)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th

Go down 
+22
Danek
lusantlueg
Abrum
DoZeR~
BlackKnight
Grimlore
Battledroidlover
Xasomur
mereel
Lelouch
TheGraanulaarian
Phoenix
sebbat
Purplez
NickdeClaw
BlueNinja
Hektor
Vort
Ajunta Pall
solid snake
Ali3N
Kernow Pilgrim
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 6:02 am

First topic message reminder :

(Editors Note)Main Events of thread:

*Hostility from the 8 active ATS supporting Outcast - Outcast, Max, Argentino, Kyle, Ulrich, Herny, Sylba and ErroronE. (Reactions from both sides included)

*Herny's intention to hire a hacker to remove Democratic ATS/SoL's forums. (Reactions from both sides included)

*Abrum's deletions of mods from ATS server in support of the democracy.

*Xasomur quotes Outcast insulting the democratic ATS and refusing to beleive their community existance. Hyprocisy and Lies of the Pro-Outcast faction here (Reactions included.)

*The lag wars of both factions - Mereel's honest perspective of what happened.

*Herny bans all accounts of mainspeaker Democratic ATS from Outcast's forums. Silencing the opinions of others in the dictatorship.

*Examples of how Pro-Outcast faction bring up a new generation of recruits taught to irrationally hate others. (Note Nick's response in how to deal with these people).

*Germo is found to already have been turned against democratic ATS and Kyle Katarn abuses players with no consequences.

*Outcast censors 'KernowPilgrim' and the Democratic ATS website address. Trying to silence those who go against his grain.

................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ok guys i thought I would make this topic public to show everyone both member and visitor. I doubt Outcast himself will notice this, when was the last time he paid a visit to any other server or forum other than his own?! Razz

Well this is just an update to the situation. The situation the division of ATS: the old conservatives sticking to Outcast's ruthless dictatorship, or the new and shining democrats who opt for equality and respect amongst ALL players. The conservatives themselves are a minority as it was just Herny (for vested intrests), Max (for fear of loss of power), Kyle (the gimp), Sylba (old and against change) and Outcast (inconsolable and extremist) who decided not to change the old system. To avoid Outcasts grip of power we created our own new ATS forum and server, whilst the old five are without a forum but have their abandoned and rarely administrated server.

Herny has employed (yes employed as he has actually PAYING this guy), a hacker in his local school to come and shut down/delete this forum, hopefully to cause internal chaos to the new ATS and destroy our organisation. He ISN'T acting under Outcast's or Max's orders and he personally sees us as rebels who falsly use the ATS name, his main problem is the our use of the name ATS. And due to this he aims to oblitirate us, and i'm sure if the oppertunity for cancelling the server arises to him he will capitalise on it.

Outcast has also just released a new forum, one that he has been working on or some time to make it fun and appealing to 9 yr old newbies etc......The good news is this server and forum has the majority of ATS members which means that typing "ATS JK2" in google presents this forum as the top link. Lets hope it stays this way.

There is of course confusion, Outcast's server entitles: "..................ATS" and our much more active and fun version called: "....................~". Many newbies are heading to the ATS server and being told its the real one, only to come to ours and hear the same thing, so of course they are very confused. We want Outcast to join us or give up the name of ATS to its true inheritors (those who kept and keep it alive during his and the founders absences. And they want us to do the same thing. Its is a stalemate on either sides so of course you can see the need for extremist behaviour like Herny's.

I am just warning all supporters of our system (the ones who give the power to you) that IF the server and/or forum closes down DO NOT lose hope - We will rebuild another server and forum just like we did before when Outcast wiped everything.

I do not like people keeping secrets from the clan, I made a public statement to exemplify this moral. To warn, to prepere and to inspire you all.

~K.P

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Sat 18 Sep 2010, 12:37 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 5:10 am

@ phoenix...
on every other i would analyse the lagnugae he uses... but outcast just seemed to wrote this on spanish and let it go through a translator...
so i tried to just keep it up to its content...
but it comes to the same conclusion ^^
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 5:12 am

Soz i missed all these posts - great comments Xaso and Phoenix. Only additional things i would add is the strong irony that runs throughout this. Lol he forbids bribery and bying members but he relations with Abrum just put him in such a huge hole it is comical.

Outcast gets more and more inmmature in his inability to argue and instead just rants meaningless ideologies to anyone that will listen.......i pity this man.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:14 pm

Where's the meat of his words? I see something very skinny XD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 6:53 am

He quotes philosophy and supposedly meaningfull things but relies heavily on these.....it reinforces his complete weakness to speak for himself.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 7:19 am

well... mhh... they just rely to their feeling of nostalgia and laziness, and so they only count their argument of outcast was there first, and everything he says is right...

its like, "all i say is fair and respectful, even if its not"
and those ppl believe him... so they can say "yay outcast is so cool, and he has so much experience"
even if outcast fails...

doesnt mean they are bad... they just have to opnen their eyes lately and admit their failures
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 9:20 am

Very wise word Xaso Very Happy and yeah u got all the reason...thats why some oldies and news follow Outcas cause they think he has some experience.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 10:52 am

