)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Admin Abuse

Go down 
+7
Kernow Pilgrim
Pipsquid
sebbat
Leonardo
Xasomur
NickdeClaw
PWNawan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNawan

Admin Abuse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 3:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Today i am choosing to take time to registe on your forums to shed light on a subject i think most clans overlook. i've been playing on SoL's server for some 2 odd weeks now, and during those weeks, i've experienced enough admin abuse to last me a lifetime. Granted i do lame from time to time, so please don't act like im not acknowledging that; I am. However, i think that it is important for a clan to use scrutiny in who they choose to give these privileges to, because ultimately, the admins in a clan will be what the clan is known for.

There have been several times i've experienced admin abuse on your server for somewhat trivial things, like running through a duel pressing the taunt button and standing in front of characters. if i had been asked to stop, i would have. regrettably, i wasn't. instead, the admin (as an act of good intentions, i wont name him, though im sure he knows who he is) slapped me and then amexploded me. not only was it uncalled for, but it was the epitome of abuse on his part. no warning, only abuse.

the above was just one of several incidents i've had with the admins on your server. i dont need to make a list of accounts that have been generally tasteless on their part, the instance above should speak volumes on the subject.

However, i was banned today for laming, and then proceeding to rage at the admin (Lucifer) for banning Laaaaafy for laming him twice. this was my first offence for laming, and i believe the situation was not dealt with in a mature way. no, in fact, Lucifer was pretty juvenile about it, telling me several times to, and i quote, "Shut the fly a kite up". Micro tried his best to calm us both down, but at that point, i was rampaging because of said abuse, both verbally and with his admin powers. this isnt a plea to get removed from the ban list, though that would be nice. no, on the contrary, this is to hopefully shed some light on the problem that is admin abuse.

I have been admin on several servers in JK2 in the past, including <JO> and [FragRock], and can say with adamant confidence that this type of behavior wouldnt be tolerated. a kick may have been in order, but a ban is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:16 pm

Thats because he didnt warn.
I mean he could have said let us play please , or fly a kite off pro , or something.
All he said was SLEEP HIM TIM.
Kids with admin...
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:18 pm

A mother is not called abusive because she grabs her child by the arm when it is hitting another child. She is not required to ask the child politely first for it to stop. It is perfectly fine for her to grab it by the arm first.

You are our children. We love you.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:20 pm

Hehehehe.....idk Nick I think that one is my new signature!
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:21 pm

Nick are you raging again?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:23 pm

Dont feel upset because you got b*tched Boss. It happens sometimes^^
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:26 pm

Nick wrote:
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:27 pm

I know you guys always say dont get mad cuz we own you boss.
But the truth is I dont.
I am kidding most of the time , except for the admin abuse part which isnt funny.
You should experience it on your own skin to see how its like.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:28 pm

I experience it all the time Boss. It's just that it's not admin abuse, it's plain abuse. There isn't a difference, you just pretend that there is because it's convenient for you; you get to keep abusing, but claim others are not entitled to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:30 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Nick wrote:

Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:30 pm

Well , if you keep doing it to others , then it means you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:31 pm

Right back at ya Boss. You keep abusing, you must enjoy receiving it too.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:33 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
To be abused?

https://soljk2.forumotion.com/t2268-the-complete-chronological-guide-to-ats-and-sol-inter-relations

We've had our share. xD

You forgot to state here that I deleted ATS forum.

Now back at Nick , whom did I abuse?
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:34 pm

You lame people in the game, you lag servers, you DDoS them, you participate in hacking forums. All abuse.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:37 pm

What if it's all just an act?
And I never do anything , just take advantage of the situations.
After all , if you check the logs you'll never find my ips there, that means I wasn't even there.

Now , let's get back to our crap.
THis is too long of a chat to have in the forums.
But that admin abuse rule should be fun, I did it once before in FY , it's on youtube.
When I had admin... amget all in doom , amsleep all , amslap.
SHould be fun:D
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:38 pm

You're not an admin Boss, you're not allowed to abuse.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:38 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:
You're not an admin Boss, you're not allowed to abuse.

Ooh yeah hes got a point.....

Nick: 2 Boss: 0
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:40 pm

Well I can be an admin.
I ve shown you guys I can so...
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:40 pm

No, abusing is against the rules for non-admin. That means that if you obtain admin, you somehow abused, breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:42 pm

......And then you get banned.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:43 pm

And then I come back.
And abuse again.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:44 pm

No, you're not allowed to abuse in the first place. It's against the rules. You said we can have our rules, Boss.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:44 pm

See you've changed it from being reasonable, to who is the most powerful abuser. And SOL lost at being even pro at abusing, admin isn't enough. You have been violated in your own game by Boss. Lolol
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:45 pm

Correct me if im wrong but I think its gonna be a permaban if the rules are broken.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:47 pm

Yes , this should be fun.
I can't even imagine what laffy or the other DE guy would do with forum admin pass.
Or HC pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next