)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

No truce as of yet from outcast

Go down 
+14
Light
Ajunta Pall
Wacko
Ali3N
sebbat
Xasomur
Xemnas
Hektor
Battledroidlover
Cibbicom
Commander Bacara
Lord_Draco
mereel
Phoenix
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 12:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys, it generally not im my nature to post comments of complaint or unhappiness, however this is what we may call an exception. Wanting to play jk2, but being inadvertantly banned from our server,, i chanced a look to outcasts server with the intention of having a good friendly game of jk2. I received no such thing, even wearing my SoL tag, and explaining to outcast that we no longer posted ant ties or threat to him, i was still subjected to a long period of vicious taunting, and physical abuse.
I tried to explain to outcast that i wasnt happy with his totally unreasonable behaviour, nor was i pleased at he complete insulting manner to the fact that he feels we do not exsist. Although most of the verbal and physical abuse i suffered was off camaera, i managed to secure a few screenshots of his appauling behaviour before being kick banned. Most of the abuse involved herny JK, Outcast and the tit of all tits Ulrich, though many other ATS members including H2O were involved. For the majority of the assualt i assure you, i was saber down................................

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Shot0120

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Shot0121

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Shot0122

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Shot0123

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Shot0124

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Shot0125

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Shot0126

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Shot0128

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Shot0129

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Shot0130

No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Shot0131

Although in some screenshots it may not look like it, i'm the primary target

Last edited by Phoenix on Thu 01 Apr 2010, 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 5:55 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:

May I also point out to those that didn't heed my warnings of changing the clan name:

>>>>>>>>>>
Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Peace? Whoever says that this will accomplish peace you are wrong. By freeing ourselves with a name linked with Outcast we will drop all respect for his team, all restraint and effort in our own self-presentation will be lost. We will go to their server, he will ban us, we will come back and because our reputation doesn't link to ATS we will destroy his server. I wouldnt do this but others I know would.

The words I told you so. Just don't do it justice.

i was the one of the guys who was most doubtfull that changing our name would increase negative situations from Outcasts end. It seems i was totally wrong, and kernow was right. Now that we have severed ties and changed our name, he has less respect for us than ever before. I cant work the guy out, maybe he is just insane, but there is definately some increased dislike towards us now, idk why, maybe he loves to hate, i get to thinking that no matter what we do, we will always condemn us for it.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 5:57 am

He still knows that we "berayed him" and he thinks that we are idiots in his eyes eg. (o.o FOD etc.)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 7:52 am

@ aju... blind? i want to make a contract xD
they would have accept a contract... and if not... we wouldnt have changed the name... with some efforts and some patience we could have gotten such a contract... less efforts then we have to put in now, to bear such shit from him
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:27 am

ok : if they don't accept this contract, we get back ats name.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 9:23 am

now it may be too late aju... thats why i wanted to make that contract back when we decided the new name...
and so, like in another topic, which was started by sebbat, it wasnt only the decision for a new name, it was the decision to leave outcast behind and dont let us affect from outcasts shit
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 9:25 am

could you give me the link of the topic pls ? i'd like to know a bit what happened Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 9:27 am

Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 9:40 am

I'm dumb, sorry xaso :'(
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 11:53 am

Well yes i agree with many posts - Phoenix and Xaso and Aju and Mereel are totally right.

But I think the best course of action is to just ignore them. Phoenix went to their server, he knew the risks when he did it and proberly didn't expect a warm welcome. Until they do something on our server (which they won't because they are too cowardly to wear their names on our servers) just ignore them.

Outcast thrives off attention regardless of wheather its positive or negative. His reputation is built because we echo him to others. In a way we were right to change the name. We have to let him go. Look on the bright side - Hopefully unless he is a total lifeless nerd he will be gone from here in 10 years time. We can hope that his dictatorship will die with him.
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:48 pm

lol one day i went to the server and i was hangin out in the temple like every on els. then maximas i think thats how u spell his name <------;lol; eny way, maximas ans ULRICH started doing circles around me. and i said [well thats weird] then i walked away and they did it again. then ulrich choked me, and wouldint stop so i protected myself. then maximas and ulrich wouldint leave me alown, i said: please stop] guess what they dint so i ignord them ceaped killing me so i attacked back so then they found out that im SoL then they sillents me then makes me fall down and i cant get up by the admin, then he said that im not supost to be here and ether i leave or i will pay the consaqents and then they BANNED me Sad after that i thout to myself that there visous and cold hearted lol. MAN WHY CANT WE LIVE IN PEACE?????????

~Micr0~
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 10:02 pm

I went to server the other day too and sybla was talking to this guy called Master Yoda
He said that he was going to join ATS and i told him what outcasts ATS is like and WHAM i got banned .
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 4:46 am

Im angry about herny commentary -__-. He is a jerk ingame o_O
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 5:12 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Well yes i agree with many posts - Phoenix and Xaso and Aju and Mereel are totally right.

But I think the best course of action is to just ignore them. Phoenix went to their server, he knew the risks when he did it and proberly didn't expect a warm welcome.

The only reason i went to their server was because i was banned from ours and their is most similar and had the most players active at the time. Under normal circumstances i would never have set foot there Neutral
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 6:56 pm

Ca you should have gone to Ca they always have lots of players on.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 8:46 pm

Ca is a nf server for newbs ... CAs are evcing nobs ...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 2:10 am

Yeah i agree with hektor, Ca is rubbish, not only do they all have script kicks, but you are allowed to kick in nf duels there, which pretty much sucks.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 2:43 am

leave outcast server alone he's appearntly too immature and mentaly disturbed to understand anything Razz
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 4:12 am

Ca is fun sometimes, i like the ffa there Razz, but yes all the people use ks there
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 5:57 pm

one day i went to Ca and these guys where keep killing me with the ks then i said [nice ks] and then he said: yes i do have Killer Skills don't i. lololololololololol. i thout that was pritty briliont lol. eny way i go on Ca sometimes but a lot of lamers and anowing guys there.

~Micr0~

if you think that hate and bloodshed is the answer? well THINK AGAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No truce as of yet from outcast   No truce as of yet from outcast - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No truce as of yet from outcast
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3