admins do their duties. it is their task. help them, by being nice following ur own rules

Their duty is to protect the clan, not some stupid lamers. For god's sakes, you dont even ban laggers. If we you put up rules, its for a reason. And dont come giving me examples of judges and crap, cause then ill start.

In texas, the death penalty is legal. You go and kill 5 people. The cops catch you. You're dead. They dont say, oh my serial killer, stop murdering people, you promise? He says yes and then he goes out and kills 5 more.

You guys have to do what you have to do. If not, take down those rules and have anarchy.

Last edited by Pipsquid on Mon 19 Apr 2010, 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 8:35 am

1st i ban laggers.
but if i ban binary, cibbicom is banned as well...
shall i write in fat, so that you finally get it?
ah, and i banned boss... but he changes his ip faster than i can even spell the word ban.
so i made a compromice... blame me for stopping him laming and lagging by not banning...

2nd.
i protect the clan and its values, but not the mistakes the members do.
all of which happened could have been avoided, or at least be solved easier. but ppl here in this clan made it worse. and i am not here to defend our mistakes. they have a particial fault as well.
i am just fair. and fairness defends our clan more than a bannomania, like we saw with outcast.

i do what i have to do. even if it includes setting up clanmembers.
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 8:39 am

What? Two IPs that are the same? That makes no sense.

Everyone is saying how they used emp to protect themselfs from lamers.

Quote :

They did not. They were fooling around with the emp BEFORE the lamers came in. Seb went AFK and they were not able to take it out. What where they supposed to do, stand in a bubble and wait for some admin to take their emp off? Like if the admin would do anything either ways, he would take off the emp and leave them with the lamers like EVERY single time it happens.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 8:40 am

Xasomur wrote:
1st i ban laggers.
but if i ban binary, cibbicom is banned as well...
ah, and i banned boss... but he changes his ip faster than i can even spell the word ban.
so i made a compromice... blame me for stopping him laming and lagging by not banning...

2nd.
i protect the clan and its values, but not the mistakes the members do.
all of which happened could have been avoided, or at least be solved easier. but ppl here in this clan made it worse. and i am not here to defend our mistakes. they have a particial fault as well.
i am just fair. and fairness defends our clan more than a bannomania, like we saw with outcast.

i do what i have to do. even if it includes setting up clanmembers.
Cib and Bin have similiar ips...so if bins banned then so is Cib..so unban one you unban the other right xasophone?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 8:52 am

Pipsquid wrote:
What? Two IPs that are the same? That makes no sense.

Everyone is saying how they used emp to protect themselfs from lamers.

Quote :

They did not. They were fooling around with the emp BEFORE the lamers came in. Seb went AFK and they were not able to take it out. What where they supposed to do, stand in a bubble and wait for some admin to take their emp off? Like if the admin would do anything either ways, he would take off the emp and leave them with the lamers like EVERY single time it happens.

look wolfes post, he is right. when we rangeban, we ban the first 2 numbers of the ip, which got 4 numbers. but the last 2 numbers are changing always, the first 2 mostly stay the same.
cibbi and binary share the same first two numbers (at least binarys main ip)

yes, they began. but they all entered the fight, they all used their emp to kill them. but they all know emp freaks them off. its a matter of respect turning it off fighting them. and they insulted them. and they whined.
all this didnt help at all. and if they would have behaved smarter, the situation wouldnt have needed an admin. not smarter: if they followed the rule of respect.
in fact, they made those ppl finally freak out so much, that they didnt stop.
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 8:54 am

its no use...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

admin abuse
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next