)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder

Go down 
+12
Proballboy
Ajunta Pall
masterboss
Lucifer
Leonardo
KiraOrLight
NickdeClaw
PWNawan
Kernow Pilgrim
Rachel
Xasomur
Dark Misery
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 2:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

This stupid kid just never learns. I was banned again by the abusing sind/lucifer.

I guess it is for laming in temple, but everyone was laming in temple. SO I just joined in. And 2 minutes later I get banned. This kid already used admin abuse on me tons of times and noone is doing anything about it. Exile this mongrol, and unban me.

EDIT: Also after he banned me, he banned PWN. He abused him, then banned also. So unban him too.

Last edited by Nightmare_I on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNawan

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 5:34 am

Sparky, you cant preach to anyone about laming, yesterday you lamed me without provocation in the temple, so hush and let us settle this.

ATS are all admin hungry asshats, who will ban you regardless of whether you break the rules or not. im banned because i 5-0'd an admin and said 'gg, pro'.

Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 9:04 am

Xasomur wrote:
PWNawan wrote:
didnt read.
then dont complain or participate Wink

@ laaf:
our automatic forum censor turns several forms of nuub to pro

u do one big mistake: the more often u get banned, the more you cri, instead of changing your habits.

the difference between us and ats is that ats doesnt follow its own rules.
and they wanted us to hail outcast and after we ownd him, he wanted us to die.
all we want you to do is being nice and not laming.

they dont want us to put sol tag off. they want us to keep it on to ban us faster. if we go without it, they wouldnt know who to ban :S

i think its funny how you think that you are allowed to lame and being disrespectful to ppl that you dislike. even more funnier because on our server you have the right to not fight someone, but you dont have the right to lame someone. and when i leave my bubble on, it means: ok i dont want to fight, thats my right, and i want to keep you from laming someone, which helps you too. but youre just to stupid and you go on begging for ban... lawl...

laaaf, if you had a point to prove, you should do it... but all that shit falling out of your mouth is just wasting our time. oh yea, and it smells disgusting. now bear your ban like a man. and as soon as youre unbanned be nice, or bear the next ban like a man. because at some point they wont pay attention anymore, because you are a n n o y i n g like hell...

U must b kidding me. ATS does follow its own rules, the no sol tagz is a rule - check it pro. 2. another rule they have a very similiar one to you'rs. They have there own defenition of respect just like you. Be respectful. 5-0ing people without asking is not respectful = BAN. You don't like to see my binds everytime I kill you = BAN. I'm not criin kid, I makin demands.

To SParky: Rules were ment to be broken. Plus everything I do is in a reasonable way, my laming is in a reasonable way. I don't even do chatkills. Go check your server logs and people do 9/10 chatkills on the server, and you ban me for laming? WTH. STop this nonsense. Ban those people and other hardcore lamers. Yet once again I am the one banned, because of being disliked by your admin abusers who rage at me. Lol, this is an obvious expression of sind and xaso ragin at me. GG
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 10:42 am

i didn't lame you i just griped you for a second and did only like 5 damage laming is KILLING with those conditions. and even if i did lame you (witch i didn't) u lamed me over 3 times after that.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 11:03 am

Xasomur wrote:
PWNawan wrote:
didnt read.
then dont complain or participate Wink

@ laaf:
our automatic forum censor turns several forms of nuub to pro

Lol I wasn't referring to the automatic forum censor which is simple to bypass (which I was doing the whole time during this thread - seriously cri is a bad word now? I guess it hurts ur allz feelingz Lolol so cri more!). I was referring to you changing the truth and facts. Sind abuses all the time - here's the proof. - No he doesn't you don't know what abuse is. Lolol stop 0wning yourselfz.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 12:00 pm

dude laaaf... u rage? u mad? u stupid?
i already said: the ban that sind gave you for wasnt worth a ban. the special incidence that lead to the ban, was not enough for a ban. thats why you cri abuse.

but look: all the shit that youve been doing on the server throughout a long amount of time, made you earn a ban. if you want, i unban you now, and reban you for a new reason: being a lamer and disrespectful rulebreaker throughout a long time

happy then?
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 12:29 pm

Xasomur wrote:
dude laaaf... u rage? u mad? u stupid?
i already said: the ban that sind gave you for wasnt worth a ban. the special incidence that lead to the ban, was not enough for a ban. thats why you cri abuse.

but look: all the shit that youve been doing on the server throughout a long amount of time, made you earn a ban. if you want, i unban you now, and reban you for a new reason: being a lamer and disrespectful rulebreaker throughout a long time

happy then?

