)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Osama Bin Laden is dead woot

Go down 
+21
Dark Misery
ODST
Nibler
mereel
Xasomur
GONZA
tristan45
Xemnas
swiftY
Leonardo
Vader
sebbat
Skambak
wehr
WakiE
Kernow Pilgrim
Grimmjow
Phoenix
Ralen
Proballboy
fisTo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
fisTo

fisTo

Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Obama 1 - Osama 0

Its very good that they killed him because no more war
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 5:09 pm

I can respect that Laffy. Even if we brought him back to the states for a trial, there would be complications.

1: He would be tried Guilty (duh)
2: Where would he be sent to prison? We closed Guantanamo Bay.
3: What kind of Al-Queda retaliation would occur? A rescue operation?

What kind of that "God Bless America crap" are you talking about that contradicts the bible?
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 7:52 pm

Just wondering have you guys thought of that it's obama who killed osama try replace the s and b, all knows that obama really is osama! :O :O :O
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 10:22 pm

soz but for once it's justified : ALLAH AKHBAR !!!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 10:27 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Save it Xaso about slavery. Germany also had its slavery tensions. Sure you learned...but only after NATO took West Germany and the USSR East Germany. We took your land, because clearly you would keep going and taking more land plus killing innocents.

Hitler wasnt innocent (Holocaust+ Nazism). He was a damn basket case Xaso. I'd like to point out also, Hitler committed suicide. He swallowed poison, then shot himself in the head. US didnt do crap.

And the moral superiority, what about the Holocaust again? Im pretty damn sure THAT wasnt moral. Xaso as much as I respect your pacifism, youre a bad liar. Pulling the trigger yes wouldnt bring lost ones back, but at this point its a matter of justice.

whot? read my post at all????

i say, i DONT CALL america a land of slavery ALLTHOUGH they were back then. in OPPOSITE i am thankful that they were abandoning it. if america wouldnt have had the civil war and if the north didnt win, we maybe still had slaverly. so i WONT ever call america a land of slavery, though they were in the past. they learned the lesson.

i am NOT sympathysing with hitler. NOT IN ANY WAY. what the heck. he is the worst guy of history. and there is no other country in the world, that learned their lessons from world war 2 as deeply than germany. not only because they got their ass smacked, but because the education and enlightenment about that time is excellent here. and everyone in this country who saw a school from the inside, wont ever be a nazi in germany. you have more nazis in the usa.

what i wanted to say is, come away from things that happen in the past and judge the current situation. and it need to be judged by the things that we value. which are human rights and the things that come from it: civilization and laws.

so of COURSE, and i never questioned it, but u seem to havent read my post, of CORUSE the holocaust is the worst damn shit that happened in the 20th century. but what the heck has that thing to do, with my moral superiority now, the moral superiority of all germans, and of all ppl over the world? nothing.
if a black episode of a country makes u unable to be morally superior, than no country in the world can be superior. but still you think the usa is the best country in the world... cmon.

so lets finally get back to the point, and i kind of repeat myself, because you completely misread my post:
if i pull the trigger its a matter of self justice. its me killing a guy, after a guy killed other ppl. thats no win.
the win is, when i have the moral superiority and let the institutions of human rights and civilization take the process.

u didnt even get at the point i was trying to get.

Xasomur wrote:
as a real winner, you always have to keep the moral superiority. if you neglect your moral superiority and give it up in order to call yourself the winner, you have nothing won. and see: all the ppl that are too happy about the death of bin laden to see what they are ready to give up, lost their moral superiority. and that makes me sad and shocks me.
look, a trial is always better than a killing. the trial makes the difference between a action of self justice and the action of laws and civilization.
all those terrorists are comitting crimes, thinking they are in right to do so. if u so want, they all perform self justice. and the decision to assassinate someone is also a case of self justice, as long as you dont put someone through a trial.
there is no need to talk about if they could have captured him or not. i think they could, nib implys they couldnt. but so many ppl seem to rather have seen him dead and assassinated than seeing him be court-martialed. you cant dance in joy about the death of someone. especially not if there was the chance to capture him and put him through the institutions which make your country and your world superior than a bunch of terrorists.

tim, its the moral standard i stress. if you prefer assassination before a trial, you prefer being an assassin before a citizen. which means youre closer to terrorism than to peace.

and please get away from the past of my country, and the past of your country and look upon what happened there. and ask yourself: was that the right decision. it doesnt matter who did it. if it was america, or if it would have been germany or russia or japan or britain. whoever is happy about the fact that osama is dead, rather than they would have captured him if possible, does a big mistake. i dont see ppl dance in joy in germany. but you guys just proved that they do in america. and that even went through the news.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 11:39 pm

On the news im sure it said there was no gun fire but he resisted capture.

doesnt seem right to me
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 1:30 am

These missions are very dangerous. I'm sure they had certain time constraints while executing the mission, with safety in mind. Easier, faster and safer to just shoot him dead then to deal with him squirming, crying, etc.... It was a kill mission and I'm fine with that. I think we are justified in our actions. Risking a single life of one of our soldiers is not worth bringing him in alive.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 1:46 am

according to new info he was unarmed...
And the woman used as a shield had none as well
Sounds very dangerous...

