)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder

Go down 
+12
Proballboy
Ajunta Pall
masterboss
Lucifer
Leonardo
KiraOrLight
NickdeClaw
PWNawan
Kernow Pilgrim
Rachel
Xasomur
Dark Misery
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Empty
PostSubject: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 2:21 pm

This stupid kid just never learns. I was banned again by the abusing sind/lucifer.

I guess it is for laming in temple, but everyone was laming in temple. SO I just joined in. And 2 minutes later I get banned. This kid already used admin abuse on me tons of times and noone is doing anything about it. Exile this mongrol, and unban me.

EDIT: Also after he banned me, he banned PWN. He abused him, then banned also. So unban him too.

Last edited by Nightmare_I on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 2:23 pm

lol laaaf, you must be really stupid if you always provoke him
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 2:23 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
Exile this mongrol

LOL
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 2:39 pm

I'm sure Sind's ban was justified Laaaf - You will most likely be unbanned in a day or so for breaking the server rules. Please try to be more respectful in the future.

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 2:40 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
I'm sure Sind's ban was justified Laaaf - You will most likely be unbanned in a day or so for breaking the server rules. Please try to be more respectful in the future.

~K.P

I'm sure it wasn't. Stop assuming in evidence, and start gettin them.
Back to top Go down
PWNawan

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 3:12 pm

Agreed, everyone was laming. Sind said it himself, he was sick and tired of the dE members, and therefore we were the only ones who were punished.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 3:29 pm

Everyone laming isn't an excuse to lame. Everyone speeds on the expressway but only some people get pulled over. That's life. Follow the rules next time.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 3:46 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:
Everyone laming isn't an excuse to lame. Everyone speeds on the expressway but only some people get pulled over. That's life. Follow the rules next time.

Then ban every lamer that comes to the server next time. Then you're server won't hit up 19 people like it did yesterday or w.e GG
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 3:49 pm

laaaf... is it really so hard to be nice for you? or just say sorry... or just ACT as if you were nice to not get always in trouble???
we had our server lately peaking with over 20 ppl and there was no laming. if there IS no laming, more ppl will stay on the server, because they dont get bugged from you and those ppl who only try to piss ppl off... and have a bad bad bad bad bad bad sense of humor
Back to top Go down
PWNawan

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 4:04 pm

he wasnt given a chance to say sorry. if memory serves, he wasnt even given a warning. sindwinder said "thats it" and then suddenly

<dE>Laaaaaaafy~E was banned.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 4:06 pm

Xasomur wrote:
laaaf... is it really so hard to be nice for you? or just say sorry... or just ACT as if you were nice to not get always in trouble???
we had our server lately peaking with over 20 ppl and there was no laming. if there IS no laming, more ppl will stay on the server, because they dont get bugged from you and those ppl who only try to piss ppl off... and have a bad bad bad bad bad bad sense of humor

I don't apologize to scrubz, especially when its not my fault. Sind should be saying sorry to me.

"more ppl will stay on the server, because they dont get bugged from you and those ppl who only try to piss ppl off..." Ahh, you mean just like ATS? Ya they banned all people that lame, so now look at how active there server is. The only people on there are the people that die in 2 seconds by average players and ATS. GG pro
Edit: Yo funny thing is, everytime I get on there - there are still people that lame Lolol.
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 4:23 pm

Actually, Sind has told me in his own words that he loves to abuse laaf. And have you noticed that sind is the one who always bans him? Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 4:38 pm

PWNawan wrote:
Agreed, everyone was laming. Sind said it himself, he was sick and tired of the dE members, and therefore we were the only ones who were punished.

Why dont the freaking dE members play on their own server? Call it lame central? Attract lots of jerks and fly a kite @$$holes. Sounds good to me since you guys always seem to only go on our server.

P.S. GEEZ KIRA START DEFENDING UR CLANMATES AND STOP DEFENDING dE!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GAAWWWWD!!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 4:50 pm

Please appreciate at the least that in ATS if you get abused there they will laugh and censor any forum complaint, here we work towards a viable solution, even with the most distasteful candidates.
Back to top Go down
PWNawan

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 5:06 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:

Why dont the freaking dE members play on their own server? Call it lame central? Attract lots of jerks and fly a kite @$$holes. Sounds good to me since you guys always seem to only go on our server.

Very mature Timmy. and you wonder why you're a prime target for most every lamer on the server? And, i think its admirable of Kira to be honest where it isnt very comfortable to be honest.

Again, kernow, you speak wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 5:31 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
PWNawan wrote:

P.S. GEEZ KIRA START DEFENDING UR CLANMATES AND STOP DEFENDING dE!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GAAWWWWD!!

Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Ignorance
This is ATS Style.^^
That is what Tim wants, what he desires.

Tim the thing about you, is you've played for what? A month or less. and you're already acting like a politician without knowing the situation.

The only non-laming zone in this game, which still gets lamed on a lot is ATS. You want a non-laming place, go there, that's you're best chance at getting it. You'll get bored pretty quick.

-Fod and Sne, are current major laming zones, which I get on most of the time there active =]

-dE used to have a server monthz ago, and it was active with not just dE members but with every person that made a name in this game. No one complained in it, except Ali4ny who I pwned there all the time, and the newbs that kept begging for emp Lolol. But that's a good thing. Cool

EDIT: BTW, it was hilarious making sind rage, that's why he banned. Why else you think? Stupid kid got banned again, after getting raped and BAN BAN BAN! If he was the president he will be like, NUKE NUKE NUKE! Same thing really, just the game replica.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 5:58 pm

U know what's sad... U are calling me the kid, when u were banned before and u haven't learned... I had my reasons, and of course the insulting over time got rediculous i finally revealed myself to probably make u shut up but no...

I did what i had to do, shed tears all u want laaaaaf, but u will never change i guess..
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:11 pm

Pro I have learned, I learned how to play this game a long time ago. I leave, six months later, it seems like you still haven't learned. Only thing you learned is that admin solves all your problems. If instead of getting a life, or getting skillz in game, you just look at yourself stand in Jk2 for hours doing nothing. Must be fun kid, get a life. Obviously you have none, as all you do is complain in game (Lol some Lucifier are you). What you did was obviously for selfish reasons. You ban me within 3 minutes, o ya you tottaly had to it or it would kill the game right? Nah. You're the Ulrich of SOL. If I known you would become this much of an annoyance, when you didn't have admin I would of made you quit the game then. But no I had to be nice.

So stupid kid, stop raging, quit this game, get something else to do. Only thing you gonna get from this game, is getting

Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder 848272
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:19 pm

Best sig ever btw.... Razz
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:43 pm

Dont worry laffy.
I gave them one last change to finally think about the people they absue but it seems they dont.
And if they dont reconsider I will F U C K them.
I am serious about this guys , what has it been , 4 days since i used YOUR admin pass for UNBAN only , and you haven't learned anything you still ban people for no reason?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:46 pm

Please don't take the actions of two members and place the responsibility over the entire clan, it's called stereotype.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:48 pm

I didnt take any actions dude but cmon.
Sleep , explode , ban for insult ?
If that's not abuse then what is?
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:50 pm

LordSindwinder wrote:
and u haven't learned...
Hypocrisy?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:53 pm

I think it's unneccesary Boss I agree, and we work towards eliminating that it doesn't happen again. The ban is the only action I think could be classified 'abuse'. The sleep and explode were reasonable actions considering that PWNawan wasn't going to stop interrupting their duels; fairly warned, faily executed.
Back to top Go down
PWNawan

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:57 pm

i wasnt fairly warned before the "fairly executed" was done, im almost certain. otherwise id have stopped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next