)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

No truce as of yet from outcast

Go down 
+14
Light
Ajunta Pall
Wacko
Ali3N
sebbat
Xasomur
Xemnas
Hektor
Battledroidlover
Cibbicom
Commander Bacara
Lord_Draco
mereel
Phoenix
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 12:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys, it generally not im my nature to post comments of complaint or unhappiness, however this is what we may call an exception. Wanting to play jk2, but being inadvertantly banned from our server,, i chanced a look to outcasts server with the intention of having a good friendly game of jk2. I received no such thing, even wearing my SoL tag, and explaining to outcast that we no longer posted ant ties or threat to him, i was still subjected to a long period of vicious taunting, and physical abuse.
I tried to explain to outcast that i wasnt happy with his totally unreasonable behaviour, nor was i pleased at he complete insulting manner to the fact that he feels we do not exsist. Although most of the verbal and physical abuse i suffered was off camaera, i managed to secure a few screenshots of his appauling behaviour before being kick banned. Most of the abuse involved herny JK, Outcast and the tit of all tits Ulrich, though many other ATS members including H2O were involved. For the majority of the assualt i assure you, i was saber down................................

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Shot0120

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Shot0121

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Shot0122

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Shot0123

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Shot0124

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Shot0125

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Shot0126

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Shot0128

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Shot0129

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Shot0130

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Shot0131

Although in some screenshots it may not look like it, i'm the primary target

Last edited by Phoenix on Thu 01 Apr 2010, 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 11:04 am

ulrich has no skillz...
kyle is a runner and emp-abuser...
and outcast never figths alone...

they ARE n00bs
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 11:14 am

Xasomur wrote:
ulrich has no skillz...
kyle is a runner and emp-abuser...
and outcast never figths alone...

they ARE n00bs

Yep, herny, argentino and sircamus are the only who have skills
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 11:21 am

they have no skills, but honor yes.
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 11:34 am

i dont care if i low to their level

i just want to pwn em

so im with u phoe

And herny, argentino and sirca have honor not skill

like Sircasmus he forget that o.o-AzzY trained him, how can that be possible? he was his best friend and me too but now he foget all

Outcast wash his mind
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 12:08 pm

People, i think you should all calm down, and think a bit, before doing mistakes. Don't let your feelings master you. It would be a shame that you regret it hard after.
I tell this by self experience ...
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 1:14 pm

I think Ajunta is right...maybe we sholud calm down
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 3:42 pm

@ Xasomur

I pointed out that Kyle copied Nick's colors a long time ago. Razz

To me I just see him trying to think himself as good as Nick. But we all know the true story there.

Well, I am split multiple ways on this. My Mandalorian side says hunt the damn hut'uun, and then come back telling stories of my great victory. My honor and personal promise (if anyone remembers my episode with them) says leave them alone at all costs. And my dark nature says to find any means to get Outcast's attention and puppy-slap him to he finally understands he isn't "god" of jk2, and stop acting like it.

Well my honor wins. Phoenix, I won't think of stopping you. Hell, I might join you if they give me a reason. But remember what I did. I went to their server to hang out, got abused, went on a rampage, defeating all n00bs in my path, and what did it get me? Nothing. Just something to think about.

P.S.

Ulrich = Punching Bag

Kyle = Not worth the fight (Score is still 33-3 Kyle Razz)

Outcast = Complete moron and coward (Score is 10-0)

Only people I like out of them is Gich, Sir, H2o, and Herny, since he has been nicer lately.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 7:54 pm

Outcasts ATS = bunch of n**bs (mostly)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 9:27 pm

They have truly made a total joke of themselves. I joined the server to determine whether the ban on me was still in effect, and...

http://www.xfire.com/video/2640a8/

See if you can find what I'm getting at.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 11:23 pm

Lol, why would you even try...
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 11:31 pm

LOL they banned the name ]=SoL=[ XDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 12:44 am

Pls someone lock this topic. It has no sens, this ats is totally shut down for us, so you do'nt have to interest yourself to it, see only causes jokes and anger, and that's bad.

moderator pls ?
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 5:54 am

LOl we were ganging this newbs today Wink)) Outcast just killed me 1 time and he was lucky (his assslickers Kyle and ULRICH helped him to get me ) they was just st pk st pk and Outcast is trying ds he suxs LOL.....
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 6:26 am

I agree with Ajunta.
Back to top Go down
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 6:32 am

Ok for aju and blue, the topic is CLOSED
~Topic Locked Mr.Locky

~Ali3N
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 4:18 pm

Well I never had a word here. But I can't go on there anyway because I've used up my ten variable dynamic ips. But I don't care, its helped me to finally let go of them.

