)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!

Go down 
+15
Lucifer
KiraOrLight
NickdeClaw
Kernow Pilgrim
solid snake
Rachel
sebbat
Dragon
Phoenix
mereel
Sparky
Leonardo
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
Dark Misery
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 8:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm banned again, this time for unknown reasons. No one warned me or anything, banned out of no where again. Similar to ATS style ofcourse.

I'm sure either kernow or Sindy banned me. Those are the admin newbs that don't really like me.

Basically Kernow came to me and said I have a warning that if I lame one more person I'm banned for a month. wth is this? Admin Newbs are just looking for trouble. Obvously there been rats and newb recruits in SOL that starting saying all kinds of nonsense. Like Tims pics or w.e. (btw in those pics he pretty much started interfering and getting in the way of me 1vs1ing someone or 2vs1 i don't remember). If you ban me for laming then you're supposed to ban everyone else for laming. And no not everyone lames only in hangar. Everyone consistently lames everywhere in sol including temple. There are basically a minimum of 50 lame kills a day in sol (and that doesn't include mine). I've seen many SOL lame. So stop this hypocrisy.
If you ban me for laming, then ban everyone else. Then ban everyone except like 10 people in the game lolol. What proz.

Anyways after that I didn't really lame anyone, maybe by accident or w.e. Or if I killed someone by accident in the massive FFa that was going on in temple. Besides that probably noone.

Well then before the massive ffa, sindy was on (a very unlikable person). Who abused admin on me for no reason about 4 times this week. Used Sleep or w.e. added bubble, mute, etc. And admitted to abusing me for fun. Basically this time he said something like "idc if I abuse you or if i get taken admin away, I'm quitting jk2 this summer anyways." Then this time he abused me again, first used mute, then I reconnected and he gave me stun baton (which i recorded). Then I was like I recorded this, and started threatening him with all sorts of stuff (and he probably scared, said I screenshoted the threat). So I didn't know that threatening was against the rules, no freedom of speech? what proz. After that there was an ffa going on, and I got banned out of no where like 20 minutes later.

Plus Kernow I know dosen't like me, he wanted me to get banned. He's basically the classic ATS type.
Here's proof:
You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Shot0001gn

And here's the record of sindy abusing: (I iz not gonna record this with xfire on put this on youtube or w.e., that takes too much time): http://www.2shared.com/file/SncT3PPD/1_online.html
-As you can see sind abusing me for fun and scrub Tim is cheering him on.

-So unban me FoolZ, don't stay ignorant.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 4:21 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Ok one more time......Aju why are you like laaaaf's best buddy or something? Its getting to the point where you are having an argument with your own clan member. Whats up with that???

He's not, he just thinks that there are worse players than laaf.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 4:25 am

Ok i was just wondering. Aju if you think this is so unfair have a council topic on lamers. You could put ariez, dinosaur, jerek...all those guys. And besides laaaf will come back so I dont think that we will have any worries.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 4:59 am

it's just stupid. Why all criers should be listened, and lamers slayed ? Actually the newbs crying and etc are more annoying, they don't even answer to you when you tell them something, they just spam drain or storm in fights, they keep getting in duels and 1v1 ffa, and etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 5:41 am

Thats tru Aju but its also why we get recruits. Fresh faces who want to learn which require patient teachers. I dont think its annoying if they ask questions cause we have all done that before. And you know what if all lamers should be "slayed" then do it Aju...follow through with what you believe.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 5:49 am

As long as Laaaf looks with the narrow minded perception of JK2 being a game of either scrubs, pros or no obs then he has the influence of my left toe.

Laaaf - Don't use long words, you might have a seizure Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 7:29 am

Phoenix wrote:
Lol laaaaf your not that good, i beat you the other day in an ff. Ok you won more, but its clearly showed your arent as invincible as you think.

Well #1: I don't always fight 100%, sometimes I just fight to learn something new, and that means I will be experimenting with different things. If you want me to fight 100% then you should match me (Then I try to go for a 5-0).

