)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!

Go down 
+15
Lucifer
KiraOrLight
NickdeClaw
Kernow Pilgrim
solid snake
Rachel
sebbat
Dragon
Phoenix
mereel
Sparky
Leonardo
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
Dark Misery
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 8:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm banned again, this time for unknown reasons. No one warned me or anything, banned out of no where again. Similar to ATS style ofcourse.

I'm sure either kernow or Sindy banned me. Those are the admin newbs that don't really like me.

Basically Kernow came to me and said I have a warning that if I lame one more person I'm banned for a month. wth is this? Admin Newbs are just looking for trouble. Obvously there been rats and newb recruits in SOL that starting saying all kinds of nonsense. Like Tims pics or w.e. (btw in those pics he pretty much started interfering and getting in the way of me 1vs1ing someone or 2vs1 i don't remember). If you ban me for laming then you're supposed to ban everyone else for laming. And no not everyone lames only in hangar. Everyone consistently lames everywhere in sol including temple. There are basically a minimum of 50 lame kills a day in sol (and that doesn't include mine). I've seen many SOL lame. So stop this hypocrisy.
If you ban me for laming, then ban everyone else. Then ban everyone except like 10 people in the game lolol. What proz.

Anyways after that I didn't really lame anyone, maybe by accident or w.e. Or if I killed someone by accident in the massive FFa that was going on in temple. Besides that probably noone.

Well then before the massive ffa, sindy was on (a very unlikable person). Who abused admin on me for no reason about 4 times this week. Used Sleep or w.e. added bubble, mute, etc. And admitted to abusing me for fun. Basically this time he said something like "idc if I abuse you or if i get taken admin away, I'm quitting jk2 this summer anyways." Then this time he abused me again, first used mute, then I reconnected and he gave me stun baton (which i recorded). Then I was like I recorded this, and started threatening him with all sorts of stuff (and he probably scared, said I screenshoted the threat). So I didn't know that threatening was against the rules, no freedom of speech? what proz. After that there was an ffa going on, and I got banned out of no where like 20 minutes later.

Plus Kernow I know dosen't like me, he wanted me to get banned. He's basically the classic ATS type.
Here's proof:
You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Shot0001gn

And here's the record of sindy abusing: (I iz not gonna record this with xfire on put this on youtube or w.e., that takes too much time): http://www.2shared.com/file/SncT3PPD/1_online.html
-As you can see sind abusing me for fun and scrub Tim is cheering him on.

-So unban me FoolZ, don't stay ignorant.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 11:16 am

Yep, he gets on your nerves sind, and yours only it seems ... Sad But newbness syndrom = Admins paranoia :
Lord Sindwinder wrote:
So i watched him the entire night..
->
Lord Sindwinder wrote:
Period..
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 11:32 am

blablabla

those defenders may say what they want, but teaming up with him now is definately wrong: there were complaints about LAAAF and nout about ARIEZ... and if the majority of the ppl gets annoyed by laaf its laaf to be handled and not ariez.

laaf needed to be banned to secure the credibility of our admins, maybe he didnt commit as heavy crimes as others do, but he did those he did so massively that he needs to be banned.
and it is not admin paranoia, its laafs stupidity. he ASKED for it just to complain now. he was death for the freedom on our server, so BB LAAAAAFY and TAKE A BREAK DUDE...

and if you admins, phoe and aju, think that someone like ariez should be banned, then GO FOR IT, but it is YOUR fault that you dont do it, so dont complain when someone else, less worthy a ban, but still worthy enough, gets banned.

get your stuff together and ENJOY the break of laaafy, and if you got some balls now, ban the other tits as well. evc is NOT tolerated on our server, proven evc users can be banned. and if ppl lame hard and are hurting the credibility of the admins more than laaaf does, then go on. IF YOU DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING, THEN I PROPOSE YOU STOP TALKIN AS WELL... dont annoy us!
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 11:58 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
i'd prefer unbaning laaaf, and pwning ariez Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 12:31 pm

Laaaf I did random stock up with shields - You can't have known if I was on 100/25, 100/50 or 100/100.

Laaaf to quote Rome Total War's Influence scale: A stuffed olive has more influence than you, it could choke someone important and kill them.

Please refer to my last quote in my sig for more queries. It's the only answer I'll have for you.

For everyone else I agree with Xaso's points. Sind made the ban and Sind will make the unban. If someone has a huge problem with this 'hypocrisy' (although the main outspeakers are Phoenix and Aju and they are admins themselves) then make a council request for it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 12:35 pm

xaso :
Ajunta Pall wrote:
I didn't say that i'd prefer ariez banned with him.

And no one complains about ariez cuz he doesn't lame, so newbs don't care.