I was already banned for major laming before you fool (a week or two ago?). Now that my laming rampage filled up it goes back to 0. and I'm banned within a week? NO, that will b the same as me changing my name and raping with a totally new one. We already discussed this laming cr@p in the last ban. So I was banned three times for no reasons and I deserve a ban? U don't get it. I already got 3 weekz whatever I want to do ban thing. Since I was banned all those times because it was sinds fault. Even If i lagscript, here you go my 3 weekz ban for no reason. there so i get unban. You ban me for being disrespectful? I don't lagscript the server everyday and beg to get unbanned like buffy. Not my style pro, my style is more aggressive. I just say what iz. So I was banned for no reason you admitted it, but you keep the ban because I was being disrespectful? WTH. CA style now? You're the only one who thinks I am disrespectful. Give me proof, (not out of context proof) that I was being disrespectful. I only disrespect people who disrespect me first and such. If you want to ban people for being disrespectful? THen ban ariez, dino, that one jked kid, o so many. So unban and stop acting like a scrub. I'm just banned because sindy got mental issues and you don't like me and feel intimidated by me.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 12:45 pm

u got unbanned by boss, and u proved that u didnt learn from your ban. anywayz, i wouldnt have taken those bans into consideration and would have gone for 1 week ban, but if you pull them out as a punishment you already suffered, then we should go to the next step: 1 month ban?!
ok... you can have it Wink

laaf, like all the others, you just need to promise you be nice and wont break the rules, then there wont be any problem...
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 2:18 pm

I got unbanned before boss u pro. Before the crash even happened. You proz gave me one week forgot? So now you give me one month because i make you rage? lol rage more kid, you still worship me, and you're still the skill-less kid that bows to me when I see you. I can practically slap you around without the need of admin. Good luck with your server ats kid.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 2:21 pm

so now we give you one more month because you cant learn my dear Wink
read my other post again, there is what u need to do Wink
Back to top Go down
PWNawan

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 3:17 pm

Sparky wrote:
i didn't lame you i just griped you for a second and did only like 5 damage laming is KILLING with those conditions. and even if i did lame you (witch i didn't) u lamed me over 3 times after that.

sparky, Laming is the attacking or damaging of anyone who is unarmed or otherwise has his saber off. just cause you didnt kill me doesnt mean it wasnt laming. and no, i didnt lame you thrice afterwards.

SoL, i suggest you get your members on a leash. i was on the server using a fake name today and fireman and dan both were laming me, throwing me off the edge in ffa bespin, and helping phantom lame me and other members of the server. i didn't really fight back, just to see how they'd treat someone of lesser skill than them when there isnt an admin or higherup looking.
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 3:23 pm

They aren't real members. Fireman is stuck as a recruit and dan isnt even a recruit yet.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 3:51 pm

Kira i dont think it makes any difference. If they wear the tag then they are the responsibility of SoL...member or not.

Dont worry about Fireman and Dan Pwny.....they really dont understand the rules and theres nothing we can do because neither one of them speaks any form of English. If Hek was still here then we could; he speaks their language.
Back to top Go down
PWNawan

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 4:46 pm

They do know. one of the speaks enough english to know what i was saying to them, because i reconnected later and was talking to dan. Don't fall for the ignorance act, it is usually a ruse.