^^
he has experience surely... but he cant admit failures... and he thinks no-one of us has experiences too -.-
that is disrespectful... and thats why they fail ats values
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 3:21 am

Agreed, nice words Xaso! They have backbone.
Back to top Go down
lusantlueg
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
lusantlueg

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 3:45 am

Xasomur wrote:
^^
he has experience surely... but he cant admit failures... and he thinks no-one of us has experiences too -.-
yep this is 100% correct
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 4:21 am

Xasomur wrote:
^^
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000% true!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 3:00 pm

it got meat,but does it have bacon? XD

it's true that Out is retarded cuz he can't even speak for himself,but don't compare it to me cuzi i can speak for myself >_<
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 3:14 pm

Stop being so paranoid Wolfe the world doesn't revolve around you! Razz

Outcast is proving inconsolable....he is made his declaration then went on holiday. I wonder if he realises ever what he does and has done.....just ever....
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 4:27 pm

Might want to work on your Karma bro Razz
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:31 pm

and my sense of right and wrong Sad

Edited by Kernow: No just ure sense of spam and non-spam! xD
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 3:32 am

lol kern!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 7:06 am

Ok perhaps another update is required.

Ok my opinion is that it is 'six of one and half a dozen of the other' - an expression to say both our faults. I don't know who started it but now people are engaged in lagging wars on either server, I have spoken to the 2 people here who allegedly lagged out Outcast's server as it was immature and ruins our self-presentation, now Herny is engaged in spite and revenge acts of constantly changing ip and trying to lag out our server.

Now i'm asking the people who lagged out their server for apologies which I will post on Herny's forum offering a peace with these unnecassary tactic, this only ruptures us apart which im sure is not what we want.

Our methods have to be subtle and tricky: We want to put Outcast in a position where he will listen to us and present his arguments which we can debate etc... I KNOW he has it in him. What we cannot afford to do is look more and more like the declared 'fakes' and 'traitors' which we aren't, removing Abrum's mods is a peaceful but poignent expression, but laggin out is just destructive and doesn't acheive any political stablility.

I ask all members (you know who you are) to stop laggin out their servers in constant retaliation. We must take the high road. Please stop.

~K.P

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Sat 16 Jan 2010, 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 7:11 am

nice one ker, not only ur general point, put ur attitude towards outcast! just my thoughts ^^
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 8:16 am

The stupid of mereel start it and he is keep doing it
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 8:18 am

STOP STEALIANG GOD DAMN IT
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 8:41 am

Now look this is goddam unnessasary at a the end of the day, if both parties keep doing things like lagging ect.... then in the end nobody wins. Outcast looses, herny looses, we loose.

Doing actions such as lagging, either out of spite or retaliation just is not on, its an immature trick. And in the end it gets none of us anywhere.

Outcast and (you as well herny) must accept that we have gone our seperate ways, i dont want us to harm outcast server, he can do what he wants and he has that luxury because its his server. In the same way that we dont want people to harm our server and we have the luxury to do what we want because it is our server. People must respect this. Trying to create choas on both servers by both parties (or whoever else) is totally futile and in the end nobody wins.

Outcast is our rival now but i still respect the fact that his server is his business and therefor he is entitled to do what he likes, and he (and other outcast supporters) must accept our server is our business. I dont want anybody to harm outcasts server and in return i want nobody to harm ours.

I dont want a reunion but i do want peace, i dont want a truce but i do want to mutual understanding and respect. That is not too much to ask.

If some people learn to grow up then we can co-exsist in relative harmony despite the fact we are rivals. Think of it as "if you dont harm us, we wont harm u".

Im fed up with the bad blood and the constant pointless bickering that gets none of us anywhere and most of all im fed up of the childish tricks that people are doing (lagging) just to get revenge or to spoil others enjoyment.

LETS AGREE TO DISAGREE, BUT STILL TRY TO KEEP PEACE, that way we can all still enjoy JK2 without having to look over our shoulder all the time wondering who is going to screw us next.
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 8:46 am

STEALERS
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 9:06 am

How can you call us stealers when it was outcast who destroyed ATS, deleted the forums, changed the server, left JK2 and betrayed all of us?
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 9:29 am

....... Ok I am going to explain MY side of the story, cause I don't trust Kyle nor Herny to tell the truth.

I went on their server yesterday cause my friend, DarthRevan, was on. He and I know each other in the past, and I wanted to hang out. Then Kyle was having a fight with some other guys. Then (I don't know how it started) he started saying rats. Then he went off and saying the other ATS nabs (us) are traitors, and blah blah blah, cause someone mentioned Our server on their server. So I was a bit ticked off. So I kicked kyle once and said dude calm down. He probably didn't hear me cause of the others talking. Then I changed to my other name, CrAzY (yes I know I took it from Kernow's bind xD). Then Kyle went off insulting me, cause he knew me (Mereel) uses that name. Then he tried to CHATKILL ME.

