)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!

Go down 
+15
Lucifer
KiraOrLight
NickdeClaw
Kernow Pilgrim
solid snake
Rachel
sebbat
Dragon
Phoenix
mereel
Sparky
Leonardo
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
Dark Misery
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Empty
PostSubject: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 8:22 pm

I'm banned again, this time for unknown reasons. No one warned me or anything, banned out of no where again. Similar to ATS style ofcourse.

I'm sure either kernow or Sindy banned me. Those are the admin newbs that don't really like me.

Basically Kernow came to me and said I have a warning that if I lame one more person I'm banned for a month. wth is this? Admin Newbs are just looking for trouble. Obvously there been rats and newb recruits in SOL that starting saying all kinds of nonsense. Like Tims pics or w.e. (btw in those pics he pretty much started interfering and getting in the way of me 1vs1ing someone or 2vs1 i don't remember). If you ban me for laming then you're supposed to ban everyone else for laming. And no not everyone lames only in hangar. Everyone consistently lames everywhere in sol including temple. There are basically a minimum of 50 lame kills a day in sol (and that doesn't include mine). I've seen many SOL lame. So stop this hypocrisy.
If you ban me for laming, then ban everyone else. Then ban everyone except like 10 people in the game lolol. What proz.

Anyways after that I didn't really lame anyone, maybe by accident or w.e. Or if I killed someone by accident in the massive FFa that was going on in temple. Besides that probably noone.

Well then before the massive ffa, sindy was on (a very unlikable person). Who abused admin on me for no reason about 4 times this week. Used Sleep or w.e. added bubble, mute, etc. And admitted to abusing me for fun. Basically this time he said something like "idc if I abuse you or if i get taken admin away, I'm quitting jk2 this summer anyways." Then this time he abused me again, first used mute, then I reconnected and he gave me stun baton (which i recorded). Then I was like I recorded this, and started threatening him with all sorts of stuff (and he probably scared, said I screenshoted the threat). So I didn't know that threatening was against the rules, no freedom of speech? what proz. After that there was an ffa going on, and I got banned out of no where like 20 minutes later.

Plus Kernow I know dosen't like me, he wanted me to get banned. He's basically the classic ATS type.
Here's proof:
You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Shot0001gn

And here's the record of sindy abusing: (I iz not gonna record this with xfire on put this on youtube or w.e., that takes too much time): http://www.2shared.com/file/SncT3PPD/1_online.html
-As you can see sind abusing me for fun and scrub Tim is cheering him on.

-So unban me FoolZ, don't stay ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 9:09 pm

That upsets me :'( poor laaaf Sad
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:14 pm

laaf, you talk much... and over that you lame much. you asked for a ban... now cri... we just need a break from you
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 3:20 am

Xasomur wrote:
laaf, you talk much... and over that you lame much. you asked for a ban... now cri... we just need a break from you

I knew I liked you Xaso!!! Smile

@laaaf When Phoenix said you are ok in small doses he was correct. Now its time to put away the medication for a while......if you catch my drift.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 5:10 am

is this laaaaf with a ton of a's?
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 5:14 am

Poor Laffy Taffy :'(
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 5:49 am

Well laaaf, i said to you that i had the influence to stop you getting banned IF and only IF, you held up your end of the bargin. That was to calm your laming down. I didnt want you banned but it looks like you havent taken my advice so i cant help you mate, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 6:16 am

He really needs lame much if he get banned :/
Better styles to make lame stop? ^^
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 6:33 am

Talk with him, laaf isnt a hard lamer guys, we had a lot of wrost lamers that they never got banned, why we should ban him?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 6:34 am

because people are pissed that he kills them even in legit fights. The worst is that laaaf never insults, all words are just geek words and provocations.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 6:40 am

I got admit, there are many people we still get on server, who perpetrate our laws more than laaaf does. His actions in my view are in the minor regions of rule breaking. If laaaf is banned, then it would be unfair to keep wankers like ariez unbanned, ariez is a far more malicious and self-induldged player, plus he uses evc, whereas laaaf is legit.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 6:51 am

I don't think this deserves a one month ban.. he's not the worst lamer by far. There are plenty of newbs that are far worse than him, that don't stop even when you ask and these people are the ones who Laaf 'lames' anyways (by 'lame' I mean they provoke him and then put saber down and run once he retaliates), they lame and provoke then stop only when someone is hunting them. Can't you shorten the ban time at least?
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 7:02 am

Dino and ariez are the worts at provoking, insulting and laming in my mind. Laaf is not even close to those guys so i think this ban is not fair.

Rachel wrote:
Can't you shorten the ban time at least?

Yes i agree fi he stays banned maybe half a month??
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 7:04 am

Don't feed the troll - He had ample warning after I went undercover as 'Centurion' and he lamed me 5/6 times. I changed to my name and said he has one final warning or he would be banned for a month considering the complaints from a majority of SoL members.

Under my watch he didn't do anything else whilst I was on - Sind came on and I told him that he is on his final warning. I left, Laaaf lamed, Sind banned him.

Laaaf what about that screenshot is 'proof'? I'm saying that you'll get yourself banned because you can't stop yourself laming - Lol and I was right Smile

The only reason why he is banned for so long is because of the numourous complaints about him on the forum, enforced to me when I went undercover.

