)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

admin abuse

Go down 
+9
NickdeClaw
sebbat
mereel
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
BlueNinja
Grimlore
Pipsquid
nastY
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
nastY

admin abuse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 12:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

I just wanna tell u guys that im on the server atm and some admin abuses every1 with empower, i mean hora, light master, shuriken, another pada that i dont know who it is and gonza, i hope ull do something about it. i already said in another post that i would take a screenshot, but im on windows 7 with a 16:10 screen, so every screen i take are black, but siny, impy, weezy and some other are there.

now its xasomur abusing, he silenced every1 for nothing

Last edited by nastY on Sun 18 Apr 2010, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nastY

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 11:37 am

np, btw, sorry in advance for ur server Wink
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 8:30 am

Zeto first of all he was being sarcastic. -__-

And Xaso, banning people for lagging is fine, and KICKING for laming is fine too, but not banning.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 10:14 am

well blue, next time i go on kicking over and over again, until he is so pissed that he lags the server that i can finally ban him.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 10:34 am

If that happens, by all means. But not until then.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 10:10 pm

ye, i will call you for those kicks... you can waste ur time...

i mean if we just keep kicking someone because heis just acting like a jerk and next time he gets in he does it again, the kicking all the time didnt help.

if someone DECIDES to be an asshole, only coming on our server to lame ppl and hunt newbs, then the admin is neglecting his dutie, if he doesnt safe the ppl from those, of whom its clear that he will just come back to be asshole again.

in fact its stupid. its like NOT locking away a serial killer. or a serial rapist. such a criminal commit crimes again.
and in fact we dont talk about those on server who had 1 bad day. not even a bad week. we talk about constant lamers... about who we again and again get complaints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

admin abuse
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4