)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder

Go down 
+12
Proballboy
Ajunta Pall
masterboss
Lucifer
Leonardo
KiraOrLight
NickdeClaw
PWNawan
Kernow Pilgrim
Rachel
Xasomur
Dark Misery
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 2:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

This stupid kid just never learns. I was banned again by the abusing sind/lucifer.

I guess it is for laming in temple, but everyone was laming in temple. SO I just joined in. And 2 minutes later I get banned. This kid already used admin abuse on me tons of times and noone is doing anything about it. Exile this mongrol, and unban me.

EDIT: Also after he banned me, he banned PWN. He abused him, then banned also. So unban him too.

Last edited by Nightmare_I on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:02 pm

PWNawan wrote:
Tim Skywalker wrote:

Why dont the freaking dE members play on their own server? Call it lame central? Attract lots of jerks and fly a kite @$$holes. Sounds good to me since you guys always seem to only go on our server.

Very mature Timmy. and you wonder why you're a prime target for most every lamer on the server? And, i think its admirable of Kira to be honest where it isnt very comfortable to be honest.

Again, kernow, you speak wisdom.

1: Screw you. If there was a prime target for being a doosh it would be you. Yeah hurts huh?

2: Thanks for admitting you lame moron, I appreciate it.

3: Kira is trying to sympathise with you...hes not on "your side". He wants to try and be impartial and I admire that.

4: Why not go on dE's server....its not like im suggesting you become Nazis...just invite more clan members and reopen the server. I'd go.

5: @laffy 3 months and contrary to popular belief....I know exactly what I'm doing and if i want to act like a politician then goddamn it i Will.

6: Comparing us to ATS is not the smartest idea....because like Kerny said we are actually listening to you.

Last edited by Tim Skywalker on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:05 pm

Maybe we should just put a password on the server. Invitation-only.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:05 pm

That would be a good idea if you'd keep the invitation permanent.
Just for sols.
THen we 'd dissapear from forum and server.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:06 pm

No it wouldn't be just for SoLs, it would be for SoLs and other people we meet who are nice.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:08 pm

KEY WORD: NICE
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:08 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:
No it wouldn't be just for SoLs, it would be for SoLs and other people we meet who are nice.
I wont comment on your line , we all have different understanding for what "nice" means.
But, I will tell you this, if you do password the server, and if it's not for SOL only, then we will find the pass, cuz people talk, and we will come there.
And then you ll abuse us and we ll end up here again.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:10 pm

Oh, yeah, we'll just change the password repeatedly. Like the member pass. What do you think? Sound like a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:11 pm

This isnt "The Torch of Hackers and Bonfire of Lamers". Nice try.....I dont think you can talk yourself out of this.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:12 pm

Yes.
Its a good idea to get rid of us.
But that will only work if you make it SOL only.
Or at least recruit the NICE people you're talking about.
Because if we find the pass and go there and get abused then we ll retaliate and... oh well.
But yes , over all , I agree with you , put a password on the forum and keep everyone whom you dont like from joining.
Because if they somehow join and you ban , again , its abuse.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:14 pm

No, I have a better idea:

A new rule of the server is:

If you are not in SoL, you are expressing that you are joining the server because you want to be abused.

That way, if you don't get abused, it's just a bonus. If you do get abused, it's what you wanted anyway because you joined the server.

Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:16 pm

Hehehe......ok im totally lost...
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:17 pm

And what happens if someone is smart enough to abuse sols in their own server?
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:19 pm

Ok, scratch that:

If you play in SoL server, you are expressing your desire to be abused by the admins.

Now it applies to everyone. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:20 pm

Okay nick , if that's what you want, then that's what you get.
Then everything we talked about is off then?Smile
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:22 pm

Boss I cant believe you just JUMPED into that! You didnt even think!!! O well...
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:23 pm

No, everything's still the same. You follow the rules, and we will not be hypocritical about them. We're just changing the rules:

Instead of striving to avoid admin abuse, we are now embracing it. SoL Server is now devoted to admin abuse, if you play on it it's because you want to play Admin Abuse The Game, not JK2. I can even rename the server to reflect this. I will certainly change the MOTD. So all our deals are still on, we're just playing a New Gametype: Admin Abuse. It's part of the game. If you don't like that Gamtype then play on a server that uses a different one. But if you want admin abuse, we've got it!

It's no reason to be upset, no reason to lag the server, no reason to hack, no reason to insult, it's just that you don't like admin abuse and we do. That's fair, just play somewhere else if you don't like admin abuse. We do.

Ok?
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:23 pm

I didnt jump into everything.
He's the one I talked with about my suggestion with the poll , which you guys voted.
He told me to stop attacking sol i said ok.
Now he says something else , so I have to says omething else too.
And I also need to know if he's talking for the whole clan.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:25 pm

Ok nick should be fun.
It's called reverse psychology btw.
But it will be fun , I ll get admin , give it to my friends and we can all abuse each other in SOL server.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:25 pm

No, you see Boss, that's illegal. That's bad. Admin Abuse is good.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:26 pm

Um.....Nick is the clan. Duh. Why do you think we named him HC?
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:27 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
PWNawan wrote:
Tim Skywalker wrote:

Why dont the freaking dE members play on their own server? Call it lame central? Attract lots of jerks and fly a kite @$$holes. Sounds good to me since you guys always seem to only go on our server.

Very mature Timmy. and you wonder why you're a prime target for most every lamer on the server? And, i think its admirable of Kira to be honest where it isnt very comfortable to be honest.

Again, kernow, you speak wisdom.

1: Screw you. If there was a prime target for being a doosh it would be you. Yeah hurts huh?

2: Thanks for admitting you lame moron, I appreciate it.

3: Kira is trying to sympathise with you...hes not on "your side". He wants to try and be impartial and I admire that.

4: Why not go on dE's server....its not like im suggesting you become Nazis...just invite more clan members and reopen the server. I'd go.

5: @laffy 3 months and contrary to popular belief....I know exactly what I'm doing and if i want to act like a politician then goddamn it i Will.

6: Comparing us to ATS is not the smartest idea....because like Kerny said we are actually listening to you.

Well pro you're three months does not surpass my 6 years. GG

What's funny the one side of players in SOL are people who barley played this game, or played it much but talked through those years the whole time and that's why they aren't really skilled. Basically the argument is between experienced and/or skilled players against the inexperienced/not really skilled players.

Server costs money pro. I'd make a server, if you use you're allowance from you're piggy bank timmy. But server ain't always the problem, thing is there will always be more newbz then pros. That's why SOL is a hot spot, it's the zone filled with so many prey. That's why the Predators like to come there Lolol.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:28 pm

I certanly disagree with that.
I know for a fact that there are some among sol that don't agree with nick.
And he knows it too he admitted it on xfire.
SO , nick , plz change the MOTD.
I m looking forward to this , this is gonna be funny.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:30 pm

This is a democracy after all, Boss. I'm asking for your opinion, as well as the opinion of others. Do you think this is a good new rule? Are you willing to abide by it and leave the server if you do not want to be admin abused? Or are you going to complain, insult, lag the server, hack it, etc. because you don't like it?

I certainly don't want people to get upset with this new Gametype, I need all of your approval first.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:32 pm

Why dont you make a poll?
Back to top Go down
PWNawan

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 7:32 pm

how would you meet them if the server was locked? [:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next