)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Osama Bin Laden is dead woot

Go down 
+21
Dark Misery
ODST
Nibler
mereel
Xasomur
GONZA
tristan45
Xemnas
swiftY
Leonardo
Vader
sebbat
Skambak
wehr
WakiE
Kernow Pilgrim
Grimmjow
Phoenix
Ralen
Proballboy
fisTo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
fisTo

fisTo

Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Obama 1 - Osama 0

Its very good that they killed him because no more war
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
tristan45

tristan45

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 11:40 am

what about me bein back anything about that
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 11:54 am

see, thats what i mean, youre blinded by anger and pride.

of course he is guilty of a crime. of a thousand. and responsable for the death of thousands of people. and thats because he needs to be court-martialed...
and like i said: capturing him would have been no problem. but you guys didnt only choose to shoot him down, you think its the rigth thing to do.
if the americans are in the right murdering someone, because he murdered ppl, than the hell they are in right to murder americans too. because they murdered alot of ppl, they invade alot of countries. it is no argument. killing without judical proceedings is a crime. its self justice and its a mess.

and your reference to germany was unnecessary and wrong. we dont have prisons where ppl wait for to be killed and we dont have guantanamo. so, what do you know about german prisons?

you cant payback a crime with a crime. murder a murderer is wrong. even if that murderer was hitler himself. what divides fanatic terrorists from civlized ppl? human rights and the law.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 12:02 pm

You are trash Xaso. Your comments are absolutely insulting considering how many dead and injured we suffered on 9/11. W T F does over 3,000 dead have to do with pride. You're an idiot just trying to rile us in our glory. Go beat off some more kid.

All I got to say is we are Cowboys baby. We are a stronger tougher breed then you euros and if you fuc k with us we will get your as s. No matter how far away you are. No matter how long it takes.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 12:13 pm

Lmao no need to get touchy mate we wouldnt need to do shit FRIENDLY FIRE FTW?

i love you
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 12:26 pm

thx wehr for proving my point
Back to top Go down
tristan45

tristan45

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 12:29 pm

still no responds im am back
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 12:47 pm

Xaso, you are just a poor discontented kid in a trying to recover post East Germany. Live with it. My friends have a phrase for people like you, "White Trash". You just can't take it that we are WINNING.

haha,

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 1:05 pm

you are winning. and i hope that terrorism will be erased from the world. but i also hope that terrorism is not replaced by the right of the winner. because it seems like the winner can do whatever he likes. no need to follow laws. to go through trials. just murder, when ure winning.
its not about me, or east germany, and idk where u try to get with it. its about civilization and laws. point stands: doing outlaw-things against outlaws, makes an outlaw of you. and youve nothing won with it. thats not to celebrate... not at all.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 1:09 pm

What point Xaso? You have no f u c king point. You never have, and never will.

And maybe we are full of pride, but at least we have pride and respect, unlike you, you Nazi-loving asshat.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 1:17 pm

do you re-read the things you post before you press the send button???
my point is that pride blinds you, and you say you have that pride.

and idk what u got respect for. at least not for laws, civilization and christianity.
For laws and civilization: As the old president of Belgium said: "One would normally expect a trial."
for christianity: as the spokesman of the vatican said: "Faced with the death of a man, a Christian never rejoices."

but america obviously stands above those things.
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 1:20 pm

There's no such thing as "murder" in warfare. You murder innocent people. Not people with blood of thousands on their hands. this is war, just because you kill someone in a firefight doesn't make them murderers. You better come with hard facts that those Navy Seals murdered any one sir, I won't have you insulting MY military in that way by calling them murderers. They did what needed to be done, had they the choice they'd have taken him alive, a firefight ensued, Osama used one of his own wives as a meat shield, and he died during the firefight. How can you call that a murder? How ignorant can you be.

Let the conspiracy theories ensue.
Back to top Go down
ODST
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
ODST

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 1:26 pm

I'm kind of in between but I think Osama should have been captured alive and put on trial and punished to the highest extent of the law. But on the other case, he was probably to dangerous to be left alive. He was the leader of Al Queda, so other terrorists might have redoubled their effort on killing americans to get him back.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 1:35 pm

well, i guess there was a firefight yea. but osama wasnt killed like that gadaffi son, though a bombardement, where u cant choose who you kill. and osama wasnt hitler, who was the head of a fatal world-power and thus impossible to be captured by anybody, until the war was lost. until that point, anybody would have been thankful for his dead. come as it may.
but as soon as hitler sits hiding in his bunker, where is the need for a killing, when u can capture him?
and as far as i am informed, and yes, it took me a day to gather information, it was a command to kill and not to capture. that guy used a woman as defence, which is poor enough. but the soldiers went on for killing and took that collateral damage. they executed osama. 2 shots. one in the head.
he wasnt killed in a firefight. he was executed. but he never got a trial.

and as i said: this wasnt what shocked me most, it shocked me most that the world doesnt pay attention but is throughoutly supporting the way this turned out.
dont u think, that in the greatness and glory of american navy seals, they could have captured him, if they wanted or had the command to do so?

they didnt want justice. they wanted to see him dead. but justice needs a trial. otherwise its murder.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 1:44 pm

He is a murderer, he deserves no trial.