Phoenix - You will never get any satisfaction from trying to communicate with Outcast. You will be abused, insulted, banned, and there will be nothing you can do about it. What you CAN do is try to persuade the younger and less ignorant ATS members of their leaders true personalities in a non-aggresive form. Though it is just as silly to attempt this when Outcast is there. As he can read PMs.

May I also point out to those that didn't heed my warnings of changing the clan name:

Phoenix wrote:
Dispite our morals and beliefs, we are only human and we can only tolerate so much. I wont let outcast treat me in the way he did, im very pissed about it, and at some point, i'll be going back to raise hell with him. Anybody who wants to join me is more than welcome, in fact i could probably use an addition strong saber arm like hek or bacara.

>>>>>>>>>>
Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Peace? Whoever says that this will accomplish peace you are wrong. By freeing ourselves with a name linked with Outcast we will drop all respect for his team, all restraint and effort in our own self-presentation will be lost. We will go to their server, he will ban us, we will come back and because our reputation doesn't link to ATS we will destroy his server. I wouldnt do this but others I know would.

The words I told you so. Just don't do it justice.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 7:30 pm

Ali3N wrote:
Ok for aju and blue, the topic is CLOSED
~Topic Locked Mr.Locky

~Ali3N
<------ LoL pwnt (topic isnt locked ^^)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 11:19 pm

@ kernow
we should have made a contract xD
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 12:27 am

Outcast would have broken it anyway ^^
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 12:41 am

Mereel, you mentioned h20, has he been on?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 1:42 am

@ bdl : kid

@ blue : yes he's on again

@ xaso : why do you need to colaborate with them ?

@ phoenix : you don't think about the good persons to get with you first, and then it's a waste of time anyway.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 3:52 am

@Ajunta 0_0

I saw H2o on cB server he seems pretty nice :O
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 3:58 am

lol
no-one understands the purpose of a contract.
it is no colaboration. it is a peace contract. we can play on their server being peaceful and we dont advertise or make them down, and they do the same for us, allowed to play on our server, but they have to stop making us down und call us names.
this is no colaboration. it is a normal peace contract. i mean, we might hate any clan out there, like it were devils sons... but no-one instantly bans us from the server, or spends all their time making us down... ats is the only clan doing it.
its unnormal.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 4:35 am

Though I think Ajunta should be a bit more nice towards BDL and Phoenix (stares coldly at Ajunta), I agree with him. A contract of any kind will be laughed at by Outcast. He doesn't deal with players like us. He associating us with the kinds of Azzy and Boss, which is rats. We are the new generation "rats" ^^'.

So I just leave them alone. If they do insult you though, pwn them! (:<
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 4:47 am

Xasomur wrote:
lol
no-one understands the purpose of a contract.
it is no colaboration. it is a peace contract. we can play on their server being peaceful and we dont advertise or make them down, and they do the same for us, allowed to play on our server, but they have to stop making us down und call us names.
this is no colaboration. it is a normal peace contract. i mean, we might hate any clan out there, like it were devils sons... but no-one instantly bans us from the server, or spends all their time making us down... ats is the only clan doing it.
its unnormal.

and what do you want to do with them then ?

mereel wrote:
Though I think Ajunta should be a bit more nice towards BDL and Phoenix (stares coldly at Ajunta)

Because i already have asked for the topic to be locked, and it has been. But someone reopened it ...
and then because you are wasting your time about talking about topics that have no exit. You will never find any solution with outcast, but if you can take off his admin, which is impossible. So just give it up, for the 6th time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No truce as of yet from outcast
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next