)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Things that bug you

Go down 
+16
Danek
Xemnas
Proballboy
Xasomur
Lord_Draco
Blademaster
BlueNinja
Grimlore
Gster
Matt.
lusantlueg
TheGraanulaarian
Kernow Pilgrim
Rachel
Battledroidlover
Ralen
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ralen

Ralen

Things that bug you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 9:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well just earlier I was watching something on the internet and suddenly a giant pop up in the bottom came up that I could close but thats not what bugs me the most what bugs me the most is the fact that it was a pop up saying the following

"IS YOUR VIEWING BEING INTERRUPTED,IF SO GET YOUR INTERNET FROM BT TODAY AND STREAM LIKE A DREAM"

I mean come on how pathetically ironic is that I would be watching stuff perfectly fine if that wasn't in the way xD

So my question to you is what really small things that normally wouldn't bug you just set you off sometimes if so give me an example xD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 12:50 pm

no ker, it was just too rude Razz
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 12:53 pm

Indeed x.x

one new thing that bugs me to deth: When somebody insults me and it is too rude for other viewers :/
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:00 pm

Thing that bugs me - FALLING DOWN ALL THE FREKIN TIME IN FFA WHEN KICKED Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 3:24 pm

blade i see u got a fetish for Austin powers (YEAH BABY)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 3:43 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Thing that bugs me - FALLING DOWN ALL THE FREKIN TIME IN FFA WHEN KICKED Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

I second that xD, it bugs me when someone keeps taking your drink at a party when they're supposed to bring their own Mad
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 3:57 pm

and getting their germs and bacteria on the drinks.

I perfer having my own Dr. Pepper Razz
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:21 pm

Grimlore please stop posting so much D:!
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:34 pm

I have one

when you have a party invite your friends overs and their friends so theres quite alot of people on your house and some how even with all those people they all manage to only drink HALF A BOTTLE OF FRICKING BEER

I mean come on is it that hard to drink a whole bottle they just dont finish it the open up a new one of mine >: ( ! every time the next morning I wake up and almost every bottle is still half full yet the still manage to get drunk because the have had double the amount of bottles they would have had because they never finish them Sad <-------THAT is annoying XD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 10:55 pm

what bugs me that ppl mistanely call you on the phone... and that more than once... - . -
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 10:58 pm

Xasomur wrote:
what bugs me that ppl mistanely call you on the phone... and that more than once... - . -

I hate when people dial the wrong number you kinda stand there like now this person doesn't live here you have the wrong number and then they get all are you sure?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 11:55 pm

Ralen with the drinks think - I just have too much of a hangover to care about it xD
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:31 am

I hate spam.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:33 am

lol, you hate spam, but you love to spam xD Razz
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 11:48 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
I hate spam.
Traitor i love spam i do SPAM SPAM SPAM
oh and tnx to the haters tha got to me to -14 karma
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 2:44 pm

Here's one. I got called by a Restricted number 5 times today.
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:15 pm

school lol
Back to top Go down
Gster

Gster

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:30 pm

being bored and having to wake up early realllllaayy bug me Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Mad
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:36 pm

BDL spamming :/

People dying of strokes cuz u just did something embarassing u__u

And Mostly, people telling me to stop spamming then later they spam in another topic that isnt made by me. (pure irony)
Back to top Go down
Gster

Gster

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:41 pm

who cares BDL is COool he a lover of ze droids!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:58 pm

i know spam should be allowed its a stupied reason not to have spam
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 7:22 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Ralen with the drinks think - I just have too much of a hangover to care about it xD

same but I get like a major headache when I feel like im gonna die walk into a room and its full of alcohol I simply cannot drink with hating myself for it xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 12:18 am

Hydrate yourself with water =]
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 1:02 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Hydrate yourself with water =]

Ahhh you and your common sense Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 12:39 am

Well in my time in america this year.. My computer VERRY often went to hot and just died.. It didnt even gave a warning ore else.. just shutted off... And i had to w8 for like 1 hour until it coold down X.x that realy pissed me off
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 12:42 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
In answer to the subject:

The resulting child that would be born if Soupad, Klo William and Wolfe were to have a three way sex orgy.
ROFL KERNOW LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that bug you   Things that bug you - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that bug you
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next