He is dead. We killed him. So f u c king what. Get over it. Do not insult us, or our military, Nazi-loving asshat.

And it's NATO's fault that Gadaffi's son and grandkids are dead, so you can't put the blame on us. The blame is as much on you too, dumbass.

I'm through with this subject. You have no knowledge of the matter, and you aren't worth my time.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 1:58 pm

im not blaming anyone for the death of the sons and grandsons of gadaffi. they are executing the resolution of 1973. thus they are enabled to execute air strikes. and they cant choose who to kill by doing a bombardement. lets say: if they did a bombardement on the house of osama bin laden, because he entrenched himself and shoots on anybody that moves to near, then, in order to prevent osama from escaping at a point, threatening him with bombardement is a viable way. if he doesnt give up and chooses a bombardement and gets killed by it, so be it. if he doesnt die through it, but you can capture him, even better.
but look what they did: they had the order to assasinate him. the way it looks, they as well had the chance to capture him.
but as i said, worse thing is the hapiness about the murder.

and i am shocked by what u say. "he is a murderer, he deserves no trial." thats the end of law and order. its the end of civilization. law and order are rules for how to handle crimes of any type. otherwise everybody is just executing punishments on his own behalf. and in fact, thats what kinds of murderers do, and its what terrorists do. those terrorists think they have a reason to murder. they think they dont need a trial to choose a punishment. why do you think the same?
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 2:04 pm

Bombardments lead to unnecessary civilian casualties. Nuff said.

And I hate to say it but there are no "rules" in warfare. There is no saying, "IEDs are not alllowed!" or "No killing leaders or parties or the government!" And such as that generals, commanders, leaders, are all fair game to do what the enemy or allies want. War is a cruel and horrible thing, but someone has to fight it. The US President made a decision, what the consequences of that decision are on his head.

Last edited by Nibler on Wed 04 May 2011, 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ODST
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
ODST

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 2:05 pm

How about we leave the effective way of killing combat units to generals and admirals. But what do you guys think would have been better? seeing Osama dead or chained to the floor behind bars? I personally would have like to see him chained.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 2:11 pm

Xasomur wrote:

it hurts the pride of americans everywhere? where else than in america? america is not the world. what u call america is only the usa. it is only one country. may be powerful and famous yea, but its just a country, and not worthier than others.
the pride of americans? who cares for the pride of americans? does anyone care for the pride of another country? has america asked for the pride of the countries they invaded? does anyone care for the pride of islamic ppl? For the pride of pakistani?
you will tell me that pride and conviction doesnt allow you to commit crimes and murder and terror.

I never said it was all about Americans nor did I say that the USA is worthier. But cmon Xaso who pissed in your cheerios? Read my signature bro, WE MAKE WAR SO THAT WE MAKE PEACE. May I remind you that we were attacked on 9/11, not the other way around. Besides you have no right to criticize the US considering your damn Germany was the main contributor in both World Wars. No country is perfect but honestly im damn well sure that the best countries in the world ARE the US and Britain. Probably France too. And im f u cking sorry but we did not fight a holy war against Islam....only against a madman who caused the death of 3,000 PEOPLE in one day. Thats another thing...you cant speak about religion conflicts either, since the damn Nazis killed 6 million Jews in the Holocaust.

You say Osama needed a trial. Would you have given Hitler or Stalin a trial? Didnt think so.
Want to know a fun fact? Three SEALS on the team that killed Bin Laden had family members that died in 9/11. Riddle me this: Would you pull the trigger on a man who killed your mother or father?

