)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~

Go down 
+10
fisTo
NickdeClaw
Phoenix
BlackKnight
Kyle Katarn
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
Skambak
SyLba
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SyLba

SyLba

~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 4:44 am

First topic message reminder :

(Nickdeclaw i know we talked yesterday but i made up my mind and o will not follow the path you guys trying to make)

Kyle made a very good topic and i want to express my opinion about that theme.

I believe that ATS are ''gone'' I mean that many people right now, memebers who have only 2-3 mounths in the clan trying to be leaders etc and dont know anything about history.Some people think that Outcast is a stupid guy who left the clan he made etc.

Some memebers DONT KNOW WHAT ATS EVEM MEANS!!

It is not true Hurracan , Maximus Outcast and GIch were the founders in 2006 but the years passed and many things changed they got more jobs and could not play.The last good active memebers was Outcast and Gich.
Outcast was also in the forum he did VERY GOOD JOB EVEN SOME OF YOU DO NOT APPRICIATE IT BECAUSE SIMPILY DO NOT KNOW IT!!!

Nickdeclaw told me that the recent time ATS was Outcast. This is some point true he did what he thought was the best in the lately time and he had many other jobs but he stayed with ATS.He did ''bad'' job in the latest time but you can not criticize if he did a bad job completely.

And NOW many old ''members'' come back and say < etc.... BULLSHIT (sry about this saying but is something true)YOU GUYS IF YOU WERE REALLY CARED ABOUT ATS YOU WOULD NOT CAUSE PROBLEMS AND BE FAKE.

So i will just have to ask sry for Hektor Mereel and Nickde because i leave this.

I just dont see any good future with this. Even if Hektor Mereel and Nickde and other true memebers who stayed....

~I thank true people from ATS who gave me those good moments of playing and shared the flame of Star Wars Totall Alliance

http://ats.takeforum.com/
http://www.freewebs.com/clanats_jk2/

~]=ATS=[~SyLba
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Hello   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:44 am

Sylba is right let ats die with honor plus I knew the first members was Outcast and Gich Very Happy

ATS was good clan so dont try to rebuild it because I think none of you know ats history like Sylba does
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:48 am

Stupid ? Holy history, holy shit i would say, look at what it lead : none of old still active, the last one tryed to crash the clan. Now stfu with these shits, the clan belongs to the players who deserve it, make it go and live.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:49 am

everybody is entitled to there opinion, thats absoulutely fair. However i could not disagree more with that statement shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:50 am

Sry shape..but u also dont know the entire history of ATS...clan wars, troubles and etc...so dont say we dont know it..of coruse we know it and we all mos of us where loyal to outcast some of us got banned for no reason..but we dont neeed to know what outcast sis on his own..cause were doing this in our own..not for him.. this is for the enitre clan..and honor..means to figth until the end to achieve a goal..so dotn talk about honor too plz..so GUYS LETS KEEP GOING!!..old memebrs of ATS, new memebers and ppl that like the clan support us..we can do it...

The ones who fail are the ones who surrender without figthing..
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:55 am

yes blacknight. absouletly agree completly. a fake +10 karma 4 u. ATS still has so much potential. There is a future for us!
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Hello   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:02 am

I was ]=ATS=[~Kit Fisto or ]=ATS=[~Master Fisto

Outcast used to tell me about the ats history all day and old members like me need respect

Do you know ATS History like read here

Old Forum

http://ats.takeforum.com/

Old Website

http://clanats_jk2.webs.com/

Read about stuff there or ask people like Max to tell ATS History because some of you dont know it
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:05 am

lol... all these ppl telling read about ats history and stuff... i am not dump... i did... and it doesnt help at all... so if nothing here to be said which is helpful it is closed ...

we dont need a bad athmosphere here...
we are trying to make this community stay and survive...
so no need to state over and over again we nned to know the history and that ats now is crap...
just leave and see us dying or rise again...
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Hello   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:08 am

I am Co Leader of o.o Oceania Leader

lol Sylba is right on some things

Xaso look at ats history
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:12 am

raaah, once more, history, history, just tell me, why don't you stop to talk about history ?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:14 am

AGAIN: I ALREADY HAVE READ THE HISTORY... and now? am i god? ... -.- say something helpful i said
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Hello   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:14 am

Because you dont know it and its funny do you know what ats actually means

I believe that ATS are ''gone'' I mean that many people right now, memebers who have only 2-3 mounths in the clan trying to be leaders etc and dont know anything about history.Some people think that Outcast is a stupid guy who left the clan he made etc.

Here look what sylba said outcast was no stupid guy you know

Some of his own ats members hated him but dont know why he lamed or banned them

Do you know why Draco was lamed because Outcast saw a bot in FFA server saying ]=ATS=[-Outcast[Noobscore-1]

Thats why Draco was lamed he was lamed for a reason so its not called lame then

Edit by sebbat: Dont do double post!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:22 am

omg fisto.. u was biggest enemy of out.. u insulted like hell... ats is star wars total alliance... only in spanish...
and maybe U should read something... MY post... and i stated that outcast is important... and we are here to keep him in rememberance as the glorious leader he was in long time... but that we couldt see over the last occurings...

and he banned zof... and they did nothing... he did ban dudeman... and he only wanted to know why he bans draco... dudeman was banned for caring... until march... -.-

so... u better just shut up... you have nothing to say
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: hello   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:25 am

He banned me because I insulted him that was his reason dude so shut up and try to rebuild ats you know nothing

Outcast biggest enermy was Boss I was second HAHA
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:27 am

History is jsut history..its called like that cause it happened on the past..and we dont wanna live on the past..we wanna keep on in the present and build up a future for this clan..so dont argue again with the history..and yeah maybe some of the banned members or players did bad things thats why outcast lamed them..but then..where is the so called "fair play".. he does bad i do bad?? no logic on that...DAMN IT when boss entered the server i didnt accept the empower i fougth him with my skills..and at last we got respect for each other he never lamed me..or any fod and u know it Fisto..u also fougth without any empower/admin thing so..yeah outcast did stupid things..and never got proves for mos of em just did them for a heartbeat not for other thing...