The complains you get come all from newbs, so of course as newbs understood that their power is to complain, they all do. When you are a pro, you get killed by a semi "pro", he says Ez, Raped into submission ( sorry makes me laugh typing it Very Happy ), and you understand that you'll never be able to kill him, you get frustrated, and fall under newbness level, just complains. ( btw even pho got pissed today by newbs complains lol ).

But ariez insults everyone almost, so of course better players get hiritated, but as they arn't kids, they don't come complain on forum : "Admins admins help me someone is laming me, ban hammer come here". But as ariez has 50 ping, and all others about 160-200, it's hard to kill him, so he keeps raping people ( as you leave yavin temple on for those holy newbs ), and insults them.

but again :
Ajunta Pall wrote:
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 1:12 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Laaaf I did random stock up with shields - You can't have known if I was on 100/25, 100/50 or 100/100.

Laaaf to quote Rome Total War's Influence scale: A stuffed olive has more influence than you, it could choke someone important and kill them.

Please refer to my last quote in my sig for more queries. It's the only answer I'll have for you.

For everyone else I agree with Xaso's points. Sind made the ban and Sind will make the unban. If someone has a huge problem with this 'hypocrisy' (although the main outspeakers are Phoenix and Aju and they are admins themselves) then make a council request for it! Very Happy

Kernow I don't remember exactly all the deaths of how my victims went. But it goes something like this: If you immediately tele to temple after death, means u got no extra shields or bacta, there could b a chance of u reappearing in hangar. However that will take some mores seconds.

And when you tele to hangar and come back in about 5 seconds usually means you got shield and bacta. So then I shall ST u more or w.e. I don't even think you tested evc. Well maybe you did, but so did outcast, he tested different hax, yet he just thinks everyone uses them because it is a solution to a problem. However there are many legit solutions to the same problems, but you wouldn't know the legit solutions, because your pro like that.

See its all logical, that's how I roll unlike some of us. My skill comes from my logical thinking, even though I wasn't as active as you in this game I am better, why? Better Logic & Intellect. Lol

Sind still didn't say who I lamed, because I didn't lame anyone after the warning. Plus he admin abused me before the ban, and since everyone is a pro they aren't going to do anything about it lol.

Xaso, I already said that the members who complained are the members who don't matter. Isn't it obvious? Only scrubs make such complaints. They gonna un install jk2 soon anyway, why protect those newbs? If I target someone, its usually for a reason. But blind admins see past the reason, and just see the laming.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 1:32 pm

Lol i reread ur original post laaaf i wasnt even online. This "scrub" wwas probably sleeping or something. Still less rude comments would be appreciated.

@Aju/@Kira Can you guys explain to me why you think laaaf is an angel sent from god and his sh*t doesnt stink? Plz explain cause it confuses me that u guys seem to be the only ones backing him up.

@Sparky Yes laaaf's name has a bunch of a's in it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 2:19 pm

U weren't online? See now you proved you're a lier. Check the demo, you don't know how? Ask your SOL friends or w.e. Because it has you cheering him on. Tim you don't mind being insulting and so don't I. Obviously you haven't seen the dark side of Nightmare. Laming is just my happy mood.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 3:00 pm

Yes as you casually threatened lagging is your 'bad side' - Please do this Laaaf give us a reason to throw you in the trashbin for good.

Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 3:17 pm

I actually did check the demo laaaf. And I can prove that I wasnt online while Kerny was yesterday as shown in your screenie. I was on with Sindy however as you lamed both of us and (quote) "I knew that SoL would eventually become like ATS." We dont like comparisons so dont use them. Btw Kerny is right...threats just hurt your time in your "jail cell".
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 3:21 pm

All im saying is that if laaaf is banned, so should some others be too. They have deserved it just as much, yet still go unchecked, ive been trying to stop the motion of my ban hammer and look for other means of disapline, but some select few (Ariez in particular) are standing on ever thinner ice with me, and now that laaaf is banned, it seems totally unjustified that he is not.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 3:35 pm

I agree. Laaaf's laming is cute but ariez destroys laaaf(and other ppl) on a regular basis. It seems like Phoe is putting up a decent point.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 3:37 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Yes as you casually threatened lagging is your 'bad side' - Please do this Laaaf give us a reason to throw you in the trashbin for good.

Trust me lagging is a minor fraction of my bad side.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 3:55 pm

C'mon laaaf for f**k sake! If you start making threats your never going to be unbanned. Calm down while we try and remedy the situation and get everything straight. We need to assess how long you need to banned for, and the better your attitude is, the easier we will be able to come to a decision that is more beneficial for you. The origional stated ban time was one month, but if you kept your temper and your threats down, and politened up a little, you may get off lighter than that.