@Mereel Sorry dude I cant let this go like you can.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 2:17 pm

Wow Tim.... Just... Wow. Thanks dude. lol

Tim 1 - 0 Xaso. Wink

Face it Xaso, 4 people think you are full of shit. Give up, and move on.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 2:21 pm

Np. What a Face
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 2:36 pm

Tim, maybe england and usa are the best army countries, but not the best ones

I think that norway finland iceland are the best countries, not in army, but yes in security, economy, population
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 2:42 pm

The history of my country has dark and fatal episodes. plenty of them. i am glad that i am able to learn from them to do better. i think i am able to talk about mistakes of a government, because in the history of my country, this government, with the blinded support of the majority of ppl, was doing incredible crimes. But you want to tell me, that because of things, done in the past, a country still is estimated as what it DID and not what it LEARNED from it?
am i calling the usa a slavery, because they had the best organized slavery of modern times? nope. i am thankful, you cant imagine HOW thankful i am, that the north of the usa won the war and lead to the end of slavery. a long road, that took a big step in that time.

what im trying to say is: what happens now, has to be judged as neutrally as possible. we have to declare what things are the values we base our judgement on. is it an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. or is it human rights, civilization and the law. hell, you wouldnt even make a war against terrorism, if terrorism wouldnt be consdiered as a crime. you wouldnt punish murder if it wasnt a crime. things need to be declared as a crime, or you cant fight them. if everyoen could declare on his own, then there would be self-justice everywhere. its a big step. as long as slavery isnt declared as a crime, you cant fight it.

i take the argument that its war, and that alot of things - killing to be named - is tolerated in a war. but there are even crimes in war. unnecessary killing is a crime. why would you care for civilists or captives, if you wouldnt try to avoid unnecessary killing? Any killing, that is unnecessary, is a crime. a murder. and the only time killing can be declared necessary is through a trial. and many countries of the world, killing never is necessary, if you came as far to do a trial. a trial is a sign of peace. of civilization. if you want peace, you want a trial.

sure, you have to ask the question, could have this killing be avoided. i think yes. but well, its quite hard to say. which is why im more disappointed that the most ppl just celebrate the death of bin laden, and are thankful that they just killed him instead of capture him if they could.

let me answer some of your questions directly: if hitler could have been captured, then hell yes, he should have been. a trial should have proved the victory of civilization over the havoc of a sick mind. damn, its about the human right you cant loose. if u want to prove that ure better than the other, you gotta act better than him, and respect the human rights. a trial always is better than a kill, murder or assassination. or: a trial is always better than the death of a person. and even if the trial decides for the death of that guy, then its entitled to be the correct punishment for a comitted crime. then you have executed law and order, and you havent just killed someone... whatever the reasons were.

as a real winner, you always have to keep the moral superiority. if you neglect your moral superiority and give it up in order to call yourself the winner, you have nothing won. and see: all the ppl that are too happy about the death of bin laden to see what they are ready to give up, lost their moral superiority. and that makes me sad and shocks me.

and if u ask me if i would pull the trigger... no i wouldnt, if i wasnt forced to to survive. look: killing someone wouldnt get my loss back. no one who died 9/11 will come back. if i had the chance to capture someone, and let the laws do whatever it needs. in fact i would have more relief to see how that guy is called to account for the things he did by a official trial, then by a personal rampage. i rather see someone giving me right, than if i have to take it on my own, even if i am sure i deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 3:04 pm

You can't say you wouldn't pull the trigger unless you've actually been in that situation.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 4:07 pm

Save it Xaso about slavery. Germany also had its slavery tensions. Sure you learned...but only after NATO took West Germany and the USSR East Germany. We took your land, because clearly you would keep going and taking more land plus killing innocents.

Hitler wasnt innocent (Holocaust+ Nazism). He was a damn basket case Xaso. I'd like to point out also, Hitler committed suicide. He swallowed poison, then shot himself in the head. US didnt do crap.

And the moral superiority, what about the Holocaust again? Im pretty damn sure THAT wasnt moral. Xaso as much as I respect your pacifism, youre a bad liar. Pulling the trigger yes wouldnt bring lost ones back, but at this point its a matter of justice.

Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 4:53 pm

Lol THERE MAD!!

-It's possible that Bin Laden didn't cause the 9/11 attack, but in one of hes tape-thingys Bin Laden admitted that he caused the attack and there where two reasons for it: 1.They are helping Israel (which isn't there war), and 2.Don't remember this for sure, but they had a bunch of tanks or w.e. near mecca when they attacked Iraq (and that's Islams most holy sight).

Anyways I agree with xaso that from a biblical perspective that would be considered wrong. But then again, it's not like this is the first time they done something wrong. What I don't like is that the US does that "god bless America" cr@p, when there are so many loopholes that contradict with the bible.

Another thing is killing someone for someone doing harm to you or killing a family member is called revenge. =]
And all the good guys know revenge is bad! Bible logic also views revenge as being bad!

However if this isn't bible logic, and moral rules are removed then it was best that he was killed because he basically was already trialed. But like what if he escaped? Surely he got people with high resources. In US law or w.e. the president and many high officials were the judges. Not the best way to do it but 'all is fair in love and war'. Fight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden is dead woot
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next