)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Osama Bin Laden is dead woot

Go down 
+21
Dark Misery
ODST
Nibler
mereel
Xasomur
GONZA
tristan45
Xemnas
swiftY
Leonardo
Vader
sebbat
Skambak
wehr
WakiE
Kernow Pilgrim
Grimmjow
Phoenix
Ralen
Proballboy
fisTo
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
fisTo

fisTo

Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Empty
PostSubject: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:01 pm

Obama 1 - Osama 0

Its very good that they killed him because no more war
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:55 pm

Smile best...
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 7:41 pm

No more war? uhm yeah there will be plenty more...
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:28 pm

Yeah I hope their none but yeah he would have a back up leader
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 10:01 pm

fly a kite pleased they killed the kunt
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 10:05 pm

i'm sad over they killed osama bin laden, beacuse the price for finding him well it talks for itself

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 1:39 am

The price of killing him will be higher - Terrorists have more incentive now more than ever. Neutral
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 4:08 am

he wasent even involved with the 9/11 people say he was but read the facts he wasent. and they "bombed" pakistan and found him lol? not very convincing also when they found him they threw him in the sea, bin laden is probally watching the news and laughing and raping some scrub. i doubt hes dead, why would they not comfirm it and show the body? they threw him in the sea a.s.a.p. i saw obamas speak, meh
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 5:33 am

He's dead and the FBI confirmed it via dna. Wakie, don't worry your pictures will come. I think it was smart thing to throw his ass in the sea. Just hope he doesn't kill any fish, fish food haha. We did similar thing with ashes of nazi criminials after WW2. Lastly, we are not done yet. More bastards still to kill.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 5:51 am

wehr wrote:
More bastards still to kill.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 9:53 am

Skambak wrote:
wehr wrote:
More bastards still to kill.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 10:15 am

I think Wehr the high ranking war criminals of WW2 (one only) wasn't thrown away at sea. In fact seeing as he was the only remaining war criminal he WAS scheduled to be executed but he commited suicide in prison.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 11:36 am

So Kerno can learn some history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_G%C3%B6ring

Quoted from the article: "Because he committed suicide, his dead body was displayed by the gallows for the witnesses of the executions.

After their deaths, the bodies of Göring and the other executed Nazi leaders were cremated in the East Cemetery, Munich (Ostfriedhof). His ashes were disposed of in the Isar river in Munich."

Uh, I said similar things.. Not necessarily buried at sea.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 11:50 am

More info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isar

Quoted from this article: "Following their executions on October 16, 1946, the ashes of the Nazi war criminals Joachim von Ribbentrop, Hans Frank, Wilhelm Keitel, Alfred Jodl, Alfred Rosenberg, Ernst Kaltenbrunner, Wilhelm Frick, Arthur Seyss-Inquart, Fritz Sauckel and Julius Streicher were scattered in the Isar, as were those of Hermann Göring who had committed suicide the previous night."

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 1:35 pm

wehr wrote:
Hermann Göring who had committed suicide the previous night."
Lol he rq'd xD
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 2:25 pm

WakiE wrote:
he wasent even involved with the 9/11

Ok I have no offense against British people (especially Kern and Phoe) but.....

What. The. ****. I always knew you seemed to be a difficult person but really? Selling crap like that to us? I dont expect you to understand the pain Americans went through that day being that you are a Brit but kindly mind your own ****ing business and dont joke about this shit. Why am i so upset??? This hurt the pride of Americans everywhere and you think its a damn joke to say this sick man wasnt involved. Then why the hell has he been running all this time? Stop acting like such a big shot btw, because at the end of the day u are just a scared geek hiding behind a computer screen. But then again....we all are like that.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 5:09 am

I dont think his dead...
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 6:40 am

well...who killed him actually? i bet the one who did it got some shit like a hero of nations medal made of plastic crap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tristan45

tristan45

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 9:25 am

this got off topic and he wasnt killed in a bomb we sent a team
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 9:57 am

Some bullshit to me, how did those black hawks manage to get close? im sure those would of got some BIG ASS RPG's RAPING THEM

BLACK HAWK DOWN PART 2 NIGGGGGGGGUHS
Back to top Go down
tristan45

tristan45

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 10:19 am

same but who knows govt dosnt tell us crap
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 10:27 am

and why they throw the body to the sea?? the only evidence of the dead was the body. Some people says that bin laden is a invention of USA goverment but i dont think so, there are many myths or versions like that.
Back to top Go down
tristan45

tristan45

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 10:30 am

he used to be our ally but the good news im back
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 10:42 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
WakiE wrote:
he wasent even involved with the 9/11

Ok I have no offense against British people (especially Kern and Phoe) but.....

What. The. ****. I always knew you seemed to be a difficult person but really? Selling crap like that to us? I dont expect you to understand the pain Americans went through that day being that you are a Brit but kindly mind your own ****ing business and dont joke about this shit. Why am i so upset??? This hurt the pride of Americans everywhere and you think its a damn joke to say this sick man wasnt involved. Then why the hell has he been running all this time? Stop acting like such a big shot btw, because at the end of the day u are just a scared geek hiding behind a computer screen. But then again....we all are like that.

it hurts the pride of americans everywhere? where else than in america? america is not the world. what u call america is only the usa. it is only one country. may be powerful and famous yea, but its just a country, and not worthier than others.
the pride of americans? who cares for the pride of americans? does anyone care for the pride of another country? has america asked for the pride of the countries they invaded? does anyone care for the pride of islamic ppl? For the pride of pakistani?
you will tell me that pride and conviction doesnt allow you to commit crimes and murder and terror. osama bin laden was a bad man.
but what american ppl did, shocked me badly. i tell you why.
Because the pride of a country was hurt, they begin to rage and go on a self justice rampage.
osama bin laden is an old man now, who suffered cancer. he commited crimes. he is a terrorist. and still: americans murdered him. that old guy, that was hidden in that house, all trying to do is not to die of cancer and having sex with his 7 wifes was an easy target. why not capture him? americans should have done the right thing and get that murderer and terrorist and court-martial him. that would have been no problem. but they assassinated him. they murdered him. he was not a soldier on the battlefield. he was an old man in his house. what they did, was a crime.
and dont tell me that because of what he did, he deserved that end. if a crime enables you to commit a crime as well, then it will allow you to send planes into their towers. they overstepped a border.

and what disappointed me most: the ovations of the american people. blinded by their rage and pride they are so happy about the death of someone. not only that the death of someone never is happy, but also: its not a happy thing if crimes are comitted but loved all over the country. and its not a happy thing, that there is a country in the world, that thinks that rules dont need to be applied...

this kind of death was a loss for islamic terror, but a win for the terrorism itself.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 11:35 am

He kills thousands by leading the 9/11. We kill him, and you consider us the "murderers".

F u c k off. You have no idea what you are talking about. Do not insult us, you German garbage. 1 man. He killed thousands. He isn't an old man. He is a crazy man, who leads a power group of terrorists. He is not innocent of any crime.

And from my knowledge of how our government treats prisoners like him, he got it lucky by being killed, instead of the torture he would have gone through.

Again, f u c k off, and shut the f u c k up. You know nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden is dead woot
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next