Im trying to help you, but for f**k sake how can I when you wont help yourself!?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 4:03 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
Xaso, I already said that the members who complained are the members who don't matter. Isn't it obvious? Only scrubs make such complaints. They gonna un install jk2 soon anyway, why protect those newbs? If I target someone, its usually for a reason. But blind admins see past the reason, and just see the laming.

phew, im glad we have no member that dont matter... our server is made for scrubs ... phew, im so glad to repeat that everyday... Smile otherwise i would forget it. otherswise this game would die because a foooooooooooool like laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf is harassing the inferiors... only because he needs to be a badass in this came for being a pus sy in real life... seems like somebody forgot that everyone starts being a scrub.
sure, you think it has a reason you lame someone. but let me tell you something that shall help you as soon as youre unbanned: if you dont want to be rebanned you should talk BEFORE you lame and not AFTER being banned. because those SCRUBS listen to words, or they get their ass kicked. its the same system we apply on lamers: they listen to words or they get their ass kicked...

now enjoy your vacacions from sol Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 4:29 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
I agree. Laaaf's laming is cute but ariez destroys laaaf(and other ppl) on a regular basis. It seems like Phoe is putting up a decent point.

Ariez is my slave, don't ever again compare telerunning trash to such as I.

Edit: I lamed both you and sind after kernow warned me? What Lies. Then I would get instant ban. It's what they where waiting for. Which I didn't do.. But yet I got abused anyways. So yes that quote applies "SOL is becoming like ATS". The evidence is right there, you abused me for your own fun.

And I don't recall mentioning you were on the same time as kernow. Where did you get that lol? Read it again, you were cheering sind on while he was abusing.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 4:37 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
So yes that quote applies "SOL is becoming like ATS". The evidence is right there, you abused me for your own fun.

*Digging*
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 7:04 pm

I love the irony that these 'scrubs' Laaaf looks down upon are the ones who always form so much more communal power than he ever could have, and whether he realises it or not he is in fact begging to these 'scrubs' to be unbanned. Poetic justice has a funny way of coming back on you doesn't it Laaf.

Laaaf wrote:
Edit: I lamed both you and sind after kernow warned me? What Lies. Then I would get instant ban. It's what they where waiting for. Which I didn't do.. But yet I got abused anyways. So yes that quote applies "SOL is becoming like ATS". The evidence is right there, you abused me for your own fun.

As I said - Please refer to my quote at the end of my signiture. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 7:49 pm

TO kerno: Lol, I'm not begging to anyone. You are just a slave too me. If it weren't for admin protection, you would be force to rq/un-install from this game lolol by all of euro and proz and even newbs that don't like you.

You're quote is trash, you are a euro, but with no skillz and with a stupid and unlikeable attitude. That quote has no logic in it, its just a national insult which is supporting an illogical statement: "SOL admins can pretty much do whatever they want. Emp everyone, give people stun baton for no reason, mute people because they don't like them, etc."

EDIT: To Tim: I can compare the two clans if I want too, idc if you like or dislike comparisons. Basically the truth hurts. Pretty much most of the pros know the sol and ats are very similar despite there hate towards one another. The hate is only because outcast don't like ya'll. You proz agreed to hes terms for years. And then out of no where he was wrong for all those years. You abuse admin, give emp too newbs and too others.. thats abuse. give lamers stun baton, thats abuse. ATS just does this more, they are an extreme version of SOL. And they both have similar people, example: Tim and Ulrich. And both of them respond differently to people they don't like, like walkie for example.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 11:49 pm

i have to say one thing, the funniest is that he finnally got banned because of scrubs lol.

I like Tim - Ulrich comparaison.

And for your sign kernow : you are no ob. it's
NickdeClaw wrote:
Laaf doesn't know what the word "abuse" means. One way or another, I'm sure he would claim his mother abused him while he was a fetus.

So either don't quote it as nick's, or put laaf instead of euro.

You have a serious ego issue with euros.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 1:04 am

Lol laaaaf your not that good, i beat you the other day in an ff. Ok you won more, but its clearly showed your arent as invincible as you think.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 1:09 am

phoenix. Killing someone once means nothing. I can kill slay sometimes, but before he kills me 50 times. You need to put things on a relative scall
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 1:11 am

Who gives a f**k?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 1:33 am

Phoenix wrote:
Lol laaaaf your not that good, i beat you the other day in an ff. Ok you won more, but its clearly showed your arent as invincible as you think.

you it seems
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 4:04 am

Ok one more time......Aju why are you like laaaaf's best buddy or something? Its getting to the point where you are having an argument with your own clan member. Whats up with that???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next