#2 I know your euro, but comp I'm currently on extremely suckz to the point of constant jk2 crashin, so that means really low fps, especially when there are over 10 people playing. So it's like im in euro mode too. And whenz I'm in euro, I'm like in double euro mode.

#3 A lot of times if someones asked to FF duel I rush, depending on the situation like at one point ariez was on. And I really wanted to gang him, so when someone asked to duel me, I was like ok and rush to kill them or get killed (same thing for normal dueling).

#4 Never claimed to be the best at FF, just FFA. Although I iz almost there too. Just got to find a way to rape those jumping abserz without my drain tacticz. =]

-I wouldn't want anyone else banned, including people I don't like, like ariez, dino, walkie, etc.

It's more fun fighting them then banning them lol.

If you ban almost all proz or decent players like those three, then whos gonna be left? This is how euroz and emm other old players learned. They get constantly attacked, and learn to become better.

See just look at ATS, Outcast told me that Ulrich is a Master of DS. Sure ban all good DSerz and this is whats left: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y3iT2d8wW4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 8:37 am

... Gosh.... 4 pages of discussion about ... ehm ... Yeah right, lol don't know. Why talking about this for 4 pages long when you can just unban him and be done with it. If he got banned for a reason than someone would have said so. Unban him and done.

We don't need 4 pages of useless posts about someone's way to big ego. Noone is "the best" it's damn relative and this whole thread is not worth ANYONES time...

Or am I kidding =]?

~Ferret
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 9:07 am

I'm banned again, this time for unknown reasons. No one warned me or anything, banned out of no where again. Similar to ATS style ofcourse.

are you saying you just want to know why you got banned? or do you want to be unbanned? what you wrote only says your side of the story so i think if u do want to be unbanned the person who banned you should say their side of the story. other wise this entire topic will go no where. going off what kernow pilgrim wrote you had been warned whether or not you were going to get in trouble the main question now is what did you do that made sind bann you. also i know myself you have lamed me a TON of times even when asked to stop you would keep doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 9:16 am

Last edited by Sparky on Sun 20 Feb 2011, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 9:33 am

Are you saying you just want to know why you got banned? or do you want to be unbanned? both.

-I was banned, noone told me why. I am sure I did nothing wrong (or against the rules) after I been warned. What probably seemed like laming to sind wasn't. People constantly lame me first then turn off saber and have me chasing them and they cri don't lame. Sorry I can deal with that cr@p my way, not cri to admin newbz.

-I was abused, by sind for no reason (not just banned), he deserved to get banned not me (kind of like kyle in ats abuses people he doesn't like). I provided evidence for this, but noone seemz to get it. They just like abuse, there for it. Or like kernoz stupid quote it is not abuse. It's just kindness in there way. Sorry you can think what u want, its abuse.

-Sind and kerno don't like me, there side of the story is Hippocratic and filled with all sorts of cr@p which they try to hide in 10 paragraphs (kerno specifically), sind just abuses, but kerno likes abuse so he protects him.

To SParky: Well, Beggerz can't Be Chooserz. =]

EDIT:
"one big problem with that, suppose no one on the server ever got banned then the server would be hectic! you wouldn't be able to even type "hi" without getting killed. If someone wants to lame then they should get to the hangar. I can understand you wouldn't want people banned but what about the people who would get lamed? do you think they'd want to be killed every second? they wouldn't be able to learn how to fight without constantly dieing. and i know that cause of myself and other people Ive played with and helped."

How do you think this works on non-ats/sol/aos servers? How do you think it worked years ago? You won't get lamed if some people respect you, and it's not because of skill, I seen less-skilled people get respected in euro servers and some of the best players.

Skilled players don't really like beggerz and such. Many of my friends (in jk2 lol) today (not-big time pros), I used to lame them all the time before, but they didn't cri so I just lamed them last, and eventually didn't lame them at all. Maybe once ever like for fun =]

Thing is it's a game, not a chatroom. Sure you can chat it's a feature, but it's not the goal of the game. Plus if you want to chat, you can even if someone kills you its not like they prevent you from chatting. When I want to chat with someone for a while in jk2, I just go to some place on the map and chat lol. Not difficult to accomplish.

