)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~

Go down 
+10
fisTo
NickdeClaw
Phoenix
BlackKnight
Kyle Katarn
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
Skambak
SyLba
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SyLba

SyLba

~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 4:44 am

First topic message reminder :

(Nickdeclaw i know we talked yesterday but i made up my mind and o will not follow the path you guys trying to make)

Kyle made a very good topic and i want to express my opinion about that theme.

I believe that ATS are ''gone'' I mean that many people right now, memebers who have only 2-3 mounths in the clan trying to be leaders etc and dont know anything about history.Some people think that Outcast is a stupid guy who left the clan he made etc.

Some memebers DONT KNOW WHAT ATS EVEM MEANS!!

It is not true Hurracan , Maximus Outcast and GIch were the founders in 2006 but the years passed and many things changed they got more jobs and could not play.The last good active memebers was Outcast and Gich.
Outcast was also in the forum he did VERY GOOD JOB EVEN SOME OF YOU DO NOT APPRICIATE IT BECAUSE SIMPILY DO NOT KNOW IT!!!

Nickdeclaw told me that the recent time ATS was Outcast. This is some point true he did what he thought was the best in the lately time and he had many other jobs but he stayed with ATS.He did ''bad'' job in the latest time but you can not criticize if he did a bad job completely.

And NOW many old ''members'' come back and say < etc.... BULLSHIT (sry about this saying but is something true)YOU GUYS IF YOU WERE REALLY CARED ABOUT ATS YOU WOULD NOT CAUSE PROBLEMS AND BE FAKE.

So i will just have to ask sry for Hektor Mereel and Nickde because i leave this.

I just dont see any good future with this. Even if Hektor Mereel and Nickde and other true memebers who stayed....

~I thank true people from ATS who gave me those good moments of playing and shared the flame of Star Wars Totall Alliance

http://ats.takeforum.com/
http://www.freewebs.com/clanats_jk2/

~]=ATS=[~SyLba
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SyLba

SyLba

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:27 am

Guys Hystory is not about reading it is about understanding.Blue you are right i was inactive because of my lessons problem i missed a lot and i know that the clan was going from bad to wrost and i know what Outcast did.My friend lusan was banned who was older memeber than me.(blackknight dont tell this that are not true).He told me why and i was surprised i dont know what Outcasts mind was latest time but know what Outcast was almost all the other...

Guys i am just not with you about the growing up of ATS again.The name i mean not the things.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:37 am

ats is still fair play, non scripting and so on...
if u want to tell me now, only because outcast was leader of ats so long thats is not fair play anymore... idk... then ats is NOW again more what it was before -.-

dude... u seem to miss your old buddy and u speak out of nostalgia...

we can not bring back what u want... we cannot get back all the old members... we cannot make outcast be fine again... we can only try to make thre things as best as we can do... and thats just what we do...
and thats is most ats as ats can be...

when u still want to tell us that this is not ats... it wasnt ats anymore since u got inactive...

and if its only about the name as u say... if its only about the name i dont know why u are so angry... u are not the sylba u was back when u was ats... SO CHANGE UR NAME PLS -.-

nostalgia is not only a feeling... too much of it is sickness
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:42 am

SyLba, the only person who has left is Outcast. If Outcast's leaving means ATS no longer exists, then what was ATS in the first place? Just Outcast?
Back to top Go down
SyLba

SyLba

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:50 am

I am just ansering for some others.And its ''nostalgia'' about the ATS wicht was on older time
and Nick NO IT WAS everybody nah i have told you before man
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:51 am

no nick has hit the nail right on the head! couldnt have put that better myself! +10 karma 4 u! XD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:54 am

i was so kind and read all of your post sylba and i read the old forums and all this stuff... so i just please u to read my whole topic...

maybe this one helps u out: not all those ppl left, you left. your leaving changed ats, in your way of thinking. and there were several "you" in ats history. and THEY all changed ats, as you see ats has changed. so dont blame us! blame urself.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:06 am

SyLba wrote:
I am just ansering for some others.And its ''nostalgia'' about the ATS wicht was on older time
and Nick NO IT WAS everybody nah i have told you before man
Ok SyLba, well with that in mind - that it is all of us - can you accept continuing to use the ATS name?
Back to top Go down
SyLba

SyLba

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:17 am

Yes m8 talked with lus and i say yes idk if some understand the reason though
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:23 am

Awesome, very glad to have you with us, SyLba. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dark_masterjk2

dark_masterjk2

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 8:46 am

What happens?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 9:23 am

Just read all.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 10:26 am

I think this topic is very good for discussion into the meaning of the clan, we have all put a lot of work into it especailly Xaso and Nick, I thanks them for their efforts in managing to make Sylba reconsider his actions and join back with us.

Here is a few highlights from the 5 pages:

Ajunta Pall: Peoples who have let ats in this shit don't deserve to lead ats, only poeples who make it live and come up.
Ignorant, now what you speak about, and think a bit. Having a old name in ATS doesn't make you better than any other guy. Even the newest members are here to help. They want this clan to live. ATS was not stolen from dictators, but gave to people who deserve it.

Blackknight: we'va had a good time and we like the way this clan moves. So u can run telling u are a "hero" by defending the person that killed the clan or u can figth and renew the clan and make it better..now having the chance to do something...and not just being under the commnad of 1 person...think it twice.

Phoenix: ATS is a community. A community driven by friendship, loyalty, respect, hard work, training, competetion, fairness and above all else making the game as enjoyable for everybody as we possible can.

Myself! Razz : Kit Fisto/Fisto/o.o chubby/BSphil/Ascar~Flaws ego has applied for statehood. And if it's accepted, it will be the fifth-largest.

Blue: his could be a great start for a new ATS, and restore it to its former glory when it was made in 2006. And I will do anything in my power to help ATS survive, as long as there's a will, there's a way.

Nick: Our server will have rules, and the use of admin to suppress the actions of players who break those rules cannot be defined as abuse in any valid argument. Yet, there will be those who still call it abuse.

The only person who has left is Outcast. If Outcast's leaving means ATS no longer exists, then what was ATS in the first place? Just Outcast?

Xasomur: they were wrong and ats is here to not let outcast get a bad image... at least i will guarantee for that! all his glorious attitudes will be noticed... but his unglorious wont be ignored... that is just fair

we are here to save ats and fair play... thats why we try our best!

Fair to summarize and finish off there.

~Topic Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~   ~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~PLZ READ!!! it IS important for me and for you~
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3