So yeah outcast helped to found ATS but he left..and now a new history will be printed in JK2...not the history of outcast..the history of ATS...we all are part of it..u (fisto),sylba,lusantlueg,X-Jedi,Maximus,Huracan,Error-One,BlueNinja,Mereel,Gich,H2o,etc..etc.. everyone did soemthing to write ATS history...so dont say we dont know it..cause we all are the history of ATS fisto our generation did the past of ATS, and i think the new players deserve an opportunitty to make their own history in this clan dont u think? thats all i have to say..
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:28 am

i know nothing -.-

dude u were just talked out by arguments...
u only have those stuped "u know nothing"...

omg just let me tell u this: u dont know anything...

-.-
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:31 am

If you don't understand what we are doing Sylba, I am sorry. But I do remember a time when Outcast was a good dude. But now... things have changed. We want a better system, but keeping ATS in our hearts and minds. I am sorry you decided to leave.... But you must understand we all agreed to this. Good luck mate...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:32 am

What to know ? You leader had for answer ban, just keep banning. Ban list must have been long of 100 IP.

And stop telling that we know nothing. You may now better ats history than us, and what ? These ATS members are the only real members. What is a member who wants his clan to die ? Nab, just think. If your opinion is to let it die, ok, but whatever, these members are proud of this clan, and that's why they fight for it, you just are coward, let it go, hate all, join ez clans with cheats and insults. You are kind stupid, your problem.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:35 am

Agrered with you adjunta...but well also agreed qith the opinion that sylba ahs his own opinion but its a sahme that an old player surrenders so easyli..and depends from 1 person..to keep figthing...but welll as u said his problem..Good luck SYlba..sry for the other comments..but as i said i cant belive and old member tries to encourage his clan m8 to surrender...

but ok Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:17 am

shapeshifer dont tell xaso to shut up. hes entitled to his opinion just like everybody else. ok i understand u demand respect because u have been around a long time, but the way u say it makes u sound power hungry.

What is all this "past past past history history history" ok so u know the ats history well ok thats good. i dont know about it and to be honest although im sure it is intresting i really dont think history is that important. What IS important now is the future, looking forward, moving on! ATS has come to a cross-road in its life and it is time for reform and revolution.

Ok ATS history is important but not as important as its future! Remember that if ATS ceases to exsist then ATS history is as good as dead because then there will be nobody around to talk about it!
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:19 am

ShapeShifter wrote:
Xaso look at ats history
This "argument" is hollow. Do young people in America choose not to vote and give up on life simply because they failed history class? It is totally illogical. If everyone in the world were like you and lived in the past, humanity would have no present and no future. We would have become extinct thousands of years ago. It is very easy to acknowledge the past and then move forward. People who create change in the world do this every day.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 1:02 pm

Kit Fisto/Fisto/o.o chubby/BSphil/Ascar~Flaws ego has applied for statehood. And if it's accepted, it will be the fifth-largest.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 1:40 pm

Sylba, I'm sure you know that I truly respect you as a player, and ever since I've been in this clan I've looked up to all the veterans of ATS. You included. When I joined I thought that it couldn't get much better then this. But as time went on, I started realizing things. Especially by the time I became a member. By then I was truly intriuged about learning as much as I can about ATS. I thought about then, I thought about now, then I thought that much has changed, some for the better and some for the worse...

Outcast was probably a great and respected player, but he kept getting more and more conceded and arrogant. I respected him but after a while I got more and more fed up with him to the point where I was just so pissed off that I just HAD to leave.

Sylba because of you're inactivity, and I'm not saying it's is your fault or a bad thing, you have missed out an a lot. While you were gone, events were moving extremely fast and ATS was starting to fail because of Outcast. I left and then I hear about what Outcast had just done with ATS and thought to myself hard... This could be a great start for a new ATS, and restore it to its former glory when it was made in 2006. And I will do anything in my power to help ATS survive, as long as there's a will, there's a way. And there are about 30 people here that still have the will to make this work, and I will be behind them all the way.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 1:45 pm

I totally agree with you Blue, Sylba if there was a non-fustrated post i cld put across to you this is it.

~K.P
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Hello   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:22 pm

Kernow you dont know all of my names I have over like 100 so no one can track me

lol and if you want to rebuild ats but make sure this clan doesnt turn into a bad one again

Old Past was Abuser Clan

I want you guys to make it a friendly clan like IKBR

if you go to IKBR server theres friendly people there and you can lame there but its different in ats I know that
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 4:29 pm

ShapeShifter wrote:
lol and if you want to rebuild ats but make sure this clan doesnt turn into a bad one again

Old Past was Abuser Clan

I want you guys to make it a friendly clan
People will always have different opinions about what "abusing" with admin is. Our server will have rules, and the use of admin to suppress the actions of players who break those rules cannot be defined as abuse in any valid argument. Yet, there will be those who still call it abuse. Certainly bans will be handled differently, since everyone will have a say in them. And if the CLAN feels that an admin is abusing powers, then the clan will not vote for that person in the next elections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next