)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY

Go down 
+21
Ashly
Axel
devY The Invincible
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
Boogieman
TheGraanulaarian
Ichigo
Weaver
Phoenix
Hektor
teddybear
Junior >X<
gunnarwish
Lucifer
mantA
Nibler
Kernow Pilgrim
Rex
Alex
lunarstrain
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 3:52 am

First topic message reminder :

WHATS GOING ON ?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 11:20 pm

Most of us is going to school and spends loads of hours on homework instead of JKII. Some of us is going to work and working 9 hours / day 5 times / week. There.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 1:40 am

i go 12 hours / day :'(.

And btw lunar, i've been tolerant last time about your aimbot, next time i won't be, and it's last warning. As i told you, ks and evc are already hardly tolerated, but aimbot won't be !
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 1:55 am

ks is tolerated. its the only cheat that is. evc isnt... no hp hax, no wall hax, no +aim...
Back to top Go down
Weaver

Weaver

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 6:36 am

I can't imagine how it is in the cheaters world when they use aimbot and evc + wallhack, surely they must feel shit.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 7:00 am

Using aimbot is the most shittiest feature ever, very less euro players use them. I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 9:01 am

don't get fooled manta, much use it :/
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 9:30 am

Really ? So who do you think uses aimbot ?
Back to top Go down
devY The Invincible

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:05 am

Xasomur wrote:
ks is tolerated. its the only cheat that is. evc isnt... no hp hax, no wall hax, no +aim...
So ban Ajunta..
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:08 am

No one plays on the server because im inactive. They just can't bare the scars of my plain awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:16 am

THEN GO PLAY THERE GODDAMMIT...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:32 am

lmao, HE'S MAD !!
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:42 am

Smile YES I AM. Because EVERYONE FEELS FRIGGING AWESOME THEMSELVES AND SAY "BECAUSE OF ME..." CRAP AND STILL DONT GO THERE . LIES LIES LIES Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:42 am

devY The Invincible wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
So ban Ajunta..
have no evidence yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Ashly

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 11:56 am

Because its time we all move on...Due to changes...Think People Leaving Daily...Soon that will happen, Yet The Fate of jk2 is Basically dead...we are not going to get alot more Recruits And members will leave More...Dont you Think it is....The Time, The Time we All move on,

For Instance:After Old republic drops price Im going their...Then and their will be the time i Leave for the final time and Perhaps if we all Move along With me, Then we can all stay Like this For Longer Periods of times ;L
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 1:17 am

lol manta not you x) devy is.

And i didn't see your post, but about who bots ( i'll quote everyone known for it, but not only full botters ) : zex, killy, nap, clown, jonas, boss ( jonas and boss for example don't often bot, but they still do sometimes ). And i beleive there are some others which do time to time but don't get spotted. Sin has botted too for a time. Makes 6 ( or 7 ) already.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 3:48 am

Aju Or u forgot my name in it or u proved that i dont aimbot because some ppl say i do.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 5:14 am

well, like siny you DID aimbot for a while merc Smile
you used it "because too many scrubs were running" on the sol server... that was your reasoning back then Razz
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 5:25 am

Xasomur wrote:

HP + Wall hax = EVC
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 5:26 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
i go 12 hours / day :'(.

And btw lunar, i've been tolerant last time about your aimbot, next time i won't be, and it's last warning. As i told you, ks and evc are already hardly tolerated, but aimbot won't be !

At college or work? If working, what are you working with?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 5:44 am

Boogieman wrote:
Xasomur wrote:

HP + Wall hax = EVC

ik... and evc includes +aim too. so i just wanted to make sure that ANYTHING from an evc isnt tolerated. may it be the hp hax, or the wall hax or the aimbot.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 7:24 am

medecine ( studying eh ).
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 8:56 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
lol manta not you x) devy is.

And i didn't see your post, but about who bots ( i'll quote everyone known for it, but not only full botters ) : zex, killy, nap, clown, jonas, boss ( jonas and boss for example don't often bot, but they still do sometimes ). And i beleive there are some others which do time to time but don't get spotted. Sin has botted too for a time. Makes 6 ( or 7 ) already.

Blizzy is one of the only US botters (well now we got lunar). Cool
And isn't Slayer known for botting as well?
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 12:51 am

No idea about.slayer but ppl say with much training you can do it like a real aimbotter without using +aim.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 1:56 am

Lawl why so much care? ^^
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 3:11 am

cuz we like to know who aimbots or not.
Slayer doesn't aimbot, just because people always spec him, and his aim is always as good but no one ever saw any bot on spec.

@ manta : indeed you can, but the difference is that the guy with +aim will just do speed forward slash, the guy with legit slash will have timings and foot work which make his slash accurate on the hit, and with the aim hits the target, so it can be more dangerous than a botted slash, cuz the slash itself is different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next