Ok pause for a minute. He tried to CHATKILL me. Chatkill = Lame. Outcast is against laming. ATS is against laming. How would it look if a member of "ATS" started LAMING. Not good for the image, and it stands against what you preach. And you guys say you are the "true ATS". Well if you are, then shouldn't you NOT be laming? No you shouldn't. It is immature, and in my eyes, a coward's move.

Ok back to the story. So I started attacking Kyle. I was 22-0, when he went to bubble and started insulting again. Worst, he called me scripter. LOL. Me? Script? I do not. So I was a bit ticked off cause he was being a sore loser. So I did a small lag to kick him out (my way of admin to say). I didn't kick anyone else. Out of 6 players, only 2 got kicked by the lag. Kyle and some random padawan that didn't care. So Kyle came back on. Then he start insulting again. While I tried to chat back, HE CHATKILLED ME. 22-1. His first kill is a CHATKILL. So I continued to destroy him. About 26-1, I stopped to talk to Revan for a minute, and he CHATKILL ME AGAIN. But then, this is the funny part. Someone else started lagging the server. Not me. Someone else. They were laughing at Kyle for getting his ass beaten by me. So he started lagging for the fun of it. Kyle came back on pissed, and started yelling at me. I was confused. I was like "WTF" it wasn't me this time! But Kyle ignored, and tried to chatkill me again. I came back with 4 HP. I pwned him. Sad kid.

So finally I was getting bored. He finally managed to kill me legit 1 time. For I pulled his dfa into me. My mistake xD. But he killed me. The final score? 30-3. So I talked to Revan, told him I was bored, and a bit annoyed, so I told him to meet me in my server. He said sure, but to wait. Then HE started Lagging. It was:

Name change: I
Name change: Pwn
Name Change: You

I laughed a bit, helped him kick Kyle, then left. I think Herny got on as soon as Revan started the lag.

Ok now for TODAY:

I went on the server. I actually came on to talk to Gich. Apparently, Kyle cried to him, and told him I lamed. OMFG. I didn't lame! Kyle did. But I talked to Gich, and told him I be good. Just wanted to hang out with Revan again, and Santa. So we were having a FFA. Kyle was watching me in the corner, every so often sending private messages saying "Fuk you Mereel", or "I fucked your mother". But I ignored him. So I continued. But you know what. He and Ulrich had emp. They were messing around. I finally had it with the messages and told Kyle to stfu and leave it. I came to be good and not lag. But he LAMED ME WITH EMPOWER. Then hid next to Gich. HIDING BEHIND ADMIN. What a immature kid. Pissed me off to no end. Then, Herny came on. Saw I was on. So he started insulting, and I told him that I didn't care and I came to hang out and be quiet. Didn't want trouble. But he continued. So then I told Revan (Out loud) lets go to my server. Then Herny started laughing and saying I was "praying" to Revan. I am confused. Praying? Wtf? I said lets go somewhere else cause Herny was being an ass. But nope. He continued. So he amkicked me. I came back on the server saying WTF? I did nothing! I was talking to Revan! But he said cause I was there I should be kicked. He continued about 3 times. But he stopped.

After a bit, he left me alone, cause I ignored him. But guess what. It seems TS Santa has had a brush with Herny, cause Herny started ADMIN ABUSING HIM. I was ticked off badly. He did nothing, and he was hanging out with me. But I left it alone. Then guess what? Gich went AFK. Then, Kyle LAMED ME WITH EMP AGAIN. I laughed, and said "Abuser". But he laughed and said "kid". -.- I told him if he wanted to fight, remove emp. To fight fairly. But he ignored, and went back to his corner.

Then he and Herny started insulting again, so I had it. I was really getting ticked. I knew I shouldn't of lagged the first day, but I was getting tired of this immature BULLSHIT. So I talked to Revan, and he convinced me to help him lag, then we leave. So I told him to go ahead and I just help a bit. So he did, I lagged a bit, then quit.

Now, I understand I did something bad. I lagged. I don't feel great about it. As I told Sebbat, I felt horrible. But I didn't feel like putting up with Kyle's immature cussing and whining. I promised Sebbat I won't ever lag again. I did. I felt REALLY bad..

But how Herny and Kyle have been admin abusing, hiding behind Gich, and just plain out being an annoying bunch of assholes, I broke again. I couldn't take it. So I lagged 1 last time. Just to boot them...

I still feel bad... I am a bit guilty about this. But I had no choice but to "kick" Kyle. So I am sorry for causing a bit of trouble guys... Punish me if you have too... But I did what I could to shut him up. I am tired of the bullshit. I didn't have my tags on their server. I was RESPECTING them. But nope. They wanted to show how immature they want to be about this. So I attacked back in the best way I could.

.... I am sorry guys... I let you down........
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 9:34 am

Mereel The pwner ? hmm i dotn think

Mereel The Lagger

CHANGE NAME AND MAKE A NEW CLAN

i got a name for you guys

FOD
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 9:46 am

Herny stfu xD

You finally never will be able to have built sentences. No need to speak for nothing, maybe outcast likes to know that his pets are mindless, but goal here is to be mindfull, so try to play the game a bit !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th   Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Split ATS: Detailed Events from January 2nd to March 7th
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next