And you won't be able to learn how to fight with constantly just chatting. How you think most old players learned? How you think I learned lol? I wasn't pro from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 9:41 am

Last edited by Sparky on Sun 20 Feb 2011, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 12:06 pm

Sparky wrote:
sure it worked but that dosent mean it was better. i mean in medevil times there were wars and kings and stuff but is that better than a democratic socioty? the sol server is that democratic socioty and the other severs are the medevil kings. when opn the sol server follow the sol server rules cause in a way they're laws of the server if u break the law you get in truble. btw the way I learned how to play was by being talked to then trying in duels NOT going mad tryign to do stuff i have no clue how. so YES chatting and trying will healp you learn how to play.

u learned have to play? R U SURE? lol
Basic dueling is easy to learn by yourself or with somebody. I'm not saying you have to learn everything yourself, there have been times someone showed me a trick, and I have showed others a lot of things. However considering chatting, you trying to learn how to play I grantee is less then 5% out of your game time. If you were training with a person or w.e., then I would not interfere. However when I see people that look like there bored. It's PWNING TIME! =]

You are saying that if there are no rules like on fod and some other servers then all will go to chaos. But this has been proven wrong so many times. Instead of forcing respect, it should be earned. Ok SOL is a democracy in a sense. But the problem is the decision isn't made by most pro players, it's like babies get to vote and choose. Since they only started this game and already acting up. You givin power to babies, stop spoiling them. SOL has more babies then grown upz, thats why OutCasts was right about one thing Quote: "SOL Democracy = FAIL" lolol
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 12:33 pm

Last edited by Sparky on Sun 20 Feb 2011, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 1:40 pm

lol sparky, you have no idea about this game it seems. You shall stop spreading your newbness and ignorance in this forum x)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 2:25 pm

mhh? why is sparky banned?
i saw no report

i guess it was just a mistake, some lamer or lagger banned from the server must have a similar ip to yours sparky.

@ aju
youre image of scrubs is just as contaminated as kernows image of euros.
but still: i rather have a crior that i can talk to than a lamer i cant talk to. as soon as a scrub cant be talk to, then he wont be listened... Rolling Eyes you know that... so why you deny it?
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 3:36 pm

Sparky got banned for speaking against me, I have made an example of such as he. Lolol.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 3:56 pm

Xasomur wrote:
@ aju youre image of scrubs is just as contaminated as kernows image of euros.

Quote of the day.
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 5:22 pm

Actually, sind told me that he was "having fun abusing laaf". While I don't deny the fun factor, laaf has a point. If we ban him, we set a peecedent and therefore, to avoid being hypocritical, we must ban all of the players who are worse. And laaf isn't lying when he says that if u don't cri he won't lame. I come on and he lames me once or twice, and as long as he isn't upsetting others, he will stop. Far less annoying than those who don't talk and just lame.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 7:11 pm

Sparky is banned from the forums?
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 7:28 pm

Who would have banned him?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 7:47 pm

I don't understand why he is or someone else is deleting all his posts.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 8:37 pm

I silenced him with my power. Such nonsense I shall not take no more. SO THEE! He has been Silenced and hes treacherous tongue Sealed!
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 12:10 am

ok sorry about all this problemns with my file. i figured out my bro desided to mess with my profile. gota change my user password lol is there anyway to put stuff back to how it was??? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 12:17 am

LAAAF I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ONE MORE WORD FROM YOU INVOLVING ME OK? also i would recommend NOT to go saying stuff that you DON'T know like i got banned for speaking out aganst you or you silenced me with your power.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 8:24 am

Sparky wrote:
LAAAF I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ONE MORE WORD FROM YOU INVOLVING ME OK? also i would recommend NOT to go saying stuff that you DON'T know like i got banned for speaking out aganst you or you silenced me with your power.

But it is stuff that I do know. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!   You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next