)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!

Go down 
+15
Lucifer
KiraOrLight
NickdeClaw
Kernow Pilgrim
solid snake
Rachel
sebbat
Dragon
Phoenix
mereel
Sparky
Leonardo
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
Dark Misery
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 8:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm banned again, this time for unknown reasons. No one warned me or anything, banned out of no where again. Similar to ATS style ofcourse.

I'm sure either kernow or Sindy banned me. Those are the admin newbs that don't really like me.

Basically Kernow came to me and said I have a warning that if I lame one more person I'm banned for a month. wth is this? Admin Newbs are just looking for trouble. Obvously there been rats and newb recruits in SOL that starting saying all kinds of nonsense. Like Tims pics or w.e. (btw in those pics he pretty much started interfering and getting in the way of me 1vs1ing someone or 2vs1 i don't remember). If you ban me for laming then you're supposed to ban everyone else for laming. And no not everyone lames only in hangar. Everyone consistently lames everywhere in sol including temple. There are basically a minimum of 50 lame kills a day in sol (and that doesn't include mine). I've seen many SOL lame. So stop this hypocrisy.
If you ban me for laming, then ban everyone else. Then ban everyone except like 10 people in the game lolol. What proz.

Anyways after that I didn't really lame anyone, maybe by accident or w.e. Or if I killed someone by accident in the massive FFa that was going on in temple. Besides that probably noone.

Well then before the massive ffa, sindy was on (a very unlikable person). Who abused admin on me for no reason about 4 times this week. Used Sleep or w.e. added bubble, mute, etc. And admitted to abusing me for fun. Basically this time he said something like "idc if I abuse you or if i get taken admin away, I'm quitting jk2 this summer anyways." Then this time he abused me again, first used mute, then I reconnected and he gave me stun baton (which i recorded). Then I was like I recorded this, and started threatening him with all sorts of stuff (and he probably scared, said I screenshoted the threat). So I didn't know that threatening was against the rules, no freedom of speech? what proz. After that there was an ffa going on, and I got banned out of no where like 20 minutes later.

Plus Kernow I know dosen't like me, he wanted me to get banned. He's basically the classic ATS type.
Here's proof:
You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Shot0001gn

And here's the record of sindy abusing: (I iz not gonna record this with xfire on put this on youtube or w.e., that takes too much time): http://www.2shared.com/file/SncT3PPD/1_online.html
-As you can see sind abusing me for fun and scrub Tim is cheering him on.

-So unban me FoolZ, don't stay ignorant.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 8:26 am

bah it's just fun.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 8:28 am

laaf im not banne du said i was so therefore you wrong about what you said lol!
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 8:58 am

Sparky wrote:
laaf im not banne du said i was so therefore you wrong about what you said lol!

I am never wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 9:00 am

LOL well you were this time Very Happy lol! R2 Unit
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 3:38 pm

Lol sparky getting mad at laafy's jokes. Don't take him seriously XD
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 3:44 pm

the server have worst lamers...laffy its legal,the others isn't
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 11:39 pm

kira i wasnt but his jokes rnt funny Razz
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 2:15 am

they are funny, but you don't like them cuz you have no word to reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 2:35 am

acualy they may be funny to others but not i the person theyre about
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 2:53 am

laaaf often makes fun of me too in server, and it makes me laugh. It's funny, if you match with laaaf first, and second if you know how to take laaaf's words. Just gotta know him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 3:09 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
laaaf often makes fun of me too in server, and it makes me laugh. It's funny, if you match with laaaf first, and second if you know how to take laaaf's words. Just gotta know him a bit.

Exactly lol, its what I explained last night to someone :]
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 4:03 am

Hi Junior! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 12:16 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Hi Junior! Very Happy

Nice topic change lol.

Btw laaaf is funny, you just have to understand his humor and roll with it.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 3:31 pm

laaf is comedian on jk2
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 7:45 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Hi Junior! Very Happy

how are u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 5:35 am

Laaaf you have been unbanned.

I think you owe sindy a thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 11:37 am

Can't ever say I have ever heard Laafy say thank you..
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 12:52 pm

The only thank u i will get is getting shoved up my ass with his laughs when he kills me..
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 1:28 pm

I hate to say it but Sindy is right.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 1:29 pm

then don't let him kill you.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 1:36 pm

Im afraid dear Aju that what you have suggested is impossible. Razz

No but really its kind of a pain to tell him to stop......
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 1:53 pm

impossible ? then rather stop jk2 ? i didn't ask you to resist to ariez + dino, but just laaaf.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 2:04 pm

End this topic, this laaafy drama is getting old... He is unbanned no longer need discussion..
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 2:07 pm

aju... when admin banning ppl they dislike is abuse, then admin defending ppl they like is as well...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 2:22 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
impossible ? then rather stop jk2 ? i didn't ask you to resist to ariez + dino, but just laaaf.

Ok i agree that ariez and dino are bad but that doesnt make me want to quit. Not to seem eerie and dark or anything but quitting is for the weak, and if you quit you lose everything you have worked so hard to build. So if you think im going to quit JK2 then you are sadly mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next