Doesnt change the fact bout the moral standard, the preference of law order and civilizationover self justice revenge and murder
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 1:58 am

Xaso, we are dealing with people that use vest bombs and IEDs. Just shut up. You're ridiculous. So you think our soldiers have x-ray vision and knew positively he didn't have a bomb on him??? LMAO, we did the right thing. Xaso, join the military and put your ass on the line then you can talk your shi t.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 2:27 am

if he had a bomb, and if he would have tried to use it, he would have done it.
see what i say, and dont get distracted by useless facts about my person. 1+1 is 2, no matter if steven hawking says it, or my neighbour.
and newest info says, that bin laden was killed after being captured. but thats not official yet.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 2:34 am

Xasomur wrote:
if he had a bomb, and if he would have tried to use it, he would have done it.
see what i say, and dont get distracted by useless facts about my person. 1+1 is 2, no matter if steven hawking says it, or my neighbour.
and newest info says, that bin laden was killed after being captured. but thats not official yet.

There will always be critics and start talking shit over a terrorist died same it was with some danish soldiers in iraq, they used the word that they excuted them at most human way, where they had shot em down where they were hiding in a small lake or wtf you call it. They came in the court for killing some terrorist there was armed and tryed to kill them beacuse they used the word execute.

Osama bin laden got killed how i dunno but i still agree with wehr, people whines so much over terrorist and lives in fear from them. And as soon as they get killed some people start talking shit and make the soldiers look bad, for protecting their country and others and killing a terrorist.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 2:38 am

idc for the soldiers, they just execute orders. if they had the order to kill him, instead of trying to capture if possible, im not ok with the order.
and i am not happy with the fact that ppl rather revenge and murder someone guilty of a crime, than taking the moral superiority and stick to what makes them better than the terrorists: law, order and human rights.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 3:51 am

Xasomur wrote:
idc for the soldiers, they just execute orders. if they had the order to kill him, instead of trying to capture if possible, im not ok with the order.
and i am not happy with the fact that ppl rather revenge and murder someone guilty of a crime, than taking the moral superiority and stick to what makes them better than the terrorists: law, order and human rights.

those are good boy's words, but not how the world works.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 4:05 am

the world sux eh? and you want all to do their work to make it sux more? lawl, that explains all
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 4:33 am

i can't do nothing, you neither, nore anyone here, so don't waste your time even tho you're right ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 5:04 am

well, opening the mind of a single person is a win. so this isnt a senseless try.
i am just thankful that today the world woke up and puts spot on this action and are criticizing what happened and how it happened.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 8:25 am

I should remind all you young people that Osama was responsible for bombings of US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. He also had the USS Cole attacked in Yemen. Osama was responsible for numerous assasinations in the muslim world too. Ahmed Shah Massoud quickly comes to mind. He was a good muslim leader of the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan who fought against the Taliban, and Al-Qaeda.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
tristan45

tristan45

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 11:55 am

i half agree with xaso but kill 1 save 1000
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 12:15 pm

tristan45 wrote:
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 12:40 pm

Sparky wrote:
tristan45 wrote:
where i heard that? scratch
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 12:41 pm

if that kill saves 1000, maybe. if that kill just kills someone... bad thing.
they could have captured him. they DID capture him, but execute him without a trial.
thats called a crime. and its not better than terrorism.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 1:00 pm

There is no law for terrorists. There is no rights for murderers. There is no crimes in war.

Deal with it. Your image of a moral, peaceful world is non-existent. There is no such thing, and you must come to accept that we can't have the world like we do here with JK2.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 1:13 pm

mereel wrote:
There is no law for terrorists. There is no rights for murderers. There is no crimes in war.

Deal with it. Your image of a moral, peaceful world is non-existent. There is no such thing, and you must come to accept that we can't have the world like we do here with JK2.

Lol there are rights for murderers and crimes in war almost in every country. Do you know how much abuse and torture and rape happened in the WW2. I'm not talking about hitler and cr@p, I'm talking about when USA was attacking the Japanese, Russia the Germans, etc. Are you saying this is allowed? Sadley even though they had laws against it, it happened and pretty much everyone got away with it (I'm talking about the soldiers).
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 1:14 pm

mereel, if you say you wont post anymore, then dont post anymore.
something as murder or terrorism only is a crime which you may punsih for, when there are laws that declare it as crime. its the laws and order that makes civilized countries better than terrorists.
what divides a murder from a just punishment is a trial. and it gets more and more obvious that osama was not the victim of a firefight like in war. he was victim of assassination or even worse: execution after being captured.
saying there is no crime in war, you say the holocaust was no crime. nazis will agree with you.

what makes terrorsits outlaws are laws. no laws, no outlaws. everyone who doesnt follow the laws, who thinks he is above the law, or who thinks his self-justice is more than the law, is nothing better than an outlaw. than a terrorist.

mereel, you wont ever take a word from me, so dont wase my or your time. the usa is already getting in trouble for what they did. there is no need for me, to waste my time with you.
if someone really wants to understand my point of view, which is the point of view of many ppl and politicians at least all over europe, then im here to explain it. and believe me, it has nothing to do with bias towards the usa, and even less with sympathy for bin laden. such thing doesnt exist. america just doesnt stand above the human rights.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 1:36 pm

Same goes for you, ricky-boy. And you just want me to stop posting cause I "frustrate you". Wink

W/e, I yet to see a point that isn't based in the real world, but works in your dream world. The world doesn't always work like you imagine it will. The world isn't all rainbows and friendship, there has to be those black spots in history.

Still a waste of my time, as always. >.>
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 1:39 pm

then dont post.
but im happy that you call this a dark spot in history already.
thank you for agreeing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden is dead woot
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next