Btw the way I would question Laaaf's legit at evc - When I was Centurion I put my chatbox up and he would come and sabre me until I was on 10 or less health then stop like he knew. The moment I put my chatbox down he would lame me - He is very cunning, breaking the rules but not so that there is a record of it on the AA.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 7:16 am

If you insist he deserves one months ban compared to the players dedicated to laming that get away, ok then. I'd expect admins to look out for Dino and Ariez also, if so many people have also complained (without making a seperate topic), and ban them after one warning as there are so many complaints. Then compare the ban time, would Laaf deserve as much ban time as these two?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 7:55 am

Yup, on this basis Dino and Ariez deserve bans, even more so than Laaaf, so would it be unjustified if i decided to ban them? I think not, and its not fair on laaaf that they go unbanned, laaaf is small fry compared to them. I even sympathised with laaaf because ariez was ripping the piss out of him, hes got a big mouth and an even bigger ego. I actually have laaaf a hand in fighting ariez.

Laaaf is easy to deal with, you have to humor him. He needs entertainment on server, he gets bored easily, but he isnt half as malicious as some of the other twats we get on server. Fool around with him, i always give him a dckiss which i think he finds similtaneously both annoying and funny, he will give me a kick for it, but then run off. I dont think he likes getting too passionate Razz

If waiting for you lift chatbox before you die is easy to get out of. Sidekick & drain immediately or teleport. Its not difficult. Im not saying he is innocent, course he isnt, he still causes trouble, but not half as much as some people. If your really pissed off, go ls and fight him, he doesnt like fighting ls cause he cant gk.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 8:46 am

Laaf doesn't know what the word "abuse" means. One way or another, I'm sure he would claim his mother abused him while he was a fetus.

Still, Laaf rarely does something worthy of a serious ban, even if he does act like a wanker most of the time. Couple days ban given out liberally when he decides to start breaking the rules should suffice.
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 9:19 am

Seriously, I don't think laaf really deserves a ban. All you need to do is just roll with it. He might lame you once on purpose, but just laugh it off, and he wont do it again.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 9:33 am

NickdeClaw wrote:
Couple days ban given out liberally when he decides to start breaking the rules should suffice.

I like i said, yeah sometimes he can be a pain in the arse, but i keep wondering why everybody is focused on laaaf and not people like Ariez, Buffy and Dino, those guys are worse than laaaf, much worse in my opinion. If laaaf gets banned, then not banning them three is totally illogical.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 9:44 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Don't feed the troll - He had ample warning after I went undercover as 'Centurion' and he lamed me 5/6 times. I changed to my name and said he has one final warning or he would be banned for a month considering the complaints from a majority of SoL members.

Under my watch he didn't do anything else whilst I was on - Sind came on and I told him that he is on his final warning. I left, Laaaf lamed, Sind banned him.

Laaaf what about that screenshot is 'proof'? I'm saying that you'll get yourself banned because you can't stop yourself laming - Lol and I was right Smile

The only reason why he is banned for so long is because of the numourous complaints about him on the forum, enforced to me when I went undercover.

Btw the way I would question Laaaf's legit at evc - When I was Centurion I put my chatbox up and he would come and sabre me until I was on 10 or less health then stop like he knew. The moment I put my chatbox down he would lame me - He is very cunning, breaking the rules but not so that there is a record of it on the AA.

Wow, use evc? Ever heard of counting? 3 stz = 90dmg + 10-25dmg lighnting = 110-125 dmg. You start with 120, but with 25 extra health which goes down slowly. So pro do the math. You're like Outcast, he kicks too much so that means hes Ksing Lol.

After you left, sind left a couple minutes later. Then a couple minutes later before I was banned I was just standing there looking at the ffa. Basically I was banned for no reason.

And kernow, your persona of you're centruin guy was extremely annoying. Ofcourse I will 0wN him. After the first kill you started criing and giving me threats. I don't like scrubz threatening me, and "Beggerz Can't Be Choosers". lol!

Who where the complains from? new newbs and recruits? Who will probably understand that this game requires skill and will quit in a month like most of them.

Plus since I am gone, that's one person who's going make ariez and hes gang RQ?

Now you just have even a bigger lamer almost as active as me going to be even more active, but instead of getting raped by me, he is going to be raping SOL. GG

You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Ariezpwnt

You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Ariezrqagain
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 10:35 am

i'd prefer unbaning laaaf, and pwning ariez Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 10:36 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:

And for the record, laaaf definately doesnt evc.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 10:46 am

I want laaaaf and he's newbness syndrom back !!!!
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 10:47 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 10:57 am

Yes it was me who banned laaaaf, I did it according to keep the warnings needs by kernow, So i watched him the entire night..

He was a good boy i admit, but sooner or later his patience wore off. His recklessness was getting out of hand, so i had to do what i had to do.. I only did this mainly cause of others and kernow to keep the warnings active.. I also hate your attitude, even though he doesn't insult, more he just gives shit. The only times u have been banned laaaaf, is by me. First by saying u were gonna lag the server, and u did.. Now this.. Honestly, I have moved on from him, but he is what he is.

Face it, Laaaaaf, your actions turned into a result.
Period..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next