)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke

Go down 
+7
swiftY
Xasomur
Hektor
Ajunta Pall
luke
Lucifer
Dark Misery
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke   Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 4:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

After about 10-20 minutes of sind and luke going invisible and going into walls, etc. (with admin) and gripping me while i was in an ffa with jeezy, wehr, rayne, buffy, etc. I was banned later by sind automatically for killing him once on sight for 20 minutes of admin abuse. Obviously it seems that this clan is encouraging abuse of admins and such. Now unban laffy and exile the admin newbz =]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke   Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 10:00 am

swiftY wrote:
Liez your allways evil to swiftY lol

You're swifty... of course people are evil to you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke   Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 10:13 am

There only nice to you cause youve got a pair of tits
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke   Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 10:27 am

so can be similar to the 2nd ban where kernow was warning laaaaf on that very night, and kernow told me to continue the warnings through in case he lamed again?

honestly if this is how i am showed as a police dog for the server, then so be it xaso, i came on later and i didn't want to come on because of laaaf before, but luke persuaded me to come on so i did..
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke   Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 10:53 am

sind, i think basically you are right, laaf deserves a ban.
but what u did, was wrong: you abused and you didnt go the right way of handling laaf. in threat of admin usage, he stops laming. so its highly unprobable that laaf will get enough warnings on the server to be banned.

this doesnt mean that there is no way to an laaf. you have to pass it along to the counci, with a request to the hc's to check the logs.
you can be sure that we find enough stuff for laffy's ban. what you did lucy, was a sign of your temper and your rage, and not a sign of your justice and duty.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke   Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 11:06 am

Id say give sind a break his one of the best admins weve got. yeah maybe he got a lil quick tempered but who doesnt. slap him on the wrists and get on with it i dont think we need to take futher action on the matter personally.

but that isnt my decision
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke   Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 11:31 am

some others stuffs happened already about abuse with sind. Not all are publicied, but i think it's the best mistake we can do to just forget what happens ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke   Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laffy banned and abused by Sind/luke
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2