Seriously, y'all need to get things under control with your members, if they abuse the rules, how do you expect any visitors to respect the rules?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 6:02 pm

My bad...yeah Dan knows its Fireman who is the ignorant one. Just kinda ignore him and he will go away.
Back to top Go down
PWNawan

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 6:30 pm

PWNawan wrote:
Seriously, y'all need to get things under control with your members, if they abuse the rules, how do you expect any visitors to respect the rules?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 11:22 pm

Firstly they aren't members, secondly I'd like to see you manage a clan of over 60 active users. If you can so scorn upon our efforts then surely it would take no time for you to set up your own server, configure it, pay for it, and use your omniscient methods of rule dealing that your server will become the most popular in JK2. Lastly do not stereotype that the actions of a few tag wearers mirror that of the entire clan, it's amazing how often people put stress on all the negative experiances and subconciously ignore any positive ones.

In answer to the question, I would think that only a fool lames with the excuse that others do it also, regardless of whether it is commited by a SoL member, recruit or a non-SoL. You do not kill someone because it might be considered a social norm as it is done by others, therefore the same principle works here.

No-one's perfect PWNawan, no society holds up to its image in a constant unwavering attitude of complete tranquility and resoluteness, as does no clan here in JK2. Such pedantic attitudes of scorn are only implicative of that annoying chaos-seeker looking for every little act of hypocrisy, every detail of bad behaviour to present the whole community as something that it isn't, which is of course, unjustified and narrow-minded.

Back to top Go down
PWNawan

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 8:11 am

Just calling it how it is, chief. i didn't say everyone in the clan does it, nor did i imply it. i just think that, you guys should point some of this 'discipline' you've subjected me and laaaafy too towards some of the members of your very own clan that are doing the same thing. you preach fairness, i'd expect you to live up to it. im not trying to say i could do any better, although i have managed and ran clans in JKA before, without much trouble. dont get butthurt because i had something to say, look at it as constructive criticism and try to fix it. [:
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 10:12 am

Xasomur wrote:
so now we give you one more month because you cant learn my dear Wink
read my other post again, there is what u need to do Wink

Ok, I am sorry for massacring you're precious temple and making everyone on the server rage within a couple of seconds. I am sorry for destroying sind & you xaso whenever I see you and making you bow to me. I am sorry for being mean to scrubz and punishing them for laming me first. I am sorry for disrespecting the SOL great council and making them my slaves. I apologize for conquering you're server and replacing the pathetic Hammurabi rules with futuristic righteous ones. I am very sorry for the skills most SOLienns have.

See I've been nice and even apologized (the great emperor apologized), you should worship me daily for this like most Muslims worship Allah.

DO I get a year now? Lolol RAHAHHA ExPozeD F0000000L
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 10:46 am

o.o laaf is appologizing? LOLOLOLOL xD nice post btw... gl xD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 12:19 pm

laffy you forgot this:
Xasomur wrote:
you just need to promise you be nice

and now try again to be nice, maybe you get it this time Wink dont be offensive or attacking ok?
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 12:39 pm

WTH
Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtldx17r54pL4aPgl6Y4wX3wQmLsGaoizkdirAoO2Cvcnw5S2g2g
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 12:51 pm

fail.
try again
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 1:39 pm

PWNawan wrote:
Just calling it how it is, chief. i didn't say everyone in the clan does it, nor did i imply it. i just think that, you guys should point some of this 'discipline' you've subjected me and laaaafy too towards some of the members of your very own clan that are doing the same thing. you preach fairness, i'd expect you to live up to it. im not trying to say i could do any better, although i have managed and ran clans in JKA before, without much trouble. dont get butthurt because i had something to say, look at it as constructive criticism and try to fix it. [:

Your implying that the clan is ignorant, more specifically that I am ignorant. I dislike that word ignorant; ignorance is literally ignoring an issue or event that you have experianced happen but won't accept it, such as Outcast with his failure as a leader or the ATS who live in fear of going against his autocratic will. Not knowing something isn't ignorance. I don't see anyone in SoL abuse the rules and let them continue with it, so please don't infer that the clan are ignorant hypocrites. I act upon what I see and experiance, nothing more or less.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 1:42 pm

Ok pro, even though you have misunderstood my kindness for disrespect and such. I forgive you and I will continue to be nice and so in my righteous ways which may appear evil in many forms and perspectives.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 1:46 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
I forgive you and I will continue to be nice and so in my righteous ways.

Whaaaaaaaa???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next